- Oceanfront and beachfront
- Oceanfront balcony with BBQ and bar seating
- Ocean view master suite and balcony
- Walk to Belmont Park, restaurants and Mission Bay
- 1-car garage (check dimensions)
- There is a $2,500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Located on 2nd and 3rd level
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- No smoking permitted on premises
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Enjoy the best of San Diego beach living in this oceanfront Mission Beach vacation rental. Beachfront Bliss comes with panoramic views of the beach, ocean, surf and sunsets. This home is located on the second and 3rd levels to maximize the views while affording some privacy from the lively oceanfront boardwalk in front of the home.
Nicely furnished with everything you need, the home offers an invites indoor-outdoor living with glass doors that open onto view decks on each floor. The 2nd level includes an open concept living area, featuring a living room with fireplace and custom built-in flat screen, opening to a fully outfitted kitchen with concrete countertops and stainless appliances. Just off the living area is the ocean front patio with gas BBQ and bar seating along the railing that offers front-row seats to the beach and oceanfront boardwalk. This main living level also has 1 guest room and bathroom.
Upstairs on the penthouse level, you will find bedroom 2 and the beautiful ocean view master bedroom and bath, complete with a view patio and seating; a great place to share a morning cup of coffee with the sights and sounds of the ocean, or toast each evenings spectacular sunset over the blue Pacific. This home comes with one parking space in an enclosed garage along with a washer and dryer.
The ideal Mission Beach locale is just a stone's throw to the sand, beach and bay as well as a close proximity to Belmont Park, Mission Bay Park, and a wide variety of shops, eateries and night life. This is Southern California beach living at its finest!
Contact Bluewater Vacation Homes's helpful hospitality team and we will find you the perfect San Diego vacation rental home for your group. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- 1 car garage with washer and dryer
- Bedroom 1: King bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV
- Hall with walk-in shower
- Living room, kitchen, dining area
- Oceanfront patio with BBQ and bar seating
- Bedroom 2: Full over full bunk bed (sleeps up to 4) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Bedroom 3 (master suite): King bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Oceanfront view balcony with seating
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels and trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): 2 rolls of toilet paper, hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: ________width x ________ depth x _________ height
- Limited additional street parking available
Mission Beach is a strand of sandy beach with the bay on one side and the ocean on the other and homes on the oceanfront, bayfront and sidewalk courts that run in-between. Mission Beach is part of Mission Bay Park, the largest of its kind, with palm-lined grass parks, miles of waterfront boardwalks and is a popular destination for locals and visitors to San Diego.
Sprinkled throughout, you' ll find locally owned and flavored, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, boat, beach and bike rentals and of course, the famous oceanfront roller coaster and all of the fun at Belmont Amusement Park.
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll or bike along the beach abd bayfront boardwalks. There are endless activities and things to do here!
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 8 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 33 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village and the Embarcadero: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; number, size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods or days with other guests checking in or out.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.