B5283 Coastal Panorama
Coastal Panorama offers more than just it`s name, with 4 bedrooms, an open air-atrium courtyard with a Jacuzzi spa, outdoor view deck dining with lounges and heat lamps, you`ll find yourself spending your entire vacation in this spectacular home.
• Unobstructed Views of the Ocean, Mission Bay to Downtown San Diego and Beyond!
• Single Level Floor Plan
• Open-Air Atrium Courtyard with Jacuzzi Spa
• Outdoor View Deck Dining with Lounges and Heat Lamps
• 1.4 Miles to the Beach!
• Guests are required to fill out a DocuSign agreeing to the following house rules/terms and conditions
• Sleeps up to 8 adults in beds with up to 1 more adult or 2 children on futon in Family Room
• Residential neighborhood with neighbors next to and below. Quieter groups only
• Jacuzzi Spa not gated from home. No yard for younger children to play.
• Pet friendly with $100 pet fee/dog
Please Note: Government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICY ENFORCED
• Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds. Please contact us in advance of booking to ensure this home is suitable for your group and planned use.
ABOUT THIS HOME
Coastal Panorama is a 4 bedroom, 2 bath mid-century modern home situated on a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking coastal San Diego. This property offers amazing views of the Pacific Ocean, Mission Beach and Bay, and Downtown San Diego all the way to Mexico! The home features plenty of light and windows to let in the sunshine and views along with a convenient single level floor plan with no stairs.
As you enter the home, you are greeted with a light, bright space accentuated by the central atrium courtyard surrounded with windows bringing light into every room. This courtyard is accessible from all sides and features an in-ground Jacuzzi spa, succulent garden and bistro seating. The courtyard has an open air roof, so be sure to take a nighttime soak in the hot tub and relax and gaze up at the starry sky.
The main living area features a dining area with a 6-person table and mirrored wall reflecting the view beyond. The dining area blends seamlessly into the living area with polished limestone-style tile flooring that flows up the wall and surrounds the fireplace. Just beyond is a comfy large sectional sofa with spectacular sit-down views along with a flat screen TV for your enjoyment.
Off the living area is a generously sized kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, stainless steel appliances including a dual oven and wine fridge, along with a convenient center island for meal preparation. The countertops are capped with polished marble that continues up the back splash and the kitchen is equipped with all the dishes, cookware and utensils needed to prepare your favorite meals. The kitchen also features a breakfast nook with table for four along a wall of windows that bring the view into the kitchen along with a doorway to the rear patio. Off the kitchen is a family room/den with a full-size futon for seating and another flat screen TV and doorway into the Atrium Courtyard.
The spacious Master Suite features a master bath with sunken shower, a king-size bed, ceiling fan, flat-screen TV, occasional chair, rear patio access and a frameless window that takes full advantage of the city light views you will fall asleep to and the ocean views you will wake up to every day!
Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 both come equipped with queen size beds and a small TV. Bedroom 4 is an office space that has been converted into a sleeping room. There is a desk and office chair and a twin bed with a twin trundle that can be converted into a king, however once converted, it will take up most of the room. From bedroom 4, there is another door that accesses the atrium courtyard and spa. Just off the bedroom wing of the home is a hall bath with a tub/shower combination.
Step outside the home to the rear patio and you will see why this home is named Coastal Panorama! The rear patio runs the length of the home and offers breathtaking views of coastal San Diego. You’ll spend hours gazing from the deep blue Pacific Ocean and down along the sandy beaches of Mission Beach and the tranquil waters of Mission Bay. From here you can see Point Loma, the lights of downtown San Diego, the Coronado Bridge and the Islands just off Mexico. The spectacular views of the multiple firework shows on the 4th of July and at Sea World are a sight to behold. The pictures can’t match what you’ll see in person! The patio is set up for entertaining as well with a large outdoor dining table with seating for 8 under a nice shade umbrella. There is additional outdoor lounge seating in front of a built-in fire feature. There are 2 space heaters as well to warm the evenings when the views melt from ocean blues to golden sunsets to the twinkling lights of nighttime San Diego.
Coastal Panorama is a great home to use as a home base to explore everything that San Diego has to offer. The nearest beach is 5 minutes away and you are close to La Jolla, Sea World, the zoo and downtown. The airport and most of San Diego’s most popular attractions are within 20 to 30 minutes! There isn’t a yard for kids to run around so it may be best for kids that are a little older. Call us today and we will answer any and all questions to make sure it’s the perfect vacation rental for you and your group!
LAYOUT AND CONFIGURATION
• Ground Level Entrance:
• Dining area with seating for 6
• Living room with sectional sofa, flat-screen TV, coastal views
• Open-air Atrium Courtyard with in-ground jacuzzi and bistro seating
• Full-size kitchen with stainless steel appliances and coastal views
• Breakfast nook with ocean views
• Hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
• Family room with full-size futon and flat screen TV and doorway to atrium courtyard and spa
• Master Bedroom with king bed, flat screen tv, ceiling fan, ocean views
• Master bathroom with sunken shower
• Bedroom 2 with queen size bed and small TV
• Bedroom 3 with queen size bed and small TV
• Bedroom 4 (converted office) with twin bed and twin trundle that can be converted to a king
• Master Suite: King bed - sleeps up to 2
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed - sleeps up to 2
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed - sleeps up to 2
• Bedroom 4 (office): Twin with twin trundle (may be converted into king bed) - sleeps up to 2
• Family Room: Full-size futon - sleeps up to 1 adult or 2 children
• Master Bathroom with shower
• Hall Bathroom with tub/shower combo
• Parking for 2 vehicles in the driveway
• Some street parking
Coastal Panorama is a great home to use as a home base to explore everything that San Diego has to offer. The nearest beach is 5 minutes away and you are close to La Jolla, Sea World, the zoo and downtown. The airport and most of San Diego’s most popular attractions are within 20 to 30 minutes! There isn’t a yard for kids to run around so it may be best for kids that are a little older.
(Driving distance - Times are approximate)
• Pacific Beach: .5 mi.
• Closest Sand Beach: 1.4 mi.
• Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.1 mi.
• Mission Beach: 2.5 mi.
• Village of La Jolla 3.5 mi.
• Belmont Park / The Wave House: 3.8 mi.
•Sea World San Diego: 3.9 mi.
• La Jolla Cove: 4.5 mi.
• Old Town: 7.1 mi.
• San Diego International Airport 9.2 mi.
• Balboa Park: 9.7 mi.
• Gaslamp / Downtown San Diego 9.9 mi.
• Torrey Pines State Reserve: 10.4 mi.
• San Diego Zoo: 11.8 mi.
• Legoland: 27.4 mi.
• Safari Park: 33.5 mi.
THINGS OF NOTE
Check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out: 10:00 AM. In order to properly clean, sanitize and maintain the home, we are unable to accommodate early check-ins or check-outs.
This home is in a residential neighborhood with other homes in close proximity. Because of past problems with disrespectful guests, disturbances are not tolerated and will result in immediate eviction. We appreciate your understanding.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the home is uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion.
1 Bunk Bed
1 Sofa Sleeper
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Child Friendly
- Pet Friendly
IN HOME AMENITIES
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Ice Maker
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
STARTER KIT AMENITIES
- Beach Towels
- Dish Sponge and Soap
- Dishwasher Tabs/Soap
- Hand Soap
- Kitchen Trash Bags
- Laundry Detergents
- Paper Towels (2)
- Ready- Made Beds with Linens
- Toilet Paper (2 per bathroom)
- Towel Set (1 per guest)
- Travel Sized Toiletries
- Gas/Propane for BBQ Grill
- Coastal Neighborhood
- Ocean View
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Grill / BBQ
CHECK IN OPTIONS
- Smart Lock
- Street Parking
Thank you for submitting your review. It will be processed shortly!
Worth every pennyby David
We had a wonderful experience while in San Diego for a family weddingby William
Absolutely perfect homeby Paul
Very good property for a family or group of friendsby Robert
We loved the deck with its beautiful viewby Kathy
The view from this rental is AMAZING! The pictures do not do justice to the view and the interior of the homeby Julie
Very comfortable and cozy home including a fabulous; fully equipped kitchenby Ferrell