- Ocean views and direct access to the beach
- Gated luxury complex right on the ocean
- 2 ocean view terraces
- Single-level floor plan
- Shared ocean view firepit
- Underground garage tandem parking for 2 cars
- Quiet and upscale condominium complex
- Building is ADA compliant; equipped with elevator
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Cable TVs
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Bluewater Seaside 1 is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom luxury vacation rental located in the private and gated One Neptune condominium complex at Windansea Beach. Newly constructed and prominently positioned on an oceanfront bluff overlooking the ocean, this La Jolla vacation rental is located on the ground level and features comfortable furnishings, an open and inviting floor plan and 2 ocean view terraces.
Impeccably designed and furnished, this condo provides the perfect space for a seaside getaway with almost 2,200 square feet of single-level, luxury beachside living. This beautifully appointed home comes with gray-washed hardwood plank flooring and wide hallways that lead to an open-concept living area. The floor-to-ceiling sliding doors in the living room and master suite make an easy transition to 2 terraces where the ocean breeze and beautiful views will revitalize your senses.
The kitchen features beautiful white Caesarstone countertops offset by espresso hardwood cabinetry and a glass-tile back splash. This modern space is fully equipped with Viking stainless steel appliances including a wine fridge and gourmet-style gas range. Conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen is a dedicated dining area with seating for up to 8. Just beyond the dining area is the tastefully furnished living area with comfortable sofa seating and a flat-screen HDTV along with access to the main terrace and outdoor living area.
There are 2 view terraces that are the perfect places for intimate conversations or gatherings to entertain, dine and relax with the ocean just beyond. The main terrace is just off the living room and has cushioned furniture and an electric BBQ grill for outdoor cooking. Adjacent to this patio is another terrace off of master suite 1 with a 4-person dining table and chairs for alfresco dining and catching sunsets.
All 3 bedrooms are generously sized and feature comfy beds and sumptuous bedding. Master suite 1 is equipped with a king bed offering lie-down ocean views, a flat-screen TV and direct access to the terrace. Open the sliding doors to be met with ocean breezes and the soothing sounds of the Pacific Ocean. The master bathroom features a tiled soaking tub, oversized walk-in shower, marble-topped vanity and a separate water closet. Bedroom 2 is set up with 2 queen beds next to an adjacent bathroom with a tub/shower. Bedroom 3 comes with a queen bed, flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with an oversize walk-in shower.
For your convenience, the home includes a full-size washer and dryer, air-conditioning and tandem parking for 2 cars in the underground garage. The building also features gated entry, amenities, a surfer shower, and an elevator to the underground garage and shared ocean view firepit for entertaining!
Windansea Beach is known for the historic palm-covered surf shack that sits overlooking the famous surf break and is undeniably one of the most picturesque beaches in in all of San Diego. The blue-green ocean and golden sandstone interspersed with sandy stretches of beach create a unique and ever-changing landscape to explore and enjoy. Morning strolls along the water are very special here and you then you can spend hours exploring the coastline or gazing at oceanside seascape while sunning on the beach, swimming, surfing or playing in the surf. The sunsets are spectacular and the crashing waves will lull you to sleep each night. This is truly a magnificent stretch of California’s coastline.
Bluewater Seaside 1 is located near neighborhood restaurants and markets and sits just over a mile from the Village of La Jolla. Filled with sightseeing and popular activities, the area offers plenty of delicious dining options, art galleries, boutiques and outdoor adventures. Popular spots include Ellen Scripps Park, a wide expanse of palm tree-lined grass that sits above La Jolla Cove, which is world-renowned for its breathtaking views of coastal bluffs and activities like swimming, diving, kayaking and wildlife viewing. Enjoy sipping your favorite cocktail while dining on an oceanfront terrace or taking an adventurous hike down the La Jolla cave to the splashing waves at the bottom.
Bluewater Seaside 1 at Windansea Beach is an ideal San Diego vacation rental and a remarkable place to create your own memories.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Ground level entry
- Laundry with full-size washer and dryer
- Full kitchen with water views, gourmet-style stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for up to 8
- Living area with sofa seating, flat-screen HDTV and access to terrace
- Main ocean view terrace, outdoor living area with lounge seating and electric BBQ grill
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen HDTV, en suite bathroom with walk-in tile shower and soaking tub, and private access to ocean view terrace with outdoor dining table
- Bedroom 2: 2 queen beds (sleeps up to 4)
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen HDTV and en suite bathroom with walk-in tile shower
- Hall bathroom with a tub/shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Electric BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Underground garage tandem parking for 2 cars; not suitable for large vehicles
- Garage door opening: 6′10″ H x 7′11″ W
- Garage interior dimensions: 9′5″ W x 38′6″ D
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 12 miles
- Belmont Park: 5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 13 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 27 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 14 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 6 miles
- Seaport Village: 13 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 6 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 13 miles
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.