- La Jolla Country Club, ocean and coastal views
- Three living areas with fireplaces
- Upper and lower level view terraces with outdoor seating and dining
- All bedrooms have en-suite baths and doors to terraces
- Gas firepit, ping pong table and air hockey
- 5 minutes from Windansea Beach and the Village
Suitability / House Rules
- Stairs to access the lower level
- No smoking is allowed on the premises
- Pets considered with an additional fee and owner approval
- All occupants must be 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in
- Guest must submit a DocuSign and a $1500 refundable deposit pertaining to house rules
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: This home is equipped with decibel monitors that measure ambient noise. Excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in loss of deposit and/or including eviction with no refunds
Bluewater Fairway is a beautiful custom home perched on a hillside in an upscale area of La Jolla overlooking the La Jolla Country Club and the ocean beyond. Nearly 5000 square feet and 4 bedrooms, and 4.5 baths, this home will easily accommodate 8 guests, with several spaces to come together, but also have privacy when desired. This lovely vacation rental features multiple levels and living areas that make it a perfect place to stay and play.
As you enter the home on the main level, you are greeted with a formal living room with a gas fireplace and with french doors leading to a wrap-around deck and the views beyond. Adjacent is a formal dining room with a hallway leading to the gourmet kitchen. Here you'll prepare your favorite meals in the spacious kitchen while chatting with your group in the adjacent family room featuring a large sectional, TV and fireplace. Doors lead out to the view terrace with more views of the golf course and ocean. The master suite, also on the main level, features views and deck access, a king bed, a large walk-in closet and a luxurious bathroom with a soaking tub and soaring ceilings.
Downstairs features a second master bedroom and 2 additional bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and doors leading to another view deck. Between the bedroom suites is another family room, complete with a large and comfy sectional sofa where you can gather in front of the fireplace or watch a movie on the flat-screen TV.
This custom-built home comes with everything you will need for a great vacation and when it's time to venture out, you will be very close to San Diego's best beaches and most popular attractions. The Village of La Jolla with its world-class dining and shopping options is just minutes away. Stunning Windansea Beach is 5 minutes from the home and La Jolla Cove is not to be missed during your stay. The Majority of San Diego's most popular attractions are within a 20 - 30 minute drive.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for more information or to find the perfect home for your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- 2 smaller car garage parking, one outdoor space for larger vehicles
- Formal living room with fireplace, dining room with seating for 8
- View terrace with patio seating and gas BBQ
- Bedroom 1 (Master Suite): King bed (sleeps 2) with fireplace and TV
- Master bathroom with oval jetted soaking tub, bidet, walk-in shower and walk-in closet
- Full kitchen with breakfast nook, family room with sectional, fireplace and TV
- Family room with sectional sofa, fireplace, TV and Air hockey
- View deck with patio seating and ping pong table
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps up to 2) with a flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Bedroom 3: 2 twin beds (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Bedroom 4 (2nd Master): King bed (sleeps up to 2) with a flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with a shower/tub combo
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels and trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): 2 rolls of toilet paper, hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage parking
- Lawn parking for larger SUV's
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 13.5 miles
- Belmont Park: 4.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 13 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2 mile
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 26.5 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 33 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 6 miles
- Seaport Village: 13 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 7 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 13 miles
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
Please note: Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented upon demand. A security deposit is required which will be refunded after an uneventful stay. Parties, excessive noise or occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $465
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods or if another guest is arriving or departing the same day.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of reservation.