- La Jolla, San Diego, California
- Roof-top deck with ocean views
- 3 minute walk to Windansea Beach
- Gated and private
- Interior courtyard
- Occupancy limited to a 8 adults or a maximum of 9 guests including children.
- No pets and no smoking on the premises. Roof-top deck curfew at 10:00PM
- Not equipped with Air-conditioning. Ceiling fans and coastal breezes included
- One car enclosed garage and limited street parking
- ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
Good Neighbor Policy enforced: Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds. Please contact us in advance of booking to ensure this home is suitable for your group and planned use.
About This Home
Looking for a quiet place to recharge and relax? Casa Monte Vista is just the place! Privacy and tranquility come from the fully walled and gated interior courtyard complete with a bubbling fountain and Saltillo tiles. The tropical landscaping creates a soothing and welcoming environment for you and your group to relax and enjoy.
As you enter the home you are welcomed into a beautifully appointed space with touches of classic design elements including wood and tile flooring, 2 fireplaces, wood beamed ceilings, decorative tile accented stair risers.
There are 2 living areas, the first being a more formal living room with a grand fireplace and the second family room just off the kitchen with another fireplace and sofa seating.
Whipping up your favorite meals is
This vacation rental is designed to maximize space and offer guests the coveted indoor-outdoor lifestyle that San Diego and La Jolla is famous for. The residence features several sets of French doors that opening onto tranquil outdoor decks and patios.
To top it off, there is an expansive, ocean view rooftop deck that provides another space with opportunity for entertaining and relaxing. This is a wonderful place to share with friends and family and dining al fresco under the Pergola will be one of the highlights of your stay.
This lovely Spanish retreat is situated in the coveted Beach-Barber neighborhood of La Jolla and is just steps to La Jolla’s famous Windansea Beach, one of the most scenic in San Diego. Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the shore take in the salt air and sounds of crashing waves. The charming Village of La Jolla is nearby with its world-class shopping, dining and sight-seeing.
- Enclosed courtyard with seating and fountain
- Day-bed room with ceiling fan, flat-screen TV
- Bathroom with walk-in shower (shared between Day bed room and Bunk bed room
- Dining room with seating for 6
- Sun patio with outdoor dining table for 4, built in BBQ and outdoor beach shower
- Family room with sofa seating, fireplace and flat-screen tv
- Kitchen with prep island and wine fridge
- Breakfast nook
- Master Suite with ceiling fan and flat-screen TV
- Master bath with jetted tub and walk in shower
- Formal Living Room with fireplace opens to courtyard and rear deck
- Queen Bedroom with ceiling fan and flat-screen TV
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Bunk-bed room with twin over full bunk with twin trundle, flat-screen TV and access to rear deck
- Roof-top deck with pergola, dining table, fire-pit and lounge seating
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 24/7 to make sure you have an exceptional experience.
Please note: A government issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. This home is located in a high-density family neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking with Bluewater.
- Bedroom 1 - Master - King size bed - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2 - Queen size bed - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3 - Day bed twin size bed - Sleeps up to 1
- Bedroom 4 - Twin over full bunk bed with twin trundle - Sleeps up to 4
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Master bathroom with a tub and walk-in shower
- Hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Propane for BBQ's
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kitchen stocked with cookware, glassware dinnerware and tableware
- HDTV’s in Family Room and all bedrooms
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Gas BBQ
- Not equipped with Air-conditioning
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Ocean view rooftop deck with fire-pit, dining table and lounges
- Covered seating area off living room
- Gated interior courtyard with water fountain and seating
- Walk to the beach
- One enclosed garage space
- Garage Dimensions: Depth: 19' 3", Width: 8' 7", Height: 6' 8"
- Driveway and parking is narrow and not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking. (Ride share or UBER recommended)
- Windansea Beach .1 mi
- Village of La Jolla .5 mi.
- La Jolla Cove / Children’s Pool: 1.1 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 2.8 mi.
- Crystal Pier 3.4 mi.
- Mission Beach 4.2 mi.
- Belmont Amusement Park: 4.9 mi.
- SeaWorld: 6.8 mi.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve: 9.5 mi.
- Old Town San Diego State Park: 10.6 mi.
- Downtown San Diego / Gaslamp: 13.7 mi.
- Balboa Park and Museums: 14 mi.
- USS Midway Museum 14.5 mi.
- San Diego Zoo: 15.6 mi.
- Legoland : 26.2 mi
- San Diego Safari Park: 32.5 mi.
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $350
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.