- Custom Built Luxury Home
- Swimming Pool and Spa (Additional cost for pool heat)
- Coastal and Ocean Views
- Multiple Indoor-Outdoor Living Spaces
- Fire Pit and Putting Green
- One Mile to Shops, Dining, and Beaches
SUITABILITY / House RulesPlease note: This home is located in a very quiet neighborhood with close proximity to other homes. Noise must be at a reasonable level at all times. Because of less than respectful past guests, there is a 9:00 pm to 8:00 am outdoor curfew and decibel monitors and exterior cameras installed. There is also a $2500 security deposit that will be returned upon an uneventful stay. Disturbances will result in immediate eviction with loss of rent and deposit.
- Maximum occupancy of 10 with no more than 8 adults
- All occupants must be 30 years or older unless children accompanied by parents
- Stairs required to access bedroom and lower levels
- Pets and smoking are not permitted
- Guests must sign a DocuSign pertaining to house rules/terms and conditions
- See the rental terms and conditions for more details.
A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to a slice of paradise in the Country Club neighborhood of La Jolla. Clean and comfortable and featuring 4 spacious bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, this luxury home was built in 2019.
Nestled into a hillside in the Country Club neighborhood in La Jolla, this custom-built home has wraparound views of the mountains and ocean at every turn., with an open-concept floorplan, and features multiple indoor/outdoor living spaces that take advantage of La Jolla’s famous temperate climate.
The finishes are remarkable throughout, with immaculate glass, stone woodwork, and a floating staircase. Other features include floor to ceiling window walls, indoor/outdoor fireplaces, and a pivot door that leads to the wrap-around planked redwood deck. The kitchen is part of the open-concept with Miele appliances, slab-granite island with seating, and direct access to an outdoor dining deck.
Each bedroom is generously sized with its own outdoor space and the spacious master suite is amazing in as itself with a fireplace, fire pit, outdoor seating, and a spa-quality en suite bathroom with soaking tub.
The outdoor spaces are just as amazing. Lushly landscaped, with a Built-in BBQ, Outdoor Dining, Outdoor Bar; Lounges, Yoga deck, and a tranquil Pool and Spa with Waterfall Feature, and there’s even a putting green.
This home is just minutes from the beaches, restaurants, and shopping in the Village of La Jolla, but it’s such a special space, you just may not want to leave.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team and we'll make sure that this is the perfect home for you and your group's visit to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 10
Main Living Level
- Entryway to home
- Open floor plan: living area, kitchen, dining area
- Kitchen with commercial cooktop, 2 sinks and 2 dishwashers
- Kitchen island and bar seating
- Dining area with seating for 6 and 3 at bar
- Living room with fireplace, flat-screen HDTV, views and outdoor access
- Den/TV area with indoor/outdoor sided fireplace, wet bar with a large wine fridge
- Main outdoor area with built-in BBQ, dining for 8, bar seating, wraparound deck.
- Swimming pool and spa with waterfall feature and lounge sofa
- Lower levels with yoga deck leading to putting green
- Laundry Room with full-size washer and dryer
- Half bathroom in the hallway
- Bedroom 1 (Large master suite): king bed (sleeps 2), Sitting area with fireplace and sofa sleeper (sleeps 2) flat-screen HDTV
- Large en suite bathroom with walk-in shower 2 water closets and large soaking tub
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV, patio access and en suite bathroom with freestanding soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 4: queen bed and twin bunk bed (sleeps 4) with a flat-screen TV, patio access and en suite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Outdoor Yoga deck and putting green
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap, and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs, and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave, and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs, and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 car attached garage space
- Garage dimensions: Garage door opening 17ft wide x 6ft 3in tall, Garage 24ft wide x 20 ft long x 7ft 6in tall
- Small driveway space for one car
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 12 miles
- Belmont Park: 6.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 13.4 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 1 mile
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 22.5 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 1.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 13 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 29.5 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 7.5 miles
- Seaport Village: 13 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 5.5 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12.5 miles
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 30+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $505
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount depends on number of occupants and length of stay
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool heat is an additional $100 a day and must be purchased at a 3-night minimum. If you choose pool heat, please notify us 7 days prior to your arrival.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.