- 1/2 block from the beach
- 1/2 block from an oceanfront park
- Outdoor living area
- Hot tub, fire pit, and outdoor shower
- Nearby shops, dining, and the Scripps Aquarium
- 3-car driveway parking and 2 car garage
- Equipped with air-conditioning
Suitability / House Rules
- The hot tub is not fenced in
- No smoking permitted on-premises
- The driveway is very narrow
- Bedroom 3 is a pass-through sleeping space
- All occupants must be 25 years or older unless children accompanied by parents
- 10:00 pm outdoor noise curfew. The home is equipped with decibel meters.
Please note: ID and credit card must be presented at check-in. Guests must initial a DocuSign acknowledging contract terms + a $1,000 refundable security deposit. Noisy groups or parties will result in eviction.
Come and experience the La Jolla Shores life in this wonderful beach house just steps to the sand! The La Jolla Beach Bungalow is a nicely furnished 3-bedroom home with a separate one bedroom, one bath casita, and private patio. This beach house was recently updated with stylish furnishings and designer touches.
Outdoor living and relaxation is the focal point here. The enclosed courtyard, with a covered living area, lounges, dining, and the gas BBQ, fire pit and hot tub will maximize your vacation fun!
Inside the main home, you will find hardwood floors, a living room with a large flat-screen and a sectional sofa. Just off the living area is a sunny dining area with seating for six adjacent to the galley kitchen. The kitchen is fully upgraded with stone counter-tops, an apron sink, hardwood cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances. Just off the kitchen is a full-size laundry that leads to the back-yard living area.
The main home has three bedrooms, all featuring their own flat-screen TVs. The master suite features a king bed and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination. Bedroom 2 features a queen bed, and the semi-private bedroom 3 features two queen beds and is a pass-through room leading to the backyard and the bubbling hot tub.
The one-bedroom, one-bathroom casita home is just across the yard. This is an ideal space to have some privacy, while still being near the rest of your group. The casita features a full living room with a sofa-bed and dining for four, along with a flat-screen and fireplace. There is a small kitchenette, and the bedroom comes with a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower. Just off the living area, French doors open to a private patio with a fire-table and seating for four.
The La Jolla Beach Bungalow is located just ½ block from the La Jolla Shores beach. This beach is one of the most popular in San Diego; wide, flat and sandy, stretching for two miles and next to an underwater ecological reserve. La Jolla Shores beach is fronted by Kellogg Park, a large grass oceanfront park with a children’s playground and picnic benches. To the north is Scripps Pier and the dramatic cliffs of Torrey Pines State Beach and to the south is the delightful La Jolla Shores commercial district, with quaint shops, kayak and beach rentals, and several locally based restaurants and eateries.
We invite you to come and experience life at the beach at La Jolla Shores. Contact one of Bluewater’s friendly vacation planners and we will find you the perfect San Diego vacation rental home for your group. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 10
- Driveway and garage parking
- Living area with sofa and TV
- Dining area with table and seating for six
- Stocked kitchen with all major appliances
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Master bedroom with TV, king bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 with queen bed (sleeps 2) and TV
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Sleeping room 3 has two queen beds (sleeps 4), TV and pass through to yard
- Courtyard style back yard with covered outdoor living area
- Outdoor lounges, dining table and hot tub
- Casita entrance from the courtyard
- Living area with sofa sleeper (sleeps 2) and fireplace.
- Dining table for four
- Outdoor fire-table with seating for four
- Bedroom 4 with queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Three car tandem in the driveway, two-car garage - Note: the driveway is very narrow
- Limited street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves at Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 12 miles
- Belmont Park: 11 miles
- Birch Aquarium at Scripps: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 13 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 23 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 15 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 31 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 9 miles
- Seaport Village: 13 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 6 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 13 miles
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
Please note: All guests' age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented upon demand. A security deposit is required which will be refunded after an uneventful stay. Parties, excessive noise or occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $365
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- $1,500 security deposit. (Fully refundable as long as the terms and conditions are followed)
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods or if another guest is arriving or departing the same day.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of the reservation.