- Swimming pool (heating optional) and hot tub
- Oceanview terrace
- Outdoor kitchen, dining and firepit
- Designer furnished
- Less than 1 mile to the beach
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Lushly landscaped and private
- Maximum of 8 adults with no more than 12 total occupants
- Single level and one step to access
- The pool area is not fenced, optional door alarms installed
- No smoking permitted on-premises
- Pets permitted with pre-approval and pet fee
- Complimentary spa heat. Pool heat is additional
- All occupants ages must be 25 or older unless children accompanied by parents
- 9:30 pm outdoor noise curfew and the home is equipped with decibel meters.
Please note: ID and credit card must be presented at check-in. Guests must initial a DocuSign acknowledging contract terms + a $1,500 refundable security deposit. Contract violations will result in eviction.
Located in the coastal San Diego neighborhood of North Pacific Beach, this classic Mid-Century Modern home will add a touch of enchantment to your vacation. The Bedrock Beach House is named for the vintage flagstone accents that greet you as you arrive. This beautiful and inviting home was completely restored in 2021 with the goal of maintaining its classic character with the addition of luxurious touches and amenities that are sure to please.
Set back from the street, this home is a true hideaway surrounded by lush and varied landscaping, and the majestic pine tree in front is just the start. As you enter, the home is bathed in natural light from the expansive living room view windows and sliding glass doors. You will find plenty of comfortable seating and a sofa sleeper along with a flat-screen TV, and direct access to the outdoor living area. Designer touches are throughout, with contemporary neutral-tones and natural woods and materials.
The kitchen is just off the living room and has been updated with white stone countertops and backsplashes, and an all-new stainless-steel appliance package. The original hardwood cabinetry blends seamlessly to accent this clean and modern space where you can prepare your favorite meals. Between the living room and kitchen is a large dining table that seats up to 8 along with an adjacent breakfast bar for 3.
There are 4 bedrooms in total that are tastefully furnished with comfy bedding and white hotel-style duvets, where a good night’s rest is guaranteed! The master suite features direct access to the back yard, a king bed, flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower. Bedroom 2 has direct access outside to the spa, a king bed, and flat-screen TV. Just across the hall is a bathroom with dual-sink vanity and tub/shower combo. Bedroom 3 has a queen over queen bunk bed and fold-down couch for additional sleeping along with a TV and en-suite bath with shower. Bedroom 4 has a king bed and flat-screen TV.
As amazing as the inside is, the outside is even better! The backyard is an entertainer’s dream and is really something special, featuring a built-in outdoor kitchen with a gas BBQ grill and dining set under a canopy of string lights. After a day at the beach, rinse off the sand in the heated outdoor shower then take a dip in the classic kidney-shaped pool that is accented by a curved stack-stone wall and sun deck. You can relax on one of several lounge seating areas sprinkled throughout the backyard, including a fire table to enjoy on cooler evenings. This is a great place to share conversations with friends and family soaking in the large relaxing 6-person hot tub. From the spa, take the steps up to a secret ocean view terrace with a swing lounger bar-top seating; just the place to share a glass of wine and toast the sunset over the ocean each evening.
The Bedrock Beach House is perfectly sited in a quiet residential neighborhood, but less than a mile to the nearest sandy beach. You can walk to local shops and restaurants and the amazing scenery, dining, and shopping in La Jolla are just 10 minutes from here. The heart of Pacific Beach is nearby, and the lively beaches of Mission Beach and Mission Bay are just 2 miles to the south.
We invite you to come and experience life in a unique and inviting Airbnb / VRBO vacation rental where you are sure to take home some new favorite vacation memories. Please contact one of Bluewater’s helpful vacation planners to assist you and once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
Layout and Configuration
Main Living Level
- Entry to the property with one step
- Front porch with seating and peek ocean view
- Living area with sleeper sofa (sleeps 1) and TV
- Dining table with seating for 8
- Stocked kitchen with stainless appliances
- Breakfast bar with seating for 3
- Master bedroom with TV and king bed (sleeps 2)
- Master bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2 with king bed (sleeps 2) and TV
- Bedroom 3 with queen over queen bunk and fold-down sofa (sleeps up to 5) and TV
- Bedroom 3 En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 with king bed (sleeps 2) and TV
- Hall bath with walk-in shower
- Laundry closet with stack washer and dryer
- Pool, hot tub, outdoor shower, outdoor kitchen
- Oceanview terrace and seating
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Smart TV's with streaming services
- Equipped with air conditioning
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 4 car parking in the driveway
- Street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10.5 miles
- Belmont Amusement Park: 3 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 4.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 28 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 33 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3.5 miles
- Seaport Village/San DIego Bay: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 7 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented upon demand. A refundable security deposit is required to ensure the house rules are followed. Parties, excessive noise or occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $390
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- $1,500 refundable security deposit
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods or if another guest is arriving or departing the same day.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of the reservation.