- Mission Bay views and bayfront balcony
- On the Mission Bay boardwalk
- Beach and grass lawn on the bay
- Walking to ocean and Mission Beach
- Walk to shops, markets and restaurants
- There is a $1000 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Located on 3rd floor of complex with elevator
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Sleeps up to 5 adults and 8 with children
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Come visit this waterfront 2 bedroom and 2 bath Mission Beach vacation rental overlooking Mission Bay. This condominium home is located on the 3rd floor with an elevator.
Featuring beach and bay views, guests will enjoy the dramatic San Diego sunrises and calming bay views from the private balcony. In front of the building,there is a nice cool grassy area leading to the sand and waters of Mission Bay, or walk across the strand, and you'll be on the beach and ocean!
From this home, you can enjoy your favorite meals prepared in the beautiful kitchen with solid wood cabinetry, black granite counters and premium appliances. Eat inside or have a BBQ out on the balcony looking out over the crystal blue waters of Mission Bay.
The Master Suite has a king bed and fold down click clack and there are 2 full size beds in the 2nd bedroom room. For entertainment, you'll enjoy an upgraded 55" HD flat–screen TV in the living room and a 32" HD Flat Screen TV in the Master. Wireless internet is available for your electronic devices. For those on a working vacation, there is a built-in office in 2nd bedroom so that you can check in with work while you are away if needed.
This vacation rental is right off Santa Clara Point, In the heart of Mission Beach; close walking distance to nearby restaurants, pubs, beach rentals and shops, and is adjacent to the Mission Bay Aquatic Center & surf school. From here you can stroll or bike along the beach or bay for miles and miles.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 5 adults or 8 with children
- Open concept main living area
- Living room with flat screen TV, ceiling fan, water views and access to bay front balcony
- Dining area with seating up to 6 and water views
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar seating for 4
- In-home stacked washer and dryer
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), with fold down full bed (sleeps up to 2), ceiling fan, and en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Bedroom 2: 2 full beds (sleeps up to 4) with ceiling fan, desk area,
- Hall bathroom with dual sink vanity
- Bay front balcony with sitting area and BBQ grill
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable and Smart TVs
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car reserved parking space
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 10 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $160
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.