- Ocean Front Walk, Mission Beach, San Diego, California
- Ocean and Beachfront
- Panoramic Coastal and Ocean Views
- Personal Beachfront Patio with Lounge Chairs
- Close walk to Belmont Park and the Wave House
- Located on the second Level with Stairs to Access
- Not Equipped with air-conditioning or screens
- Lively beach location with nearby neighbors and ambient noise
- No smoking on the premises
- Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents (All adult groups must be approved in advance)
Liquid Blue Ocean Front is a beautifully designed contemporary designed Mission Beach vacation rental situated right on the beach. This one-of-a-kind beach house features 32 feet of retractable sliding glass doors that open along the entire living area and bring the beach and ocean right into your living room! You will experience the incredible feeling of indoor/outdoor living with 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean and San Diego coastline.
Being on the top floor offers unobstructed views and allows guests to watch all the action on the beach and boardwalk. It also allows for privacy and the ability to leave the doors open and enjoy cool ocean breezes all night. The modern design with high arched and beamed ceilings and glass walls make this home truly a unique experience.
This 2nd floor Ocean Front condominium features high-end luxury finishes and amenities that include an open concept kitchen with a Sub-Zero fridge and Wolf oven and range, granite counters throughout, a breakfast bar, imported stone flooring, full window blinds, custom glass doors, polished stainless steel door frames and railings, and outdoor ocean front patio. The well-thought out floor plan maximizes the space to also include a dining nook, and living area with sofa seating and flat-screen TV. There are two bedrooms with the master features a queen bed and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower. The second bedroom is outfitted with a twin/double bunk bed and flat screen TV. The adjacent hall bathroom features a walk-in shower as well.
Outside on the beach level is a common area with gas BBQ’s, dining table and chairs and next to that is your very own private patio area with lounge chairs right on the beach front boardwalk!
Liquid Blue is in an excellent location that is less than two blocks to Belmont Park where you will find an amusement park with a midway including arcades, mini-golf, zip lines, bumper cars, rides and the famous Big Dipper historic wooden roller coaster. There’s also the Wave House with ocean front restaurants and plenty of beach shops and other eateries in the area. Mission Beach is the most popular beach in San Diego and there are tons of beach activities surrounded by miles of beachfront boardwalk. Just across the strand are the tranquil waters of Mission Bay that offer watersports, bay tours, grass parks and boat and jet-ski rentals.
This is a smaller home for sure, but it packs a powerful punch of beachfront WOW. We invite you to contact one of Bluewater’s friendly Vacation Planners to see if Liquid Blue is the perfect place for you and your group!
- Beachfront Patio with BBQ, dining and two lounge chairs
- Parking space
- Stairs to entry
- Hall bath with walk-in shower
- Bedroom II with Twin/Full bunk and TV
- Dining nook with seating for five
- Kitchen with major appliances
- Breakfast bar and seating for 3
- Mini stack washer and dryer
- Ocean front balcony
- Living area with seating and flat-screen TV
- Master Bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bath with walk in shower
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 7 days a week to make sure you have an exceptional experience.
Please note: Government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented upon arrival. No pets and no smoking allowed. Your rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding noise that disturbs neighbors, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking with Bluewater.
- Master Suite: Queen bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2: Bunk bed with twin mattress and double mattress - sleeps up to 3
Complimentary Home Stocking Items
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen starter kit: hand soap, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, a roll of paper towels, and trash bags (Note: spices, baggies, foil, etc. are not supplied.)
- Bathroom starter kit: Hotel-style set of bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Gas for BBQ
- TV’s Living Area and Bedroom II
- DVD player
- Hair Dryer
- Compact Washer/Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- BBQ grill
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Oven and Range
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Dish ware
- Coffee mugs
- Shared beach front patio with gas BBQ’s and dining table
- Private beach front patio with two lounges
- One narrow dedicated parking space (not sized for larger vehicles)
Additional Services (advance notice required)
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- In-home chef
Nearby Attractions (Driving distance - Times are approximate)
- Balboa Park: 7.8 mi.
- Belmont Park / The Wave House: Walk
- Downtown San Diego / Gaslamp 8.2 mi
- Legoland: 30.4 mi.
- La Jolla (The Village) 5.3 mi.
- La Jolla Cove: 5.9 mi.
- La Jolla Shores Beach: 7.2 mi.
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5.2 mi.
- Old Town: 3.9 mi.
- Pacific Beach: 1.4 mi.
- San Diego International Airport 6.5 mi.
- San Diego Zoo: 7.6 mi.
- Safari Park: 35.2 mi.
- Sea World San Diego: 2.3 mi.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve: 13.5 mi.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
Please Note: A government issued I.D. and the matching credit card used at booking is required to be shown upon arrival. Parties, noise disturbances, pets and smoking are prohibited. Fines and/or immediate eviction for violations apply,
- Minimum of 50% due upon booking, all balances due 60 days prior to the arrival date
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5% on rentals under one month
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection $99
- Refundable Security Deposit May Apply
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m.
- Check-Out: 10:00 a.m
Click here for Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions
Click here for FAQ's
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. All occupants and use of home must be approved by owner or management and reservations may be declined or canceled at owner or management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation. Please make sure to read the contract terms and conditions closely and are comfortable with these policies before booking a reservation.