- Oceanfront on the Mission Beach boardwalk
- Panoramic coastal and beach views
- 32-foot ocean front retractable sliding doors
- Beachfront patio with BBQ and lounge area
- Second level home with stairs
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- No smoking
- Located in a lively beach area with ambient noise
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Liquid Blue oceanfront is a beautifully designed, contemporary Mission Beach vacation rental situated right on the beach. This one-of-a-kind beach condo features 32-foot retractable sliding glass doors that open along the entire living area bringing the beach and ocean right into your living room! You will experience the incredible feeling of indoor/outdoor living with 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean and San Diego coastline.
The condo’s location on the top floor offers unobstructed views and allows guests to watch all the action on the beach and boardwalk. It also allows for privacy and the ability to leave the doors open and enjoy cool ocean breezes all night. Its modern design with high arched beamed ceilings and glass walls make this home truly a unique experience.
This 2nd-floor oceanfront condo features high-end luxury finishes and amenities including an open concept kitchen with a Sub-Zero fridge and Wolf oven, granite counters throughout, a breakfast bar, imported stone flooring, full window blinds, custom glass doors, polished stainless steel door frames and railings, and an outdoor oceanfront patio. The well thought-out floor plan maximizes space to also include a dining nook and a living area with sofa seating and a flat-screen TV.
Outside on the beach level is a common area with gas BBQ grills and a dining table and chairs. Next to the common area is your very own private patio area with lounge chairs right on the beachfront boardwalk!
Liquid Blue boasts an excellent beachfront location that is within walking distance to all Mission Beach has to offer.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 5
- Beachfront patio with BBQ grill, dining table and 2 lounge chairs
- Parking space for 1 car
- Stairs to entry
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: twin and full bunk bed set (sleeps up to 3) with HDTV
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Dining nook with seating for 5
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 3
- Oceanfront balcony
- Living area with fireplace, futon (sleeps 1) and a flat-screen TV
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Narrow parking space for 1 car; not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins offshore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 38 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.