- Beach and Bayfront location on beautiful Mission Bay
- Professionally cleaned and maintained
- Private ground-level patio on Bayside Walk
- Close walk across the strand to Mission Beach
- Close walking distance to dining, markets and beach shops
- Split-level condominium home
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- No cable or broadcast channels; streaming services available
- No smoking
- No pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. There is a $1500 security deposit due at booking that can be withheld for noise disturbances. This home is equipped with decibel meters and is suitable for quiet and respectful guests.
This waterfront and tastefully designed split-level beach condo is perfect for your next beach retreat! Located right on Bayside Walk, the home features a private bayfront patio with water views and direct access to a grass lawn leading to the sandy beach and blue waters of Mission Bay. This is where you will find yourselves spending most of your time with a built-in gas BBQ and dining table for 6. Enjoy gorgeous sunrises while sipping your morning coffee, watch the kids play or visit with friends sunbathing on the beach, then grill up some delicious meals, all while taking in all the activities on Bayside Walk in front of the home. Guests at this Mission Beach San Diego vacation rental will experience everything that Mission Bay has to offer.
The lower-level living room features a 42″ LCD HDTV, a sofa sleeper in the living room, and a guest bedroom with two twin beds. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and water views, and the dining table has seating for up to 4 people. A small set of stairs takes you to the upper level where you’ll find the master suite with a queen bed, an HDTV and an en suite bathroom.
Paradise Retreat is located on Mission Bay Park with over 4,000 acres that offer a seemingly endless variety of recreation and water activities including boating, jet skiing, sailing, waterskiing, kayaking and windsurfing.
The bay boardwalk winds along the water and is perfect for biking, jogging, rollerblading or just walking to local shops and restaurants. If all of this wasn’t enough for your family vacation, Mission Beach and the Pacific Ocean are just across the street!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 7
- Bayfront patio with gas BBQ grill, dining table and chairs
- Living room with flat-screen HDTV and fold-out Tempur-Pedic queen sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
- Full kitchen and dining table area with seating for 4
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom with tub/shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Streaming services available, no cable or broadcast channels
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Parking space for 1 car
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 38 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $230
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.