- Ocean and coastal views
- Beach access just steps away
- Next to beautiful Palisades Park
- Private fire pit and lounge seating on the patio
- One smaller parking space in shared driveway. Limited street parking available.
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- Cable TVs
- Smoking not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Just off the ocean in Pacific Beach and housed in a gracious Mediterranean-style property is Surfside 1 Pacific Beach. With 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, an outdoor space with views of the Pacific Ocean and steps away from the beach, this is the vacation home you’ve been dreaming of. This property encompasses the entire first level of a 2-home duplex and has a separate entrance and outdoor space.
The open-concept living area boasts leather furniture in front of a roaring fireplace and large wall-mounted flat-screen TV. Recessed lighting casts a soft glow over the space making it the perfect setting for a group evening relaxing and enjoying the west coast.
The dining area is tucked away in a charming alcove under a colorful wall display and chandelier. A minimalist dining table easily accommodates a group of 6 with additional seating at the nearby breakfast bar. Drenched in sunlight and with views of the ocean, the kitchen has the feel of a professional chef’s space with its stainless steel-faced cabinets and appliances, slab granite countertops and elegant, streamlined vibe.
Surfside 1 truly shines with its prime Pacific Beach location and close proximity to the beach. The ground level gated patio in the front yard is surrounded by vibrant, tropical foliage giving it a true California beach feel. This outdoor living space comes with a round stone table and surrounding benches for outdoor meals, as well as lounge seating complete with a fire pit.
From the front of the home, it’s only steps down the sidewalk to a grass park on the bluff overlooking the beach. The park offers beach access and an incredible spot for sunsets. Sink your toes in the sand, play some volleyball, build a sand castle or paddle out on your board and enjoy one of the locals’ favorite surf breaks. If you take a stroll along the beach south you will end up at Crystal Pier where you can walk out over the ocean and take in the views from Point Loma to Mission Beach, La Jolla and beyond. Miles and miles of ocean and beachfront boardwalk are here for your pleasure!
Surfside 1 is the lower home of the complex, offering the versatility, location and amenities for an incredible vacation in Pacific Beach. We look forward to welcoming you.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Front patio with outdoor seating and BBQ grill
- Private entryway to main living area
- Open concept floor plan: living room with sectional sofa, flat-screen HDTV and fireplace; dining area with seating for 6; and kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Bedroom 1: king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV
- Hall bathroom 1 with tub/shower
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 3: full bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV
- Hall bathroom 2 with tub/shower
- Bedroom 4: twin with full bunk bed set (sleeps up to 3)
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Parking space 1 in driveway for 1 car; compact car only, not suitable for larger vehicles
- Additional street parking, limited in peak periods
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 3 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 4 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $290
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.