- South Mission Beach, San Diego, California
- Only 8 homes from the Beach or Bay
- Indoor / Outdoor Living
- Two Spacious Outdoor Patios
- Upstairs Balcony
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Enclosed and gated courtyard
- Saturday to Saturday stays required mid-June through mid-August
- No Pets and No Smoking
- Not equipped with a dining room
- Not equipped with air conditioning (Box fans provided)
- ID must be presented at check-in. Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Neighbors close-by on all sides. Suitable for quieter groups only.
About This Home
The South Mission Beach House is a family-friendly beach house, just steps to the blue waters of Mission Bay and the warm sands of Mission Beach. With an abundance of outdoor dining and lounge space both front and back, you may find yourself spending quite a bit of your vacation outside, enjoying the palm trees, ocean and bay breezes and the warm sun on your face.
The ground level of the South Mission Beach House offers plenty of indoor/outdoor living space, thanks to living room’s retractable doors leading to the spacious front courtyard patio. The cozy living room offers sofa seating, soothing coastal decor and a flat panel TV in the corner, perfect for family movie nights or taking in a long-awaited sporting event.
Just adjacent to the living room is a stylish and modern kitchen with crisp white cabinetry and counters, a dramatic glass-tiled backsplash and stainless-steel appliances. While there isn’t a dedicated dining room, there is plenty outside, and the large marble topped breakfast bar provides both work space for the chef and casual seating for dining.
On this downstairs level, you’ll find a family-friendly bedroom with a Queen bed and a Twin bunk bed to sleep a total of 4. The full bath next to this room features a tiled and glass-walled walk-in shower.
On the upper level of the South Mission Beach House is a view balcony deck spanning between two of the bedrooms. This is a lovely spot to enjoy a birds-eye view of the comings and goings of the neighborhood or perhaps just take a few minutes alone with your favorite book or mobile device, catching up on social media.
On this level is one bedroom with a Queen bed and Twin bunk bed with laundry room, a second bedroom with a Queen bed and a third bedroom with a King bed. One full bath is shared and features a lovely tiled walk-in shower.
In the rear of the property, there is a back patio featuring beach shower, a gas BBQ grill and dining table and chairs. This is a wonderful space for the kids to play away from the adults and enjoy their snacks or meals.
This vacation rental comes with 2 dedicated parking spaces in the rear of the home and with parking at a premium in this area, this is an excellent feature just by itself!
The South Mission Beach House is ideally located within walking distance of the Mission Beach Market and casual eateries and restaurants. A quick 10 to 15-minute walk along Ocean Front Walk takes you to Belmont Amusement park and ocean front restaurants. Please be aware that this vacation rental (as is all of South Mission Beach) is in the flight path so you may hear occasional flight noise.
Layout and Configuration
- Front courtyard with two dining tables, umbrellas chairs and lounges
- Living Room with sofa seating and TV
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Bedroom 1 with queen bed and twin bunk bed
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Rear patio with BBQ, beach shower, dining table and chairs
- Parking spaces for up to 2 vehicles
- Laundry with full-size washer and dryer
- Bedroom 2 with queen bed, twin bunk bed, laundry room
- Bedroom 3 with queen bed, TV and balcony access
- Bedroom 4 with king bed, TV and balcony access
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
Please Note: A Government issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented before check-in is allowed. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding noise that disturbs neighbors, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking with Bluewater Vacation Homes.
- Bedroom 1 - Queen bed and twin bunks - Sleeps up to 4
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed - Twin bunks - Sleeps up to 4
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed - Sleeps up to 2 - Upstairs
- Bedroom 4 - King bed - Sleeps up to 2 - Upstairs
- WiFi internet access
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- BBQ with propane
- 1 box fan per bedroom
- Stocked kitchen with cookware, glassware and tableware
- Note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied. Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however we have arrangements with local companies that can deliver custom orders.
- Bathroom 1 Downstairs with walk-in shower
- Bathroom 2 Downstairs with walk-in shower
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Dish ware
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- BBQ Grill
- Front Patio
- Rear Patio
- Dining Table
- Lounge Chairs
- 1 larger SUV or 2 regular size vehicles in a space off the alley
- 1 micro car can squeeze beside the garage
- Capri Pizza and Pasta
- Sara's Mexican Food
- Gabbiano Pizza
- Mission Market
- The Pennant and Beachcomber
- Ace Liquor
- Belmont Amusement Park
- Lazerblast Arcade
- Mini Golf
- Beach and Resort wear shops
- Draft Restaurant
- Various beach shops/rentals and eateries on Ventura Place
- Seaworld: 5-10 minutes
- Legoland : 40 minutes
- Belmont Park: Walk
- Mission Beach: Walk
- Pacific Beach: 5 minutes
- La Jolla Cove: 20 minutes
- La Jolla Shores: 25 minutes
- Downtown/Gaslamp: 20 minutes
- San Diego Zoo: 20 minutes
- Safari Park: 40 minutes
- Balboa Park: 20 minutes
- Old Town: 10 minutes
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
- 50% Deposit, Balance due 60 days from arrival date
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Security Deposit May Apply
- Check in: 4:00 p.m.
- Check out: 10:00 p.m.
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is deemed uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.