- Oceanfront location with beachfront patio
- Right on the Mission Beach boardwalk
- Modern and luxurious design and finishes
- Ocean and beach views from all rooms
- 32-foot oceanfront retractable glass sliding doors
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- There is a $2,500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Glass walls limit privacy
- Pets considered with an additional fee and owner approval
- No smoking
- Located in a lively beach area with ambient noise
- One dedicated parking space (limited extra street parking)
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Liquid Blue One is a contemporary oceanfront Mission Beach vacation rental situated right on the Mission Beach boardwalk. This ground level beach condo features 32-foot retractable sliding glass doors that open along the entire living area, bringing the beach and ocean right into the home! San Diego has some of the best weather in the world and this home offers a fantastic indoor/outdoor experience. You'll feel like you're right on the sand!
The condo’s location and disappearing wall of windows allows unobstructed views of all the action on the beach and boardwalk. The modern design, beamed ceilings and glass walls make this home something special.
This beach rental features high-end luxury finishes and amenities including an open concept kitchen with a Sub-Zero fridge, Wolf oven, granite counters throughout, a breakfast bar, imported stone flooring, full window blinds, polished stainless steel door frames and railings, and an outdoor oceanfront patio. While the space is small, the well-designed floor plan maximizes the space to also include a dining and living area with sofa seating, a flat-screen TV and a fireplace!
Outside on the beach level is a private beachside patio along with a common area with gas BBQ grills and a dining table and chairs.
Liquid Blue One is located just north of Belmont Park and is in within walking distance to all Mission Beach has to offer.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 7
- Private beachfront patio with lounge seating and beach access.
- Common area beachfront patio with BBQ grill, dining table and chairs
- Parking space for 1 car
- Bedroom 1: Twin over full bed (sleeps up to 3) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2) with with en suite bathroom and HDTV
- Dining table with seating for 4
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Living area with fireplace, sleeper sofa (sleeps 2) and flat-screen TV
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Fans for bedrooms
- In-home small stackwasher and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill in common area
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Narrow parking space for 1 car; not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 38 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.