- Waterfront and beachfront
- Detached home on Bayside Walk
- Beach level front patio
- All bedrooms come with smart TVs
- Close walk to the ocean
- Close walk to shops and restaurants
- No smoking and no pets permitted on-premises
- All occupants ages must be 25 or older unless children accompanied by parents
- Equipped with decibel meters. Neighbor disturbances and over-occupancy are prohibited.
Please note: ID and credit card must be presented at check-in. Guests must initial a DocuSign acknowledging contract terms + a $1,500 refundable security deposit. Contract violations will result in loss of deposits and eviction.
Welcome to Bayside Breeze, named for the gentle breezes that drift across Sail Bay, a desirable part of Mission Bay in San Diego. This two-level beach house has classic Mission Beach character along with desirable guest amenities, all set against the beautiful beach and water views from nearly every room. Bayside Breeze was designed to provide guests with a nice and relaxing space to enjoy everything that Mission Beach has to offer.
Open wood-beamed ceilings are offset with large glass windows that bathe the home in natural light. The ground level features a living room with a large sectional sofa and fireplace plus a dining area with table and chairs for 6 and large glass-paneled French doors open up to a brick-lined patio right on Bayside Walk. The kitchen comes fully equipped and features granite counters, solid hardwood cabinetry and stainless appliances, including a chef's grade oven and cooktop.
Upstairs are the 3 sleeping rooms. Bedroom 1 is the remarkable master suite. Once you're settled in, this room will be hard to leave. Spacious with vaulted ceilings, a fireplace, flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, and of course, a king-size bed where you can wake up to the sun rising over the blue waters of Mission Bay. The attached master bath has more natural light and features a walk-in shower and claw-foot tub. Bedroom 2 features a king bed with TV, and bedroom 3 features a full over full bunk, a twin bed and tv as well. There is a hall bath with a shower that serves the bedrooms. Back on the ground level, there is a fold-down sofa that converts into a full-size bed for an extra guest.
Step outside and you'll find a bayfront brick patio, the perfect place to watch sailboats and paddleboards ply the waters and catch a little California sunshine. A gas BBQ and table make outdoor dining convenient and in the cool evenings, you can gather around the fire pit and chat with the passersby on the Bayside Walk. There is a sand beach in front for the kids to play on, and we recommend a short stroll up the beach to the Catamaran Resort where you can bask on lounges and be waited on right on the beach
Guests at this Mission Beach, San Diego vacation rental will experience everything that Mission Bay has to offer from this bayfront home. The home features oversized bay windows to take advantage of the scenic blue water, blue skies and boats bobbing on the tide, and a 1st-floor patio on the bayfront boardwalk.
Bayside Breeze is located on Mission Bay Park, which features over 4,000 acres and offers a seemingly endless variety of recreation and water activities like boating, jet skiing, sailing, water skiing, kayaking, windsurfing and more. The bayside boardwalk stretches for miles and is perfect for biking, jogging, rollerblading, or simply walking to shops and restaurants. And as a bonus, Mission Beach and the Pacific Ocean are just across the street and it's a nice walk to exciting Belmont Park down Oceanfront Walk!
We invite you to come and experience life in a unique and inviting Airbnb / VRBO vacation rental where you are sure to take home some new favorite vacation memories. Please contact one of Bluewater’s helpful vacation planners to assist you and once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 7 adults and 10 total
- Carport parking for 1 car (Narrow. Check dimensions)
- Driveway parking for 1 car (Narrow. Check dimensions)
- Entry to the home
- Fold-down sofa (sleeps 1)
- Living room with sofa, fireplace and TV
- Stocked kitchen with all major appliances
- Dining table for 6
- Bayfront patio with seating and firepit
- Master Bedroom: King bed (sleeps 2) TV, fireplace and work desk
- Master Bathroom with tub and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed (sleeps 2) and TV
- Bedroom 3: Full over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-4) Twin bed (sleeps 1) and TV
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels and trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): 2 rolls of toilet paper, hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1 car in carport and 1 in garage
- Limited additional street parking available
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins offshore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Things to Do in Mission Beach
Mission Beach Restaurants
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $350
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount depends on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of reservation.