B5351 Crystal Sands
Just a block to the beach! Come and experience Pacific Beach living in a retro beach house close to it all. Walk to the beach, a park, shops and restaurants.
• One block from the beach
• Classic mid-century modern décor
• Located on the entire second floor
• Built-in fireplace
• Near the oceanfront Palisades Park
• Stairs to access home
• Not equipped with A/C
• Guest ages 25+ unless family groups
• Equipped with decibel meters - No parties
• ID and credit card verification required
Located just a block from local’s favorite, Law Street Beach. This mid-century-modern home is centrally located to the most popular beaches and attractions and makes the perfect home base for your San Diego vacation. Featuring three bedrooms, and two baths, this second-floor home features a spacious living room with wood-beam ceilings, comfortable furnishings, and a Smart TV. Two of the three bedrooms come with king-size beds and the third with a queen-size and all with Casper mattresses and ample closet space.
The living room and dining area are separated by a stylish white brick wall with a see-through fireplace. The light and bright kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare and serve your favorite dishes with a pass-through bar to the adjacent dining room and table. When the evening rolls around, take advantage of the bar cart, and mix up your favorite craft cocktails to enjoy on the outside balcony.
When it’s time to get outside, it’s just a short stroll to the ocean where you can surf and swim to your heart's content and guests love that the home is close enough to be able to go back and forth from the home. This is a wide and sandy part of Pacific Beach where you can explore for miles and miles all the way down to the Mission Beach jetty. Palisades Park is on a grassy bluff overlooking the beach and is a great place for a picnic and a super-popular place to watch the sunset!
We invite you to contact one of Bluewater’s nearby vacation planners to learn more and make this your home away from home when staying in San Diego. Once you arrive, our concierge and guest services team are here to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
SECOND-LEVEL LIVING AREA
• Living room, fireplace and TV
• Full-size kitchen
• Dining Area, dining table for 6
• Bedroom 1: King bed (sleeps 2)
• En suite bathroom, walk-in shower
• Bedroom 2: King bed (sleeps 2)
• Bathroom with tub/shower
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed (sleeps 2)
• Washer and Dryer
• Second-level balcony
• Downstairs BBQ patio and table
• Two parking spaces (see dimensions below)
• Two reserved spaces
• Space #1 Dimensions: 11'8” W x 14'2” D
• Space #2 Dimensions: 11'8” W x 16'6” D
DISTANCE TO POPULAR SAN DIEGO ATTRACTIONS
• Balboa Park and Museums: 9 mi.
• Belmont Park: 3 mi.
• Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown: 10 mi.
• La Jolla Cove: 5 mi.
• Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 mi.
• Old Town San Diego State Park: 7 mi.
• San Diego Zoo: 11 mi.
• SeaWorld San Diego: 4 mi.
• Seaport Village: 10 mi.
• Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 mi.
• USS Midway Museum: 10 mi.
THINGS OF NOTE
• We strictly enforce the City of San Diego's Short-Term Rental Ordinance. Parties and/or noise disturbances will result in a minimum $1,000 fine and eviction with no refunds.
• ID and credit card used at booking must be presented upon request. A separate e-sign agreement highlighting important terms and conditions must be signed to complete the booking process.
• This home is not equipped with air-conditioning. Ceiling and box fans are provided.
• Check-in time: 4:00 PM Check-out: 10:00 AM. To properly clean, sanitize and maintain the home, we are unable to accommodate early check-ins or check-outs when another guest is arriving or departing the same day.
• Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the home is uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion.
• License number: STR-03256L TOT Certificate: 630022
Primary Suite King Bed (sleeps 2)
King Bed (sleeps 2)
Queen Bed (sleeps 2)
- Wireless Internet
- Private Entrance
- Child Friendly
IN HOME AMENITIES
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Portable Fans
- Hot Water
- Smart TV / Streaming
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Ice Maker
- Wine Glasses
- Hot Water Kettle
- BBQ Utensils
- Baking Sheet
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- Potential for Noise
- Must Climb Stairs
STARTER KIT AMENITIES
- Beach Towels
- Dish Sponge and Soap
- Dishwasher Tabs/Soap
- Hand Soap
- Kitchen Trash Bags
- Laundry Detergents
- Paper Towels (2)
- Ready- Made Beds with Linens
- Toilet Paper (2 per bathroom)
- Towel Set (1 per guest)
- Travel Sized Toiletries
- Coastal Neighborhood
- Walk to Ocean
- Outdoor Grill / BBQ
CHECK IN OPTIONS
- Smart Lock
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Located a 3-minute walk from the beach and in a friendly/safe neighborhood. We hope to come back soon.by Samuel A.
Easy access, comfortable and well-decorated house, awesome location.by Fabio G.
Wonderfully big house, quiet at night and great neighborhood. We loved it!by Michelle B.
Very spacious Loved the location easy to find.by Dulce M.
Our stay was awesome.by Michael P.
Great place and location!by Niyati G.
Thank you for a great stay.by Anh L
This home is really nice!by Cindy C.
This home is really nice, spacious, in a great location, and well equipped. I think the pictures don\'t do it justice, we were pleasantly surprised by the space. It was a great home at a reasonable price. We mostly cooked while there for 5 days and didn\'t feel we needed anything the kitchen doesn\'t have. Beds were very comfortable and bathrooms were nice and spacious. Property management was very responsive.
Beds were comfortable, plenty of hot water, & a small patio where you can grill - book it!by Stacy S.
We loved our stay in Pacific Beach! We stayed in a lot of rentals along the beach and this one for sure gave us the most room tp spread out. I like that the sleeping and living space can be closed off from the other. Close to the beach, great places to watch the sunset, and the boardwalk to get you all the way to Mission Beach. Walkable neighborhood in the other direction with great restaurants and the best chocolate pot de creme 🙂 Beds were comfortable, plenty of hot water, & a small patio where you can grill - book it!
Great place if you like a modern touch - Close to the beach, but not a loud like South Pacific Beachby Jed S.
Great place if you like a modern touch! Beds are super comfortable and the place is clean, and great kitchen. Close to the beach and not so crazy loud and party atmosphere like the middle of Pacific Beach. Having two spaces was great!
Awesome location and place!by Seamus B.
Awesome location and place!
Location is perfect for the real San Diego beach feel!by Heidi P.
This place is amazing. Older home with newer finishes. Great mid century modern vibe. Kitchen was fully stocked with cooking and dining essentials. Record player in living room was fun for all ages. Location is perfect for the real San Diego beach feel. Beach essentials were included in the rental (boogie boards, chairs, wagon, towels, mat etc.) which made it easy to enjoy a carefree day at the beach. The beach is just a block away, maybe a 5 minute walk. Sunsets at the bluff were epic, a definite must see. Lots of great takeout places nearby: Coconut Girl Kitchen, Oscar’s, Birrieria & Taqueria La Huasteca. Communication with Bluewater Vacation Homes was very easy, and they were quick to respond to any questions I had. They communicated throughout the stay to ensure our accommodations were enjoyable. All in all a very comfortable beach house! Will definitely stay here again.
Great Stay!by Tim W.
Great Stay! Clean and great location
Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this listing!by Brooke N.
Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this listing! We had a group of 4 and it was very spacious. The location is PRIME. Also, the kitchen was well-stocked for cooking. All the beds were super comfortable. We also really appreciated the closet space - made it incredibly easy to keep the place organized. Also check-in and check-out was incredibly easy.
Felt very clean and comfortable all around. Loved the location and proximity to the beach!by Stephanie C.
We had a great stay. Loved the location and proximity to the beach! The home is in a nice neighborhood just across the street from Law Street Beach, which connects to Crystal Pier and Tourmaline Beach. We were able to go back and forth from the beach multiple times a day, which is so helpful when you have babies. There was plenty of space and everything you could need available in this rental - beach and bath towels, kitchen supplies, and BBQ. Downstairs there was a small area by the parking to BBQ and sit around a cute table outside. The home felt very clean and comfortable all around and we would definitely stay here again!