- Standalone home in central Mission Beach
- Rooftop sun deck with outdoor dining
- Only 5 houses away from the beach
- Close walk to shops and restaurants
- Attached 2-car garage
- 3-level home with stairs
- Sleeps up to 6 adults + 2 children on sleeping mats
- Not equipped with air-conditioning (fans included)
- No smoking and no pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to Nautical 2 in Mission Beach. Located just a few homes from the beach, this vacation rental is a true beach house, not a condo which is a rarity in Mission Beach. Just a few homes from the beach or the bay, this home is perfectly positioned for fun on vacation. Tastefully furnished and encompassing 3 levels, this home provides a great environment for family and friends to experience a taste of beach living.
Amenities include a comfortable living room with a fireplace, a custom dining room table, a stocked galley kitchen with granite counters, a 2-car garage, a rooftop deck and a convenient gas BBQ grill where you can grill your favorite meals to share with family and friends.
This home is truly a great place to vacation at the beach and is situated right in the heart of Mission Beach in central coastal San Diego. Nautical Beach House is perfectly located between Crystal Pier to the north and the famed Belmont Amusement Park and roller coaster to the south. From here, it’s a short walk to all kinds of popular restaurants, cafés, pubs, beach shops, bike and surfboard rentals, and convenient markets.
The owner of this home has made it available for families and groups who will appreciate and take good care of it.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team and we'll make sure that this is the perfect home for you and your group's visit to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6 adults and 8 with children
- 2-car garage (see dimensions under Parking) and main entry
- Gated entry with courtside patio and chairs
- Stacked washer and dryer
- Bedroom 3 (suite): queen bed (sleeps up to 2), HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Main living area with fireplace and balcony with gas BBQ
- Full kitchen with dining table
- Bedroom 2 (suite): 2 twin beds (sleeps up to 2), HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): King bed (sleeps up to 2), walk-in closet, HDTV, en suite bathroom and access to sun deck
- Rooftop sun deck with an outdoor dining table
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable Television
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage dimensions: 17′9″ width x 18′ depth (long side) and 15′ depth (short side) x 6′11″ height
- Garage not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins offshore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $210
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.