- Oceanfront luxury home
- Floor to ceiling glass view doors and windows
- Oceanfront dining, lounges and fire pits
- Enclosed courtyard with TV, linear fireplace and hot tub
- 2 Master suites with fireplaces
- Gated and private
- Single level with no stairs
- 2-car garage
- Sliding doors to the ocean do not have screens
- No smoking permitted on the premises
- Certain pets allowed with pre-approval and an additional fee
- All occupants must be 25 years or older unless children accompanied by parents
- ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in
- Equipped with noise decibel meters. Excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in eviction
- Guests must complete a DocuSign pertaining to contract terms + a $2,500 Security Deposit
Please note: Located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Noise must be kept at a reasonable level at all times and conversations and activity brought inside after 10:00 pm
Beach chic meets contemporary elegance in this stunning oceanfront luxury vacation rental. Perched on a bluff overlooking the iconic Bird Rock (namesake of this coastal enclave) the home is perfectly sited to take advantage of the amazing and ever-changing ocean and coastal views.
Gated and private, this home was newly re-built in 2017 with full attention to detail. Fully furnished and accessorized, everything has its place and you will find thoughtful touches throughout including wires and outlets hidden from sight.
Single level living is a breeze with no stairs to navigate and the home flows from one area to the next. Clean, white walls and surfaces, smooth finishes, a chef’s kitchen, and a lounge living room, combine to create a space that feels like an luxurious contemporary hotel that is warm and inviting at the same time. The home comes with 3 bedrooms and features 2 king bed master suites, with a spa-like soaking tub as a centerpiece. The oceanfront master is an amazing space with a fireplace, flat-screen TV and convenience fridge with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors that open to the sea.
San Diego is known for its incredible weather, and Sea Glass is designed to take every advantage. The interior courtyard has space for an outdoor dining area with leading to the entry breezeway complete with an over-sized flat-screen TV over an elongated glass-filled fireplace. Enter the home through a large single-pivot glass door, pass through the open floorplan and glass La Cantina doors to the highlight of the home, a property-wide waterfront terrace, complete with lounge seating, two fire pits and a hot tub. From here, you’ll enjoy the sights of blue ocean, whitewater waves, and golden sunsets with the calming sounds of the surf breaking on the reefs beyond.
While located in a quiet residential neighborhood, it’s just a short walk to the shops, restaurants, wine bars, shops and coffee houses in the Bird Rock neighborhood. It’s just a few minutes’ drive to the Village of La Jolla and many of the wide sandy beaches San Diego is famous for.
We invite you to call and learn more about Sea Glass La Jolla. Contact one of Bluewater’s friendly vacation planners and we will find you the perfect San Diego vacation rental home for your group. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6 adults + 2 on air mattresses
- 2-car garage (see dimensions under Parking) and main entry
- Gated entry with courtyard, dining table and chairs
- Breezeway with sofa, outdoor fireplace and TV
- Glass door entry
- Living area with sofa seating, fireplace and large flat-screen TV
- Dining area with table and chairs for 6
- Gourmet kitchen with island bar
- Bedroom 1 (suite): king bed (sleeps 2), fridge, fireplace, HDTV and en suite bath
- Bedroom 2 (suite): king bed (sleeps 2), sofa, fireplace, HDTV and en suite bath
- Bedroom 3 (suite): full bed (sleeps 2), HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Full-size laundry room
- Oceanfront terrace with lounge seating, fire pit and hot tub
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable Television
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied. Grocery stocking service available
- 2-car garage dimensions: 14′ 6″ wide x 19′ deep x 6′ 7″ high
- Garage not suitable for tall or lfited vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11 miles
- Belmont Park: 3.8 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 12.4 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 2.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3.3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 8.2 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 12.4 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35.7 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 5.3 miles
- Seaport Village: 12 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 10 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 12 miles
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
Please note: All guests' age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented upon demand. A security deposit is required which will be refunded after an uneventful stay. Parties, excessive noise or occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $350
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $198
- $2,500 refundable security deposit to ensure rental contract compliance
- Up to one pet permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee; breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by the homeowner.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of the home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of reservation.