- Oceanfront in La Jolla
- Jacuzzi spa and fire pit
- Gated and private
- Ocean views from all living areas
- Outdoor dining and lounging
- Close walk to shops and restaurants
- Older 70’s build with original appliances and bathooms
- Stairs to access master suite
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Incredible views from everywhere! This La Jolla vacation rental home offers over 120 feet of ocean frontage, perched atop the bluffs overlooking the spectacular coastline of San Diego. Gated and private, this oceanfront home features spacious view terraces and lush landscaping.
The floor to ceiling windows throughout means you’ll never miss a sunset over the Pacific, and the home was designed to take advantage of southern California’s near–perfect climate with glass doors that open from the living and kitchen areas out to the terraces.
Indoor-outdoor living is a breeze with an outdoor dining table, lounge seating and a fire pit to gather ′round; all with ocean views, naturally. At the end of a long day, a soak in the built-in spa is the perfect place to end the day. Or, if you're not ready to call it quits, shoot a game of pool and put a wager down on who gets the ocean view master suite!
There are 4 bedrooms in the main residence and an additional private 1 bedroom, 1 bath casita just off the terrace. The master bedroom sits alone on the second level offering unparalleled ocean views from the comfy king-size bed.
As secluded as you may feel staying here, youll be pleased that just a short walk away youll find shops, restaurants and even a local brewery, coffee roaster and wine bar.
Contact the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your vacation in San Diego. Once you arrive, we are available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 11
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- Entry with ocean view game room with 8' pool table and cable TV
- Formal dining room
- Full–size kitchen with breakfast bar
- Living room with sectional, fire place and cable TV
- Half bathroom
- Ocean view terrace with multiple seating areas and fire pit
- Outdoor dining table and BBQ
- In-ground jacuzzi spa
- Casita (bedroom 5) with full bed and en–suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 with queen bed and smart TV
- Bedroom 2 en–suite bath with tub shower combo
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Bedroom 3 with queen bed and smart TV
- Bedroom 4 with twin over full bunk bed and smart TV
- Hall bathroom with tub shower combo
- Master Suite with king bed
- Master Bath One with jetted tub
- Master Bath Two with glass enclosed shower
- Master sitting room with club chairs and cable TV
- Ready–made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable and Smart TVs
- Bluetooth speaker
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In–home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 spaces in garage, street parking available
La Jolla, California
Water’s Edge is located in the Bird Rock neighborhood of La Jolla in San Diego. Known as “The Jewel”, La Jolla is situated on a spectacular stretch of California coastline. Home to the Scripps Institute of Oceanography, art galleries, restaurants, boutique shopping, an ocean wildlife preserve, sandstone cliffs and sandy beaches, La Jolla has something for everyone. It’s no wonder that La Jolla is also home to some of the priciest real estate in the nation. The location of this home is in a quiet upscale neighborhood and is only minutes away from all the attractions and activities that make San Diego a world–class destination.
Stroll the beach at La Jolla Shores with plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11.5 miles
- Belmont Park: 3.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12.5 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 3.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 9.5 miles
- Seaport Village: 12.5 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12.5 miles
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $395
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.