- Prime location just one building from the beach and boardwalk
- Steps to Mission Beach and across the street from Mission Bay
- 2nd-story private balcony with water views
- Walking distance to popular restaurants, bars, cafés and shopping
- 2-level condominium home; stairs required to access
- Condo is located on the corner of Mission Blvd; may experience street noise
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- Not equipped with air-conditioning; box fans provided
- Cable TVs
- Smoking is not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Just 1 lot from the ocean in beautiful Mission Beach and steps from the boardwalk, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom condo vacation rental is also walking distance to popular restaurants, pubs, cafés, boutiques, rental shops and markets.
As you enter the home on the first level, there are the 3 bedrooms and an open stairwell to the living area. To the left is the first bedroom with a queen bed and a flat-screen TV. Down the hall to the right is the master suite with a large comfy king bed, plenty of closet space and an en suite bathroom with dual sinks and duel showerheads in the shower. At the end of the hall on the left is the kids’ room, which has a twin/full bunk bed and a twin trundle bed. Off of the hallway is where you’ll find the second bathroom and a stacked washer/dryer.
The living area features an open floor plan that is light, bright and airy with views of Mission Beach. There is an open kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and a dining area with seating for 6 and 2 at the bar. The oversized sectional sofa is perfectly positioned to watch your favorite show or the San Diego sunset!
This Mission Beach vacation home has a 2-car tandem garage and can fit up to 2 compact-sized vehicles.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 7
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Bedroom 3: full and twin bunk bed set with twin trundle bed (sleeps up to 4) with HDTV; upper bunk is only suitable for guests under 100 lbs
- Hallway bathroom
- Stairway to living area
- Open floor plan: full kitchen, dining area with seating for 8 and bar seating for 2
- Living room with fireplace, flat-screen HDTV and access to patio
- Half bathroom
- Side deck patio with ocean view and BBQ grill
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 7′5″ width x 34′ depth x 6′ height
- Tandem garage, suitable for 2 compact vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 0.5 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 33 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.