- Overlooks beautiful Windansea Beach
- Two oceanfront balconies
- Amazing master suite with ocean views and a jetted tub
- Two outdoor patios featuring a BBQ grill and dining area
- Close to the Village of La Jolla
- There is a $2500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Stairs required to access home (staircases may not be suitable for young children)
- No smoking
- No pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
This spectacular home overlooking the surf and sands of Windansea Beach in La Jolla is in an ideal location. This vacation rental's view stretches over one of San Diego’s finest beaches, and we’re confident you’ll fall in love with it the moment you walk in.
Tastefully furnished, you’ll feel comfortable and relaxed in your home away from home. With 3 levels and an open living space, there’s plenty of room for your group to relax comfortably. Oversized sliding windows open up to the ocean view, opening up the living area to rolling waves and sounds of the Pacific Ocean.
Prepare your favorite meals in the fully-stocked kitchen featuring upgraded stainless steel appliances, slab granite countertops and cherry wood custom cabinetry. Outside, you’ll find a convenient side patio with outdoor seating and a gas BBQ grill and adjacent outdoor dining table and chairs.
The master suite is breathtaking in itself with a flat-screen HDTV, gas fireplace, and a super comfy king-size bed. Wake up to gorgeous ocean views and the sweet scent of the sea each morning. Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee watching the ocean come alive in the morning, or toast the sunset on your bedroom balcony terrace while watching the sun melt into the ocean. Take a soak in the jetted tub, then fall asleep to the gentle sounds of the surf.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group and for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- Bedroom 4: full bed (sleeps 2)
- Extra room: subterranean with queen bed (sleeps 2); no window
- Full bathroom with shower
- Game area with children’s toys and games
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom with shower
- 2 patio spaces with seating
- Kitchen area
- Dining area with table seating for 6 and bar seating for 3
- Living area with flat-screen TV, Apple TV and fireplace
- Oceanfront patio
- Bedroom 1 (open floor plan master suite): king bed with HDTV, fireplace and open bathroom with infinity Jacuzzi tub, steam shower and large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom with shower
- Oceanfront patio off master suite with retractable awning
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable/satellite TV, and Apple TV
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- 1-car garage for small car
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11 miles
- Belmont Park: 5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 27 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 33 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 6 miles
- Seaport Village: 14 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 7 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 14 miles
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $360
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.