- Only 3 blocks from the beach
- Viewing deck with hot tub
- 3-level townhome with a ground-level entrance
- Private balcony off Master Suite
- Close to popular restaurants and pubs
- There is a $1000 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Stairs to living and sleeping levels
- Sleeps up to 6 adults and 8 with children
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
A wonderful 3-level townhome in the heart of North Pacific Beach. This home has great outdoor living spaces featuring a private balcony off the master suite, and a viewing deck with a Jacuzzi tub, BBQ grill, and seating area.
This is a great vacation home for families. The main living area has an open-concept floor plan with a full kitchen, separate dining area, cozy living room with a fireplace to relax and spend time together. The master suite features a king-size bed, en suite bathroom with a jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, and access to your very own private balcony.
One of the perks of this home is being located near some of the best restaurants in Pacific Beach. Located next door to the hot brunch spots Fig Tree Cafe, and Lelani's Hawaiin Cafe, and the hip, vegetarian–friendly joint Second Nature.
Walk to the beach, take up some surfing, or paddleboard lessons, stroll through the shops and pubs in town, join a beach yoga class, or head to the neighboring town, La Jolla for some luxurious shopping, hiking or sightseeing. Your options are endless! Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6 adults + 2 children
- Bedroom 3: twin over full bunk bed (sleeps up to 3) set and a chair fold out twin bed (sleeps 1), with flat–screen TV and en suite bathroom
- 2-car garage (see more information below)
- Living room with flat–screen TV, and fireplace, access to second level patio
- Patio deck with jacuzzi tub, seating area, and BBQ grill, overlooking street
- Open floor plan kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 2
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Half bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2) with flat–screen TV, peek ocean view, and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower, soaking tub, and dual sink vanity
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2), with flat–screen TV, and en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Air Conditioned
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage
- Dimensions: 6′6″ H x 19′3″ D x 16′4″ W (door width, interior is wider)
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 3 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 11 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 4 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 4 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 10 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.