- Panoramic Ocean and Coastal Views
- Swimming Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Living Areas
- Fire pit and Outdoor Heaters
- Wraparound Ocean View Terrace
- Floor-to-Ceiling La Cantina Doors
- Gated and Private
Suitability / House Rules
- Single level floorplan - No stairs to access
- Pool area is not fenced from the home
- No smoking permitted on-premises
- Pets permitted with pre-approval and pet fee
- All occupants must be 25 years or older unless children accompanied by parents
- ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in
- Equipped with noise decibel meters. Loud parties or over-occupancy will result in eviction
- Guests must complete a DocuSign pertaining to contract terms + a $2,500 refundable security deposit
Please note: Located in a residential neighborhood. Noise must be kept at a reasonable level
Welcome to the Jewel of La Jolla. When you arrive to this hillside retreat, you will be greeted with jaw-dropping views of the beautiful San Diego coastline; views that stretch from the mid-rises of the town center, across verdant canyons, and out to the beaches of La Jolla Shores and the Pacific Ocean beyond.
This 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom home comes with plenty of outdoor living spaces and spacious interiors so your group will never feel crowded. The expansive indoor living areas feature two living areas with comfy sofas and large flat-screen TVs, stone flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows that open wide to bring the outdoors in. The nicely appointed chef’s kitchen is fully equipped with high-end stainless appliances, a breakfast bar and a huge island capped with waterfall stone.
Outdoor living is king here, and this home is set up to take advantage of San Diego’s world-famous climate. There is plenty of outdoor seating, a dining table, fire pit and multiple heat lamps to extend playtime into the evening. The secluded swimming pool and spa provide another space to play and is separate from the terraces so kids and adults can have their own areas.
While there are 5 bedrooms to choose from, there are additional sleeping options. Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom): California King, Bedroom 2: Full bed, Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds. Bedroom 4: Full bed, Bedroom 5: 2 Queen beds, Air Mattresses: 3 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Twin.
Other amenities include 6 TV’s total that are enabled to stream Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and Amazon Prime, sound system, DVD player, a safe for valuables, pack-n-play, assorted books and games.
The Jewel of La Jolla is located on Mt. Soledad in La Jolla, which is centrally located and less than two miles from the sandy beach at La Jolla Shores. Wonderful dining, shopping and sightseeing options are just down the hill at the Village of La Jolla and most all of San Diego’s most popular attractions are within a 30-minute drive!
We invite you to come and experience life at this La Jolla Airbnb vacation rental. Contact one of Bluewater’s friendly vacation planners and we will find you the perfect San Diego vacation rental home for your group. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 16
Main Living Level
- Entryway to the property
- View terraces with seating, dining and firepits
- Living area with sofas, fireplace and TV
- 2 dining areas with tables and seating for 12
- Stocked kitchen with all major appliances
- Second living area with sofa, TV and pool deck access
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Master bedroom with TV, California king bed (sleeps 2)
- Master bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 2 with full bed (sleeps up to 2) and TV
- Bedroom 3 with two queen beds (sleeps 4), TV
- Bedroom 3 en-suite bath with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 4 with full bed (sleeps up to 2) and TV
- Hall bath with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 5 with two queen beds (sleeps up to 4) and TV
- Bedroom 5 en-suite bath with walk-in shower
- Swimming pool area with spa
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Smart TV's with streaming services
- Equipped with air conditioning
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 3 car parking in the driveway
- One-car in garage parking
- Street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views, and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves at Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 12 miles
- Belmont Amusement Park: 5.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 13.5 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 25 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: .5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 15 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 31 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 9.5 miles
- Seaport Village/San Diego Bay: 12 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 4.5 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12.5 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented upon demand. A refundable security deposit is required to ensure the house rules are followed. Parties, excessive noise or occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $____
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- $2,500 refundable security deposit
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods or if another guest is arriving or departing the same day.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of the reservation.