- Pacific Beach, San Diego, California
- Ocean views
- Beach access
- Next to Palisades Park
- Gas fireplace and BBQ
- Air conditioning
- Fire pit
- Max occupancy of 6 adults plus 2 additional children
- Ground level unit of a 2 home duplex property (shared driveway and garage with the upstairs home)
- Pets allowed with additional fee of $100. Size and breed restrictions
- No smoking on the premises
- One parking space (One outdoor for a compact sedan size car. Street parking available (limited in summer weekends)
- ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Good Neighbor Policy strictly enforced: Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
Just off the ocean in Pacific Beach and housed in a gracious Mediterranean-style property is Surfside One Pacific Beach. With 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, outdoor space with views of the bluer-than-blue Pacific Ocean and the location you crave, this is the vacation home you’ve been dreaming of. This home encompasses the entire first level of a 2 home duplex and has a separate entrance and outdoor space.
The open-concept living area boasts butter-soft leather furniture in front of a roaring fireplace and large wall-mounted flat screen TV. Recessed lighting casts a soft glow over the space. It’s easy to imagine a group evening here, with wine and conversation or even popcorn and a movie.
The dining area is tucked away in a charming alcove, under a colorful wall display and an eclectic chandelier. A minimalist dining table easily accommodates a group of 6, with additional seating at the nearby breakfast bar.
The kitchen has the feel of a professional chef’s space, with its stainless steel faced cabinets and appliances, slab granite counters and elegant, streamlined vibe. Drenched in sunlight and with views out to the ocean, this is a delightful space in which to create your family or group’s favorite meals and snacks. For breakfast, serve up a pitcher of smoothies in the large pro-style blender before hitting the beach for a day of fun in the sun.
3 of the four bedrooms feature cooling ceiling fans and flat screen TV’s and recessed lighting. Two bedrooms each have a King bed, one has a Double bed and the last has a bunk bed with a Twin on top and Double on the bottom. Each of the two hall bathrooms has a tub/shower; one boasts a dual vanity and the other a single vanity.
Surfside One truly shines with its prime Pacific Beach location and close proximity to the beach. The ground level gated patio in the front yard is surrounded by vibrant, tropical foliage giving it a true California beach feel. This outdoor living space comes with a round stone table and surrounding benches for outdoor meals, as well as lounge seating, complete with a fire pit, to extend your day into the lovely cool coastal evenings.
From the front of the home it’s only steps away down the sidewalk to a grass park on the bluff over looking the beach (and incredible sunsets!) along with access to the beach. Sink your toes in the sand, play some volley ball, build a sand castle or paddle out on your board and enjoy one of the local’s favorite surf break. If you take a stroll along the beach south and you will end up at Crystal Pier where you can walk out over the ocean and take in the views from Point Loma to Mission Beach to La Jolla and beyond. Miles and miles of ocean and beach front boardwalk are here for your pleasure!
Surfside One is the lower home offers the versatility, location and amenities for an incredible vacation in Pacific Beach. We look forward to welcoming you.Layout
- Front patio with outdoor seating and BBQ
- Living Room with sectional and flat screen HDTV
- Dining table seats 6
- Breakfast Bar seating for 4
- Full-size kitchen
- Bedroom 1 - King Bed and flat-screen TV
- Hall Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed and flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 3 - Full Bed and flat-screen TV
- Hall Bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bedroom 4 Twin over Full Bunk Bed
- Full-size washer and dryer
Please note: A government issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. This home is located in a high-density family neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking with Bluewater.
- Bedroom 1 - King Size Bed Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2 - King Size Bed Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3 - Full Size Bed Sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 4 - Twin over Full Bunk Bed Sleeps 2
- Hall bathroom 1 with a tub/shower combo
- Hall bathroom 2 with a tub/shower combo
- WiFi internet access
- Cable Television
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Propane for BBQ's
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Kitchen stocked with cookware, glassware dinnerware and tableware
- HDTV’s in Living Room and 3 of 4 bedrooms
- Full-size Washer and Dryer
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryers
- Gas BBQ
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Front patio with gas BBQ and ocean view
- Fire pit and lounge seating
- Grass park on ocean front bluff
- Sand beach
- Ocean with swim and surfing zones
- One outdoor parking space (compact car only)
- Driveway and parking is narrow and not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking (Ride share or UBER recommended)
- Crystal Pier .6 mi.
- Mission Beach 1.2 mi.
- Belmont Amusement Park: 2.3 mi.
- La Jolla Cove: 3.8 mi.
- SeaWorld: 4.3 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 5.0 mi.
- Old Town San Diego State Park: 6.0 mi.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve: 7.8 mi.
- Balboa Park: 8.7 mi. mi.
- USS Midway Museum 9.0 mi.
- Downtown San Diego / Gaslamp: 9.0 mi.
- San Diego Zoo: 9.7 mi.
- Legoland : 26.2 mi
- San Diego Safari Park: 32.8 mi.
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $290
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.