- Village of La Jolla, San Diego, California
- 3 blocks to Marine St. Beach in La Jolla
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and the Village of La Jolla
- Roof top deck with views to the ocean
- Two-car enclosed garage
- Townhome with detached garage
- Equipped with Air Conditioning
- No Pets and No Smoking Permitted
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds
About this home
Welcome to La Jolla Mar – the perfect La Jolla beach retreat you can call your own.
This 3BR/2.5BA Beach Home offers comfortable accommodations in an ideal location!
This San Diego vacation rental townhome located near the Village of La Jolla features 2 living areas that will appeal to families or larger groups that like their own living space. The living room is just off of the entryway and features a sofa and love seat, framed by a large West-Facing window and arranged around a coffee table, side table, and a marble fireplace. Entertainment options include a flat screen HDTV and VCR/DVD player.
Adjacent to the living room is a formal dining room with seating for up to 8 people. Next to the dining room is a spacious kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless-steel appliances, including a double oven, a full range stove top, a side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, and other small appliances. All the basic utensils, cookware, glassware, dishes are provided. The kitchen also features a center island with a dining ledge and a breakfast table with chairs and bench seating for up to 6 people.
Open to the kitchen is the family room, featuring a matching couch and love seat and coffee table. The couch converts into a queen-sized sofa sleeper. On the opposite wall is another fireplace between built-in bookshelves and the entertainment center, which features a 42” flat screen HDTV, VCR/DVD player, and audio system. This room is bright and airy and features a ceiling fan and glass-paned French doors that lead to a lovely patio.
The patio is a private space, perfect for relaxing, featuring chaise lounges, an outdoor dining table and chairs along with a built-in stainless gas BBQ.
Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms and roof top deck. The master bedroom features a spacious king-sized bed, recessed lighting, and a large window looking out to the neighborhood. Across from the bed is a cozy fireplace and TV with DVD player. The en-suite bathroom features a dual sink vanity, walk-in stone tiled shower, and an oversized jetted bathtub. Ready-made beds and pillows for each bedroom and towels for each bathroom are provided for your convenience.
The second and third bedrooms are each furnished with a queen-sized bed with reading lights, spacious closets, and large bay windows with shutters. The second bathroom is conveniently located to both bedrooms and features a stone tiled dual sink vanity and a large tub/shower combo.
Towards the west end of the home, you’ll find a spiral staircase that leads to the ocean view roof-top deck with 2 comfy chaise lounges; perfect for private sun bathing.
From this comfortable La Jolla townhome, everything is walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants and eateries and grocery shopping just around the corner. It’s just a 3-block walk to Marine Street Beach, 5 blocks to the La Jolla Community Park and a few more to the famous Village of La Jolla with its world-class dining and shopping. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Configuration and Layout
- Family Room with flat-screen TV and DVD player, Fireplace, Ceiling fan, Direct patio access, Love seat, and Queen size sleeper sofa
- Living Room with Flat-screen TV, DVD player, Fireplace, Coffee table and sofas
- Kitchen with all appliances, Center Island with counter seating for 2 and breakfast table
- Dining Room with Table and seating for 8
- Powder Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with King bed, TV, DVD player, Fireplace, Ceiling fan and Cable TV
- Master Bathroom with Glass door walk-in shower, Jetted tub, Dual sink vanity
- Bedroom 2 with Queen bed and Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 with Queen bed and Ceiling fan
- Bathtub & shower and Dual sink vanity
- Private Back Patio with Built-in Gas BBQ grill, Chaise lounges, Fountain and Outdoor dining table with seating for 4
- Roof-top View Deck
- 2 Chaise lounges
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 7 days a week to make sure you have an exceptional experience. Communication is very easy, and you can reach us via email and phone during office hours and on our on-call phone line after-hours.
Please Note: A Government issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented before check-in is allowed. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding noise that disturbs neighbors, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking wither.
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite: King bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed - sleeps up to 2
- Living room: Sofa sleeper – sleeps up to 2
- Bathroom 1: Master Bedroom en suite with bathtub and walk-in shower
- Bathroom 2: Upstairs Hall bath with tub/shower combo
- Bathroom 3: Powder bath on ground level
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Stocked kitchen with standard cookware, glassware and tableware
- Gas BBQ with propane included
Note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied
- Cable TV’s in Family Room, Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Fireplaces in Family Room, Living Room and Master Bedroom
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not guaranteed at the home; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Electric Stove-top
- Electric oven
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ utensils
- Rear Patio with 4-seat outdoor table and lounges
- Built-in gas BBQ
- Roof-top Deck with lounge chairs
- Walk to restaurants and shopping
- Two-car detached garage
- Street parking available
Nearby Popular Attractions
- Closest Restaurants / Markets: 1-2 blocks
- Village of La Jolla: 2 blocks
- La Jolla Tide Pools: .4 mi.
- Marine St. Beach: .4 mi.
- Scripps Park / La Jolla Cove: .9 mi.
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.6 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 2.4 mi.
- Pacific Beach: 3 mi.
- Mission Beach / Belmont Park: 5 mi.
- Sea World San Diego: 7 mi.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve: 8.8 mi.
- Old Town: 11 mi.
- San Diego International Airport 14.1 mi.
- Gaslamp / Downtown San Diego 14.4 mi.
- San Diego Zoo / Balboa Park: 15.2 mi.
- Legoland: 24.7 mi.
- Safari Park: 32 mi
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $235
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $69
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click Here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is deemed uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.