- Detached single family home (rare in Mission Beach)
- Prime location in the heart of Mission Beach
- Steps to the beach and the bay
- Large attached 2-car garage (rare in Mission Beach)
- Fenced-in yard with patio dining
- Not equipped with air-conditioning (box fans provided)
- Bedroom 4 is a pass-through room (living room to garage and to master suite)
- Bedroom 2 is a converted walk-in closet in the master suite with pyramid bunks for kids
- Smoking and pets not permitted
- Cable TVs
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Wake up just steps from the ocean and sun-kissed shores of South Mission Beach at Seascape Beach House!
If you’re looking for your own single-family vacation home in South Mission Beach, you’ve found it! Everything at this beautiful vacation rental is modern and well-maintained. The design of this home was well thought-out and executed beautifully. Features include stainless steel appliances, hardwood cabinetry, stone inlays in the bathrooms, an oversized 2-car garage, private patios, and a gated yard with a gas BBQ grill, lounges and a dining area for entertaining.
The master suite envelopes the 2nd floor and features a 10′ x 9′ walk-in closet that has been converted into a 4th bedroom perfect for kids. Other features include a fireplace, flat-screen HDTV, jacuzzi tub, and a side private patio. The private suite is the perfect place to rest and relax in the evenings before bed.
At Seascape Beach House, you’re just steps to the oceanfront boardwalk and beach and a 2-minute walk to Mission Bay. This home has everything you need and is just the place for your perfect San Diego beach vacation!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10 (8 adults and 2 children)
- Fenced-in patio with outdoor dining area with seating for 6
- Open concept floor plan: living area with HDTV, full kitchen and dining area with seating for 6
- Bedroom 3: queen bed plus twin bed (sleeps up to 3)
- Bedroom 4: queen bed (sleeps 2); this is a pass-through room from the living room to access the stairs to the 2nd level, laundry room and garage
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- 2-car garage (see dimensions under Parking)
- Laundry room
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with fireplace, HDTV and en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom 2: full and twin bunk bed set (sleeps up to 3); room is converted walk-in closet (10′ x 9′) in master suite, ideal for kids
- Access to patio with bistro set
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 15′7″ width x 20′3″ depth x 6′2″ height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 7 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 34 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 15 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.