- Prime waterfront location on Mission Bay
- Steps away from Mission and Pacific Beach
- Stunning panoramic views
- Indoor/outdoor living area and fireplace
- Amazing rooftop deck
- Situated next to the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
- Click here for a 3D virtual tour!
- 3 levels: stairs required to access home and bedrooms
- Attached private home on a property shared with 2 other vacation rentals
- Not equipped with air-conditioning except master suite and 3rd level
- Smoking and pets are not permitted on the premises
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Contemporary and airy, this magnificent and ideally situated resort-style San Diego vacation rental was designed with the finest details in mind and passion for the extraordinary.
Enjoy stunning water and beach views from numerous decks and patios. If you’re a lover of freedom and wide-open spaces, this one’s for you! An open floor plan and sliding glass windows blend this space seamlessly with the outdoors where you’ll enjoy and appreciate a spacious patio with a built-in gas BBQ grill, outdoor seating, a grass lawn – and the sandy beach just beyond the fenced and gated yard. Don’t forget the 3rd level deck with lounge seating and panoramic views of Mission Bay and beyond!
You can rest assured knowing that you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips. The fully-stocked, gourmet kitchen with polished granite countertops is equipped with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and all the cookware and utensils you’ll need. The living area boasts an indoor/outdoor fireplace, large flat-screen HDTV and a luxurious couch and seating area. Huge sliding glass doors provide unobstructed bay views and a dramatic spiral staircase takes you to the bedrooms on the 2nd and 3rd levels. The bedrooms include superior bedding and linens, and every bedroom is equipped with an en suite bathroom.
The amazing master suite is located on the second level and is a retreat unto itself. The suite features beach and bay views, a flat-screen TV, ceiling fan and spacious spa-like bathroom with a jetted tub, walk-in shower with 6 shower heads, dual-sink vanity and walk-in closet. There is another large master suite on the top level that features a queen bed with lie-down water views and a bathroom with an extra large walk-in shower. Open the sliding doors that lead to the spacious rooftop deck with outdoor lounge seating and stunning panoramic views of San Diego’s Sail Bay.
The grounds of Villa on the Bay include a total of 3 villas that can be combined into a 7-bedroom estate that sleeps up to 21. We invite you to make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, perfect year-round climate and the Southern California lifestyle. This prime waterfront location offers your group a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience.
This property will surpass your expectations. Located on the bayfront and sand beach, it’s a piece of paradise in San Diego. A leisurely walk across the street and you’re at the beach – don’t forget your surfboard! San Diego has some of the most excellent surf spots around. You’re also within a short walking distance to cafés, markets, waterfront restaurants, bars and nightlife, and a variety of unique boutiques offering one-of-a-kind treasures.
This San Diego vacation rental is right on the border of the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, and just across the bay from Sea World San Diego. You’re also next door to the Catamaran Resort and Spa where you can enjoy happy hour with your friends, attend luaus and indulge in delicious, sophisticated beachfront dining with an exotic flair. But that’s not all. Plan to pamper yourself at their well-known, world-class day spa. Book a massage, get your hair done, work out at their gym, enjoy beach side yoga classes or kick back and relax on the beach – all just a few steps away.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- Open floor plan: kitchen, dining area, living room
- Bay view living room opens to outdoor patio with BBQ grill
- Half bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom; equipped with air-conditioning
- Bedroom 2 (suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom; not equipped with air-conditioning
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom; not equipped with air-conditioning
- Bedroom 4 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom; equipped with air-conditioning
- 2 air mattresses available for 2 additional guests
- Rooftop deck with outdoor seating, lounge seating and panaramic views
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Air-conditioning in master suite and 3rd floor level
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Shared washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Enclosed garage for 2 regular-sized vehicles
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.