- Mission Bay, Mission Beach, San Diego, California
- Prime Waterfront Location
- On Mission Bay and just steps to Mission and Pacific Beach
- Stunning Views
- Rooftop View Deck
- Next to the Catamaran Resort and Spa
- 3 levels - Stairs to access home and sleeping rooms
- Attached private home on a property shared with two other vacation rentals
- No Smoking and No Pets
- Not equipped with Air conditioning except Master Suite and 3rd level
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Good Neighbor Policy enforced: Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds
Please contact us in advance of booking to ensure this home is suitable for your group.
About Villa on the Bay
Contemporary and airy, this magnificent and ideally situated resort-style San Diego vacation rental was designed with the finest details in mind - and passion for the extraordinary. Enjoy stunning water and beach views from numerous decks and patios. If you're a lover of freedom and wide-open spaces - this one's for you! An open floor plan and sliding glass windows, the size of walls, blends this space seamlessly with the outdoors where you’ll enjoy and appreciate a spacious patio with built-in gas BBQ space and outdoor seating, a grass lawn and of course the sand beach just beyond the fenced and gated yard – and don’t forget the 3 floor view deck with lounge seating and panoramic views of Mission Bay and beyond!
Practically speaking, you can rest assured knowing that you'll have everything you need at your fingertips. The fully-stocked, gourmet kitchen with polished granite counter tops is equipped with top of the line stainless steel appliances and all the cookware and utensils you'll need. The living area boasts: an indoor/outdoor fireplace, large flat screen HDTV, and a luxurious couch and seating area. Huge sliding glass doors provide unobstructed bay views and a dramatic spiral staircase takes you to the bedrooms on the second and third levels. The bedrooms include: superior bedding and linens, and every bedroom is equipped with an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV and WiFi access.
The amazing Master Suite is located on the second level and is a retreat unto itself. The suite features beach and bay views, a flat-screen tv, ceiling fan and spacious spa-like bathroom with a jetted tub, walk-in shower with 6 shower heads, dual-sink vanity and walk-in closet. There is another large Master Suite on the top level that features a queen bed with lie down water views, an en-suite bath with an extra-large walk-in shower. Open the sliding doors that lead to a spacious roof deck with outdoor lounges and stunning panoramic views of San Diego's Sail Bay and environs.
Location-wise, this property will surpass your expectations. Located on the bay front and sand beach, it’s pretty much a piece of paradise in San Diego. A leisurely walk across the street and you're at the beach - don't forget your surfboard! San Diego has some of the most excellent surf spots around. You're also within short walking distance to: cafe's, coffee shops, grocery stores, water front restaurants, nightlife - and a variety of unique boutiques offering one-of-a-kind treasures.
This San Diego vacation rental is right on the border of the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, and just across the bay from Sea World San Diego. You're also next door to the Catamaran Resort and Spa where you can do Happy Hours with your friends, attend Luau's, sip blended Margarita's, and indulge in delicious, sophisticated beach front dining with an exotic flair. But that's not all. Plan to pamper yourself at their well-known, world-class Day Spa: book a massage, get your hair done, work out at their gym, enjoy beach side yoga classes, or kick back and relax on a umbrella covered lounge and be served a pina colada on the beach - and it's all just a few steps away.
Directly across Mission Boulevard you'll discover the infamous San Diego boardwalk which extends for more than 4 miles, beside the beach and bay. People come from all over the world to this area and enjoy a variety of boardwalk activities including: running, walking, rollerblading, biking, skateboard and people watching. Privately, you'll take pleasure in entertaining friends in this fabulous, sprawling home away from home with over 60 feet of beach access.
Mission Bay Park is the West Coast’s largest aquatic man-made park encompassing more than 4,000 acres and 27 miles of coastline with numerous inlets and miles of bicycle and walkway paths. The park is popular throughout the year with sporting events, cookouts, kite flying, and a wide range of recreational activities including: boat cruises, sailing, surfing, water skiing, biking, skating, and more. This home puts you right in the middle of it all!
The grounds of the Villa on the Bay include a total of 3 Villas that can be combined into a 7-bedroom estate that sleeps up to 21. We invite you to make the most of an extraordinarily beautiful natural setting, perfect year-round climate, and the southern California lifestyle. This prime waterfront location offers your group a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience. Book now for the vacation of a lifetime!
Villa on the Bay Configuration
- Open Floor Plan: kitchen, dining area, living room
- Bay view living room opens to outdoor patio/BBQ
- Indoor/outdoor fireplace
- Flat screen HDTV in living room
- Bathroom (1/2 bath)
- Master Suite #1 - King size bed, ceiling fan, en suite bath, TV (has air conditioning)
- Bedroom Suite #2 - King size bed or converted to 2 twin beds (Notify us at booking), TV, en-suite bath (No air conditioning), Ceiling fan
- Bedroom Suite #3 - Queen size bed, en-suite bath (No air conditioning), ceiling fan
- Master Suite #4 - Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, ceiling fan, air-conditioning
- 2 blow mattresses available for 2 additional guests
- Roof top deck with outdoor seating and lounges
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 7 days a week to make sure you have an exceptional experience.
Please note: A government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented at check-in. This home is located in a building with neighbors and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater.
- Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom Suite - King size bed - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2 Queen Suite (smaller bedroom) - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3 King bed or 2 twin beds (Notify preference at booking) - Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed - Sleeps up to 2
- 2 blow ups mattresses available for additional 2 guests
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kitchen comes with cookware, glassware dinnerware and tableware
- TV's in Living Room all bedrooms
- Ceiling fans and en-suite bathrooms in all bedrooms
- Shared laundry room on the grounds
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver customized orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied
- Grass yard
- Built-in BBQ island
- Outdoor dining table and chairs
- Indoor/outdoor fireplace
- Roof-top deck with lounges
- Enclosed Garage for 2 regular size vehicles
- Mission Beach / Mission Bay
- Pacific Beach
- Cafe 20/20
- La Playa Taco Shop
- World Famous Restaurant (Ocean front)
- Oceana Coastal Kitchen (Bay Front at the Catamaran Resort)
- Rum Jungle Juice and Smoothies
- Amplified Ale Works Restaurant
- Truckstop Restaurant
- Coconut Thai Asian Bistro
- Woody's Breakfast and Burgers (Ocean Front)
- Lahaina Beach House (Beach front bar and restaurant)
- Starbucks, Subway
- The Local - Bar and Restaurant
- Catamaran Resort and Spa and restaurants
- Paddle Wheeler Bay Cruises (at Catamaran)
- Ralph's Grocery Store
- Beach rentals and Surf Shops
- And much, much more......
- Crystal Pier .5 mi
- Belmont Amusement Park: 1.5 mi.
- Seaworld San Diego: 3 mi.
- La Jolla Cove: 4.5 mi
- Old Town San Diego: 6.8 mi
- San Diego Airport 8.3 mi
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8.5 mi.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve 9.5 mi.
- USS Midway Museum 9.9 mi.
- Downtown San Diego / Gaslamp : 9.9 mi.
- San Diego Zoo: 10.7 mi.
- Legoland: 28.5 mi.
- Safari Park: 35.5 mi.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.