- Beach rental newly built in 2020
- Ocean views
- One building from the beach and boardwalk
- Located next to Belmont Park and The Plunge
- Adjacent to beach shops and restaurants
- In a popular and very lively area, especially weekends and in-season
- Directly next to a bar. It will be noisy sometimes late into the night
- No assigned parking. Very limited street parking
- Not equipped with a BBQ
- No smoking and no pets
- Staircase to access home on the second floor
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to the Sandbar in Mission Beach. This rental is a combination of two beach apartments directly adjacent to each other which creates a vacation rental with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms.
Located just one building back from the beach and ocean, and newly built and furnished in 2020, this rental is located in the epicenter of all the fun and action of Mission Beach next to beach shops, casual restaurants and pubs in one of the most popular tourist areas of Mission Beach. Belmont Amusement Park is across the street and plenty of things to do are right at your doorstep, including the Big Dipper roller coaster, arcade, amusements and rides, mini-golf, and beachfront restaurants and the Mission Beach Plunge. You can be on the sand in just a few steps and Mission Bay and large grass parks are just across the strand.
Tastefully furnished, this Mission Beach rental provides a great environment to experience a taste of beach living. Amenities include 2 comfortable living rooms, 2 full-size sleeper sofas, multiple smart TVs, a pub-height dining room tables, 2 full-size kitchens with breakfast bars, and stainless steel appliances.
Please note:There isn't an outdoor space, so this home is not equipped with a BBQ, however, there are plenty of restaurants including one just below the home. Noise from the adjacent bar will be heard and sometimes late into the night on weekends or busy times (more so in Unit B). We have other quieter homes if this is an issue. Parking is not provided and overnight parking in the lots is not allowed. You can park in a nearby neighborhood and ride-share to the home. Please ask one of our reservationists for more details. During busy seasons and weekends, this area can become very busy and noisy.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team and we'll make sure that this is the perfect home for you and your group's visit to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 6
- Stairs to 2nd level entry
- Open floorplan with 2 kitchens, 2 living and dining areas
- 2 Full-size well-appointed kitchen
- 2 Pub-height tables for 4 and 2 breakfast bars for 3
- Living room Smart TVs and 2 convertible full sofa: (sleeps 2-4)
- Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- 2 hall bathrooms with walk-in shower
- Stacked washer and dryer shared with adjacent unit
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap, and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable; smart TVs with streaming capability
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Shared washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- No Parking Spaces. Daytime and evening lots nearby, but crowded during weekends and peak seasons.
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the beach and across the street to the bay, and within close walking distance to plenty of restaurants, bars, Starbucks, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins offshore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: Next door
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 8 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 31 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 8 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 4.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 8.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34.5 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 2.5 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 14 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount depends on the number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of reservation.