- Luxury detached home
- Two homes from the bay
- Roof-top deck with coastal views
- Sliding glass doors open to bay view terrace
- Parking for up to 3 vehicles
- A short walk to shops and restaurants
- Walking distance to the beach and ocean
- Stairs to access 3 levels
- Pets and smoking are not permitted
- Occupants must be 25 years or older unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Mission Bay meets contemporary elegance in this beautiful bayside luxury vacation rental. Newly constructed in 2018, this detached beach house is designer-furnished with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths on 3 levels. You can't get a much better location than the tranquil bay side of the strand, yet a close walk to everything Mission Beach has to offer.
As you enter the home, you'll find a beautifully appointed and inviting space soaked with natural sunlight. Clean white stone flooring leads to multiple levels of sleeping and living spaces. The ground level features a queen bedroom with direct access to the front patio and a convenient adjacent bathroom. The second floor features the spacious master suite with a king bed and bay view balcony. The remaining bedrooms include a second king suite and a queen bedroom with a hall bathroom. The third level, an open concept living area, boasts/features floor to ceiling sliding glass doors which lead to an outdoor terrace complete with bay views; just open them wide for indoor-outdoor living and experience. For an even better view, head on up to the rooftop deck lounge!
Bluewater Bayside is close walking distance to beach shops, restaurants, coffee houses and pubs. This is a beautiful part of Mission Bay and strolling along the adjacent bayside boardwalk is not to be missed. Just to the north is the Catamaran Hotel Resort and Spa where you can enjoy fine bayside dining and take advantage of the spa to elevate your relaxation. If you're feeling a little more active, rent some paddle boats, paddleboards, jet skis or cruise the beach on a cruiser. Walk just across the strand and you're at the beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Modern finishes against gorgeous bay views make this a perfect home base to experience all that Mission Beach has to offer. Or, don’t go anywhere. Just hang out and relax on any one of the multiple outdoor spaces and take advantage of San Diego's famous sunny weather.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team and we'll make sure that this is the perfect home for you and your group's visit to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Enclosed courtyard
- Full bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Bedroom 4: queen bed (sleeps 2) with doors leading to a courtyard
- Bedroom Suite 1: bay view master suite with king bed (sleeps 2), flat-screen TV, side balcony
- Master bathroom with oversized walk-in shower
- Bedroom Suite 2: king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV, en suite bath with shower
- Full hall bath with dual sink vanity and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with a flat-screen TV
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Open floorplan living area
- Full kitchen with island bar seating for 5
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Half bathroom
- Bay view terrace with seating and gas BBQ
- Rooftop deck with sun chairs and amazing views
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Enclosed garage space
- Garage dimensions suitable for mid-size SUV's:
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins offshore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $250
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount depends on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.