- Located in the heart of N. Mission Beach
- Single-family detached home
- Short walking distance from the beach and bay
- Courtside patio with dining and seating area
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Enclosed 2 car garage below (small vehicles, see notes below)
- There is a $1000 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Main living area on the 2nd floor
- No smoking
- No pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Just steps to the boardwalk and beach, this modern two bedroom, two bath Mission Beach vacation home will be yours to call home the minute you walk in the door. Unlike most Mission Beach rentals, this is a detached home with an attached garage. No neighbors above or below you.
As you enter on the ground level there is bedroom 2, with a queen-size bed and built-in bunk beds and a private en-suite bath. Moving up the stairs to the main living area, there is an open floor plan that is light and bright. There is a comfortable sofa sleeper, pub-style dining table, and an open kitchen with a breakfast bar island, marble counters and stainless steel appliances. This home is equipped with a 2–car garage that can fit up to two compact sized vehicles. As an additional convenience, you can rinse off the sand in an outdoor private shower after a day at the beach.
Enjoy your dinner or cocktails on the courtside patio with an outdoor dining table and umbrella. After the sun goes down it’s just a quick stroll to the tranquil bay or just across the street to the beach where you can watch the sunset over the waves.
Mission Bay Aquatic Center is right around the corner to enjoy all the watersports you can imagine. Mission Bay Aqua is a fun beach house that is equipped with all you need for a nice relaxing Mission Beach vacation getaway.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 7
- Court side patio with access to entry way
- Outdoor shower alongside home
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2), built–in bunk beds (sleeps 2), and en suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Stairway to 2nd level
- 2–car enclosed garage (See notes below)
- Open floor plan: living area, kitchen, dining area
- Full kitchen with large breakfast bar island with seating for 4, and stainless steel appliances
- Living area with sloped ceilings, sleeper sofa for extra sleeping accomodations (sleeps 2), flat–screen HDTV and fireplace
- Kitchen island table with bar top seating for 5
- Dining area with pub–like seating for 4
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), with sloped ceilings, skylight, flat–screen HDTV, and en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2–car garage (narrow)
- Dimensions: 15′ W x 6.3′ H
- Garage suitable for small-mid size and a very compact car (no longer than 13′ and wider than 9′, or 2 compact cars
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.