- Only one block from Mission Beach and Bay
- Walk to shopping, oceanfront and bayside restaurants
- Next to miles of beachfront and bayfront boardwalks
- Largest home in this condo complex
- Air-conditioned and in a gated building
- 2 covered parking spaces (Narrow, see dimension below)
- Stairs/elevator to access home
- Sleeps up to 10 (Max 8 adults)
- Air conditioned
- No smoking and no pets permitted
- All guests age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Ideally located at the border of Pacific Beach and Mission Beach on the corner of Mission Blvd. and Pacific Beach Drive, this vacation rental is just one block from the ocean and Mission Bay! This home has over 2100 square feet of living space which is large for the Mission Beach area.
Enjoy beach living at its best in this updated Pacific Beach vacation rental. Features include comfortable furnishings, warm beach colors, modern amenities, and plenty of windows to let in the sunshine! Enter the home on the second level to a hallway leading to the main living area where everyone will dine and gather. You'll find a spacious kitchen with self-closing drawers, stainless steel appliances, and slab granite countertops on the breakfast bar that aligns with the living room. The living area is well lit up by plenty of windows and is has a conveniently located outdoor balcony with a gas BBQ to grill your favorite meals.
Step upstairs and through the double entry doors to the large Master Suite with windows and a sliding glass door to let in plenty of sunshine. The en suite bathroom features a large walk–in shower, a vanity, and jetted tub. Just off the Master is a nook with a bunk bed set and working desk area for extra sleeping accommodations.
This San Diego beach vacation rental is in a quiet complex, but conveniently located near all of the action. Stay here and you will be within close walking distance to a grocery store, pharmacy, beach shops, fitness club, nightlife and local restaurants. Directly across the street is the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa where you can have a spa day, lounge on the bay, dine on the waterfront, rent boats or take a bay cruise on a riverboat paddle wheeler. There is so much to do just steps away!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. We are locally based and area experts. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps 10 with a maximum of 8 adults
Second Level of Complex
- Entryway to home and hallway
- Open floor plan: living area, kitchen, dining area
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Living area with couch sectional, flat–screen HDTV, and access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) and twin with trundle (sleeps 2), with an en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Half bathroom in hallway
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), flat–screen HDTV, ceiling fan, and en suite bathroom with walk–in shower and separate tub
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Sleeping nook: twin bunk bed set (sleeps 2), with desk area (off the master suite)
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 parking spaces in gated garage
- Narrow and NOT suitable for oversized vehicles. A post divides the 2 spaces
- Parking space dimensions: 7.2′ x 13.9′
- Garage door height: 8.5′(South entrance)
- Garage door height: 7′(West entrance)
- Please note: Parking in reserved spots for other residents is not allowed
- Photos of parking spaces can be sent upon request
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddleboarding, beachcombing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.