- Largest home in the complex
- Only one block away from Mission Beach
- Walking distance to Mission Bay
- Gated building
- Prime location in the heart of Pacific Beach
- 2 parking spaces available (See notes below)
- Stairs/elevator required to access home
- Sleeps up to 10 (suitable for no more than 8 adults)
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Cable Tvs
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Ideally located at the border of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach on the corner of Mission Blvd. and Pacific Beach Drive, this vacation rental is just one block from the ocean and Mission Bay! This home has over 2100 square feet of living space which is very spacious for the area.
Enjoy beach living at its best in this newer Pacific Beach vacation rental. Features include stylish, comfortable furnishings, warm beach colors, modern amenities, and plenty of windows to let in the sunshine! Enter the home to a hall leading to the main living area and open floor plan. One of three bedrooms is located off the hallway including an en suite bathroom featuring a tub and shower combo. Just beyond, you'll find a spacious kitchen with self-closing drawers, stainless appliances, a breakfast bar that aligns with the living room, and slab granite counter tops. The dining area is lit up by a floor to ceiling windo and provides seating up to 6. Conveniently located off the living area is an outdoor patio with gas BBQ for those perfect summer meals.
Travel upstairs through the double entry doors to meet the large Master Suite with plenty of space for a private getaway. There is a floor to ceiling sliding door window feature to provide plenty of sun. The beautiful en suite bathroom features a large walk–in shower, a vanity, and jetted tub. Just off the Master is a nook with a bunk bed set and working desk area. The second guest bedroom also features an en suite bathroom and a day bed for extra sleeping accomodations.
This San Diego beach vacation rental is in a quiet complex, but conveniently located near all of the action. Close walking to shopping, grocery store, beach shops, fitness clubs, night life, local restaurants, and directly across the street from the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa. Make this your anytime vacation rental paradise!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- Entry way to hallway
- Open floor plan: living area, kitchen, dining area
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Living are with couch sectionals, flat–screen HDTV, and access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Half bathroom in hallway
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), flat–screen HDTV, ceilng fan, and en suite bathroom with walk–in shower and separate tub
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) and twin with trundle (sleeps 2), with an en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Sleeping nook: twin bunk bed set (sleeps 2), with desk area (off the master suite)
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable Tvs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 parking spaces in gated garage
- Parking space dimensions: 7.2′ x 13.9′
- Garage door height: 8.5′(South entrance)
- Garage door height: 7′(West entrance)
- NOT suitable for oversized vehicles. Cement post divides the 2 adjacent parking spaces
- Please note: Parking in reserved spots for other residents is not allowed
- Photos of parking spaces can be sent upon request
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.