- Amazing ocean views
- Only steps away from the beach and boardwalk
- Full yard with dining area and BBQ
- Fire pit with water views
- One-level floor plan home
- There is a $500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Stairs to access front entry
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Cable TV
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Located in the quiet neighborhood of North Pacific Beach just steps from the beach, this charming two-bedroom bungalow will have you wanting to come back right away! Equipped with a full kitchen, BBQ and outdoor dining accommodations overlooking the ocean, you can’t find a more magnificent house for a vacation. Whether it’s a romantic getaway or a family gathering, this location could not be more ideal. With only a one-minute walk to Pacific Beach and the boardwalk, a day in the sun or a dip in the ocean are right at your doorstep. Many of San Diego's local attractions are just a short distance away. Between SeaWorld, hiking accommodations, exquisite dining, and several of our nicest beaches, there is something close by for everyone.
From the moment, you walk into the home you are welcomed by the kitchen, dining room, and living room with an open floor plan that invites laughter and conversation while you prepare dinner, or play a game of cards. The theme that continues as you explore the house is one of fun and relaxation. The bedrooms and bathrooms share a bright and colorful décor, reminiscent of a tropical paradise.
Step outside the French doors and enjoy dining areas that include a large table, chairs, and umbrella to keep you cool in the shade while you enjoy the San Diego sunshine. The first option is more secluded, tucked away in the lush yard and located next to the barbecue. Then enjoy the fire pit in the front yard accompanied by the sound of the waves and beautiful sunset views. We are certain you will enjoy this picturesque home and want to come back to spend your summers in Pacific Beach.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6
- Living room area with large HDTV, futon for extra sleeping accommodations and wide french doors to a yard that creates inside/outside living
- Open floor plan for a full kitchen and dining area with seating for 6
- Large full bathroom with tub and shower combo and vanity
- Bedroom 1 (master): queen bed (sleeps 2), with flat-screen HDTV, ceiling fan, and en suite bathroom featuring a walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2), with flat-screen HDTV, ceiling fan
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Access to the front yard and patio
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap, and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs, and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave, and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs, and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car parking space in the driveway
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beachcombing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 2 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 31 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 4 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $210
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.