- Oceanfront Luxury Home
- Beach Front on the Boardwalk
- Spectacular Ocean Views
- Indoor-Outdoor Living Spaces
- Fire Pit and Jacuzzi Spa
- Penthouse Lounge
- Professionally Cleaned and Sanitized
- Stairs to Access 3 Levels
- Pets and Smoking are Not Permitted
- Occupants must be 25 years or older unless accompanied by parents
- Excessive Noise or Over-Occupancy Will Result in Eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Enjoy sweeping panoramic views reaching from sandy beaches to the horizon of the blue pacific. Set directly on the oceanfront boardwalk in Mission Beach, Villa Azure radiates style and iconic architecture, while offering relaxed elegance and the finest in beachfront living. A light-filled, open floor plan, and multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces are lined with fully retractable glass doors to create a direct connection to awe-inspiring ocean views.
The ground floor Beach Level features living and dining areas and the chef’s kitchen features eye-catching custom cabinetry with high-end appliances and a large bar with seating running the length of the kitchen. The retractable windows bring the beauty of the beach into the home, while the electronic shades give privacy at the touch of a button. Step outside and you’ll find oceanfront seating for a great place to watch the world pass by on the boardwalk, a sunken fire pit with windbreaks, and an oversize hot tub. Step across the boardwalk and you are right on the beach.
Back inside there is more to discover: An amazing glass-enclosed, all-glass staircase provides a “lightwell” into the home, and allows access to the upper levels.
The second level features 4 of the 5 bedrooms, including a beautiful, open-concept master suite with glass-tiled Jacuzzi tub, and open shower with beach and whitewater views.
The third level Beach Club features an open concept indoor/outdoor entertaining suite with 360-degree views of the Pacific and the Bay. When not on the beach, this is where you’ll want to be. With a built-in grill, sink, dishwasher, outdoor lounge and large dining table, this space has everything needed to entertain and enjoy one of the best spots in San Diego.
This amazing property home is walking distance to many local restaurants and shops and within 20 to 30 minutes from La Jolla and most of San Diego's most popular attractions.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team and our concierge will help with planning to ensure your stay is one to remember. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to provide an exceptional experience!
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 10
- Main entry
- Open concept living area with dining table for 6
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 5
- Bedroom 1: King bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV
- Bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Staircase to levels 2 and 3
- 1-car garage and 1 parking spaces (see dimensions under Parking)
- Oceanfront patio with seating
- Outdoor dining table
- Firepit and jacuzzi spa
- Bedroom 2: Full bed (sleeps 2) oceanfront with a flat-screen TV
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: (Master suite) King bed (sleeps 2) oceanfront with a flat-screen TV and fireplace
- Open concept master bath with deep jetted tub and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 4: King bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 5: King bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV
- Laundry room
- Indoor/outdoor oceanfront entertainment area
- Wetbar with sink, fridge and dishwasher
- Built-in BBQ with serving bar
- Dining table for 10
- Outdoor lounge seating
- 360-degree view balcony
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Smart TVs with Hulu Plus, HBO, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video
- Laundry room
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car garage dimensions: _____′ width x ____′ depth x ___′____″ height
- Outdoor spaces can fit 2 small compact cars or 1 mid-size SUV
- Limited additional street parking
Mission Beach is a strand of sandy beach with the bay on one side and the ocean on the other and homes on the oceanfront, bayfront and sidewalk courts that run in-between. Mission Beach is part of Mission Bay Park, the largest of its kind, with palm-lined grass parks, miles of waterfront boardwalks and is a popular destination for locals and visitors to San Diego.
Sprinkled throughout, you'll find locally owned and flavored, restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, boat, beach and bike rentals and of course, the famous oceanfront roller coaster and all of the fun at Belmont Amusement Park.
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins offshore, or take your morning stroll or bike along the boardwalks. There are endless activities and things to do here!
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 28 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9.5 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34.5 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3.5 miles
- Seaport Village Embarcadero: 9.5 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12.5 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $505
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $198
- Refundable security deposit amount depends on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.