- Rooftop deck with views of the ocean
- 3 blocks from the beach
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and the Village of La Jolla
- 2-car garage
- Town home with detached garage
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- Cable TVs
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to La Jolla Mar – the perfect La Jolla beach retreat you can call your own. This San Diego vacation rental town home located near the Village of La Jolla features 2 living areas that will appeal to families or larger groups who like their own living space.
There’s a formal living room adjacent to the dining room with seating for up to 8 people. Next to the dining room is a spacious kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances including a double oven, full-range stove top, side-by-side refrigerator and dishwasher. The kitchen also features a center island with a dining counter and a breakfast table with chairs and bench seating for up to 6 people.
Open to the kitchen is the family room with a couch that converts into a queen sofa sleeper for extra accommodations. On the opposite wall is a fireplace between built-in bookshelves, and an entertainment center featuring a 42″ flat-screen HDTV, VCR/DVD player and an audio system. This room is bright and airy and features glass-paned French doors that lead to a lovely patio. The patio offers a private outdoor space perfect for relaxing with chaise lounges, an outdoor dining table and a built-in stainless steel gas BBQ grill.
Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms and the rooftop deck. The master bedroom features a spacious king bed, recessed lighting and a large window with views of the neighborhood. Across from the bed is a cozy fireplace and a TV with a DVD player. The master en suite bathroom features a dual sink vanity, walk-in stone tiled shower and an oversized jetted bathtub.
The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are furnished with queen beds with reading lights, spacious closets and large bay windows with shutters. The second bathroom is conveniently located near both bedrooms and features a stone tiled dual sink vanity and a large tub/shower combo.
Towards the west end of the home, you’ll find a spiral staircase that leads to the ocean view rooftop deck with 2 comfy chaise lounges perfect for private sun bathing.
From this comfortable La Jolla town home, everything is within walking distance. There are plenty of restaurants, cafés and grocery stores just around the corner. It’s just a 3-block walk to Marine Street Beach, 5 blocks to the La Jolla Community Park and a few more to the famous Village of La Jolla with its world-class dining and shopping. It doesn’t get much better than that!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Open floor plan: family room with queen sofa sleeper (sleeps 2), flat-screen TV, fireplace and direct patio access
- Full kitchen with center island with seating for 2 and booth-style breakfast table
- Dining room with seating for 8
- Half bathroom
- Private backyard with brick patio, gas BBQ grill, chaise lounges, fountain and dining table with seating for 4
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed with HDTV, fireplace and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with access to hall bathroom
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower
- Spiral staircase to rooftop deck
- Rooftop deck with lounge chairs and ocean views
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Detached 2-car garage
- Garage is suitable for compact vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 13 miles
- Belmont Park: 5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 14 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 1 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 26 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 32 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 6 miles
- Seaport Village: 13 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 7 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 13 miles
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $235
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.