- North Mission Beach, San Diego, California
- 2500 Square Feet
- Oceanfront on the Mission Beach Boardwalk
- Equipped with Air Conditioning
- All Bedrooms Feature TV's, Ceiling Fans and Ocean View Balconies
- Multiple View Decks and Balconies
- Attached Two-Car Garage
- Walk to Shops and Restaurants
- Saturday to Saturday stays from mid-June to mid-August unless otherwise noted
- Located on ground level and second level
- Equipped with air-conditioning
- No pets and no smoking on the premises
- Shared fire-pit and common area with the north unit
- Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents (All adult groups must be approved in advance)
This home is one of three vacation rentals in a 4 unit multi-family complex on one large ocean front lot. Ocean Front Two is a 2 level home on the 2nd and 3rd stories. The attached garage, entry and foyer are on the ground level, with stairs and that lead to the home. The home encompasses the ocean front second floor and the rear portion of the third floor.
- 2 car garage (See dimensions)
- Living room (Ocean view)
- Dining room (Ocean view)
- Kitchen (Ocean view)
- Bath I - ½ bath
- Ocean front private balcony with gas BBQ
- Master Bedroom - King Bed (Ocean front balcony)
- Master En Suite Bath - Jacuzzi tub and shower
- Bedroom II - King bed (Outdoor balcony and ocean views)
- Bedroom III - King bed (Outdoor balcony and ocean views. Access to lower deck available)
- Bedroom IV - Double size bunk set with pullout twin trundle (Outdoor balcony with ocean views)
- Hallway bathroom with tub shower combo
- Large ocean front private balcony with lounge seating
- Laundry with supplied Detergent starter kit
About This Home
Welcome to Bluewater Ocean Front Two; a spectacular beach front vacation rental overlooking the boardwalk and warm sands of San Diego’s Mission Beach. This home was custom built and purposely designed and decorated with two things in mind - comfort and enjoyment of the beach and everything that has to offer.
This is one of the top vacation rental homes on the boardwalk. it is beautifully designed, well maintained and is outfitted with comfortable furnishings, including ceiling fans and flat screen HDTVs in the living room and all bedrooms. The home also comes with granite counters, an open concept kitchen with stainless appliances, large view windows, outdoor patios and multiple balconies. This unique and family-friendly home can be combined with the adjacent units to make a 8 bedroom or 12 bedroom family compound that can sleep up to 30!
Air conditioned and ocean front, this vacation rental home offers a spacious floor plan with the living, dining, and kitchen areas all open to so your group can spend time together without being on top of each other. With all the windows, it's hard to find a place that doesn't have a great view! You can cook your meals in the kitchen while watching the kids play on the beach out front. You and your group can spend some time relaxing on a sunny ocean front patio, set up an umbrella on the sand, take a stroll along the beach, grab a board and hit the waves, or go biking on the boardwalk; if you love the beach and outdoors, then this is the place!
This home is truly a paradise at the water's edge and is situated right in the heart of Mission Beach. Bluewater Ocean Front Two is perfectly located between Crystal Pier to the north and the famed Belmont Amusement Park and Wave House to the south. And just a short walk away, there are multiple restaurants serving delicious meals, convenient markets, coffee houses, beach boutiques, bike and surf board rentals, etc. Unless you're going to visit some of San Diego's other world class attractions, you can park your car, because this home is near it all.
We take pride in this home and it shows. We’re interested in renting to families and groups who will appreciate all that has been done to make this home special and will take good care of it.
Note: this unit is one of three vacation rentals on one large ocean front lot.
B5128 Ocean Front One South is located on the 1st and 2nd levels of the south building.
B5129 Ocean Front One North is located on the 1st and 2nd levels of the north building.
B5130 Ocean Front Two North is located on the 2nd and 3rd levels of the north building.
Ocean Front Two has 4 private view patios with lounge seating and gas BBQ..
Ocean Front One North and South share the ground level patio where there are BBQ's and a fire pit, but have separate outdoor spaces as well.
Please note: No pets and no smoking allowed. This home is located in multi-family complex and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater Vacation Homes. Please see “NOTES” section for additional information.
- Master Suite: King Bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2: King Bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 3: King Bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 4: Double size bunk bed with twin trundle - sleeps up to 5
Complimentary Home Stocking Items
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen starter kit: hand soap, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, a roll of paper towels, and trash bags (Note: spices, baggies, foil, etc are not supplied.)
- Bathroom starter kit: Hotel-style set of bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Oven and Range
- Microwave Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Dish ware
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Cable TV’s in living room and all bedrooms
- Hair Dryer
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Gas BBQ grill
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Ocean front patio
- Lounge seating
- Balconies off all bedrooms
- Gas BBQ
- Boardwalk and beach
- 2 vehicles in enclosed garage
- Garage Dimensions:19' 3" (wide) x 20'9"(deep) Opening is 15'8"(wide) x 6'8"(high)
- Nearby street parking is available (limited)
- RADD Beach Rentals (Bluewater Rewards Partner)
- Little Sam's Market
- Mission Beach Aquatic Center - Lessons and Water Rentals
- Surfari Surf School
- Windansea Surf Shop and Beach Rentals
- Liquid Foundation Surf Shop and Rentals
- Cheap Rentals
- Pilar's Swim Suits
- Gone Banana's Swim Suits
- Freaky Boutiki
- Juice Wave
- Saska's Steak and Seafood (a Mission Beach institution)
- Better Buzz Coffee
- The Mission (Great breakfast!)
- Guava Beach Bar and Grill
- The Boardwalk Mission Beach Restaurant
- Olive Cafe
- Miss B's Coconut Club
- Rosaria Pizza
- Voltero's Deli
- Rubicon Deli (A Bluewater favorite!)
- Arslan's Gyros
- Cafe Moto Coffee
- Chop Shop Teriyaki
- Single Fin Surf Grill
- World Famous (At the Boardwalk and Pacific Beach Drive)
- Legoland : 40 minutes
- Belmont Park / The Wave House: 20 Minute walk
- Pacific Beach: 10 Minute walk
- La Jolla Cove: 20 minutes
- La Jolla Shores: 20 minutes
- Torrey Pines State Park: 30 minutes
- Downtown San Diego / Gaslamp: 20 minutes
- San Diego Zoo: 20 minutes
- Safari Park: 40 minutes
- Balboa Park: 20 minutes
- Old Town: 15 minutes
- Mt. Soledad Memorial: 15 minutes
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
50% due upon booking, all balances due 60 days prior to the arrival date
City Occupancy Tax: 10.5% on rentals under one month or less
Departure Cleaning: $305
Vacation Rental Damage Protection $119
Refundable Security Deposit May Apply
Arrival / Departure
Check-In: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out: 10:00 a.m
Click here for Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions
Click here for FAQ's
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation. Please make sure to read the contract terms and conditions closely and are comfortable with these policies before booking a reservation.