With its idyllic climate and wealth of adventure, San Diego is an ideal vacation destination for anyone looking to enjoy a bit of R&R, including couples. Spend quality time away from life’s distractions by checking out some of the most romantic things to do in San Diego. However, romance doesn’t have only to mean sunsets and candlelight dinners. Sometimes, the smallest thing, like going for a stroll along the beach, is all it takes.
If you can’t remember the last time you enjoyed a trip for two, now is the perfect time to plan a getaway with Bluewater Vacation Homes. Our team is dedicated to helping all who stay with us have the best vacation possible. This includes offering suggestions on things to do and see; keep reading to learn more.
The 7 Best San Diego Activities for Couples
- Reminisce about your life together over a delicious meal. There are several places in San Diego to enjoy a romantic dinner, including Waterbar San Diego, George’s at the Cove, and Moe’s Steakhouse.
- Grab a blanket and take in a picture-perfect sunset on the beach. We recommend the shoreline at Mission Beach, Coronado Beach, and La Jolla Shores.
- Another popular sunset activity is going for a sail on San Diego Bay. Sail San Diego offers a three-hour cruise along a 40-foot sailboat, while San Diego Sailing Tours has the option of a two-person private sunset sail.
- Settle in and watch a movie at the local drive-in. South Bay Drive-In Theater has been a go-to place for date night for years. Open nightly, there are plenty of chances to watch the latest blockbuster films.
- Disconnect for a little while and explore some of the best hiking trails San Diego has to offer. Spots like Mission Trails Regional Park are filled with numerous paths waiting for you to wander them.
- If you or your partner are a foodie, be sure to sign up for a food tour with So Diego. There are several outings to choose from that appeal to various palates that showcase the world-class food scene here.
- While not San Diego, a fantastic day-trip option is going for a hot air balloon ride over Temecula Valley. Both A Grape Escape and California Dreamin’ offer unforgettable excursions that showcase the beauty of California Wine Country.
Enjoy a San Diego Trip for Two with Bluewater Vacation Homes
You don’t have to leave the comfort of your Bluewater Vacation Homes rental to discover romantic things to do in San Diego. Pour a glass of wine and cook a delicious meal together in your fully-equipped kitchen, or dance in the living room to your song.
Our collection of luxury vacation rentals has something for every couple. Whether looking to stay in San Diego, Mission Beach, La Jolla, or beyond, we have the home for you. If you need assistance picking your perfect house for rent near San Diego, call 858-605-1497. You can also book your stay online.