- One lot from the beach
- Ocean views
- Gated and private
- Beautifully designed and decorated
- Oceanview terrace with gas BBQ
- Three levels with stairs to access
- Not equipped with air-conditioning, fans provided
- No yard, not suitable for young children
- No pets and no smoking on the property
- The fireplace is not available for use
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Equipped with noise decibel meters. Excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in eviction
Please note: ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guests must complete a DocuSign agreeing to contract terms + a $1,500 refundable security deposit
Spanish Palms at Windansea Beach is a wonderful beach house with modern style and Spanish flourishes. Tastefully designed and furnished, this 2,170 square foot, 3-bedroom, 3 bath home offers guests a unique space to gather and spend time together within earshot of the waves crashing on the beach. The lush tropical landscape and palm trees against the barrel Spanish tile roof that resembling rows of lapping waves in the ocean just beyond. Because of limited outdoor space and close proximity of the neighbors, young children are not recommended for this property.
Enter the property from a custom wrought-iron gate into a private courtyard, then open a rustic wood door to a soaring ceiling with a wooden cupola. Step down to a sunken living room with gorgeous, reclaimed wood plank flooring and a rich leather sofa where you can recline and enjoy a large flat-screen TV.
The kitchen is just off the living room and is bright and airy with sturdy wooden dining tables of the same reclaimed wood as the living room floor. Modern stainless appliances coexist wonderfully with white hardwood cabinetry and white stone countertops and colorful mosaic tile backsplash.
The main level also features a bedroom with a queen bedroom and TV along with a hall bath with a walk-in shower. Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom complete with a king bed, ocean views and a sofa that makes this space a true retreat. The master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom with a sit-down vanity and bathtub/shower combo. Across the hall is the 3rd bedroom complete with a queen bed, TV and en-suite bathroom with a claw-foot tub.
This Airbnb vacation rental is designed to maximize space and offer guests the beach lifestyle that San Diego and La Jolla is famous for. Spanish Plams is situated just steps to La Jolla’s famous Windansea Beach, one of the most scenic in San Diego. Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the shore take in the salt air and sounds of crashing waves. The charming Village of La Jolla is nearby with its world-class shopping, dining and sight-seeing.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6
- Full-size laundry room with washer and dryer
- Driveway parking for 2 cars and street parking
- Gated entry to the property
- Step down living room with sofa and a flat-screen TV
- Living area with sofas and a large flat-screen TV
- Stocked kitchen with all major appliances
- Dining table for 8 and bar top table for 2
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Bedroom 3 with queen bed (sleeps 2) and TV
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Sliding glass doors to oceanview terrace
- Master Bedroom: King bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and sofa sleeper (sleeps 1)
- Master Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 2 En-suite bathroom with tub Queen bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels and trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): 2 rolls of toilet paper, hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-cars in driveway
- Limited additional street parking available
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves at Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11 miles
- Belmont Amusement Park: 5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 27 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 33 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 6 miles
- Seaport Village/San Diego Bay: 14 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 7 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 14 miles
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
Please note: Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented upon demand. A refundable security deposit is required to ensure the house rules are followed. Parties, excessive noise or occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $365
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- $1,500 refundable security deposit
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods or if another guest is arriving or departing the same day.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of reservation.