- Across the street from both Mission Beach and Bay
- Gated building
- Equipped with air conditioning
- 1 block from the beach
- 2 parking spaces available (see notes below)
- Stairs/Elevator required for access. Condo located on 2nd and 3rd levels
- Located on rear side of building - no beach views
- Parking spaces are narrow. Not suitable for oversized vehicles
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Cable TVs
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Great Pacific Beach–North Mission Beach location on the corner of Mission Blvd. and Pacific Beach Drive – just a block from the ocean and Mission Bay! Enjoy beach living at its best in this new Pacific Beach vacation rental featuring: stylish, comfortable furnishings, warm beach colors, modern amenities, and plenty of windows to let in the sunshine!
Enter the home to a lovely foyer with double door hall closet, a queen bedroom and roomy bathroom across the hall with a shower and tub combo, granite counters and travertine–like tiles. Beyond, you’ll find the beautiful kitchen with self–closing drawers, stainless appliances, and slab granite counter tops.
Have breakfast at the bar or sit down in the cozy dining area that can seat up to 6. There is a small balcony off the living area with two patio chairs where you can enjoy your morning coffee.
The master bedroom has a walk–in closet, beautiful master bath with dual vanities, and a ceiling fan to cool you on warm summer days or open the windows for the cool coastal breezes.
This San Diego beach vacation rental is in a quiet complex, but conveniently located near all the action. Close walking distance to shopping, grocery store, beach shops, fitness clubs, night life, local restaurants, and directly across the street from the amenities of the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Entry way to condo
- Full kitchen withbreakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining area with corner booth and seating for up to 6
- Full bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Living room with flat–screen HDTV, and pull out sofa bed (sleeps 2) for additional sleeping arragnements
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2), and flat–screen HDTV
- Patio seating for 2
- Shared BBQ in outdoor common area
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), flat–screen HDTV, and en suite bathroom
- Full hall bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Bedroom 2: two twin beds (sleeps 2, with ceiling fan, and floor to ceiling windows
- Office nook with desk
- Full washer and dryer
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 parking spaces in gated garage
- Parking space dimensions: 7.2′ x 13.9′
- Garage door height: 8.5′(South entrance)
- Garage door height: 7′(West entrance)
- NOT suitable for oversized vehicles. Cement post divides the 2 adjacent parking spaces
- Please note: Parking in reserved spots for other residents is not allowed
- Photos of parking spaces can be sent upon request
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.