- Beautifully designed and constructed detached home
- Great location; close to Mission Bay, the beach, shops and dining
- Rooftop deck with water and city views, BBQ and dining
- 2-car enclosed carport
- There is a $1,000 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Stairs to access 2nd-floor and rooftop deck
- 4th bedroom is a pass-through room to 2nd floor deck
- Pets considered with additional fee and owner approval
- No smoking on the premises
- All guests age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Pacific Beach Modern Beach House is the perfect headquarters for a perfect San Diego vacation. Newly constructed in 2018, the home is modern and stylish and fully equipped for relaxation and enjoyment. There are 3 bedrooms on the ground level with a 4th bedroom room off the second level main living area. There are multiple balconies and the rooftop deck features a BBQ and panoramic views of coastal San Diego and Mission Bay. This Pacific Beach House is within walking distance to Crown Point Park on Mission Bay and it's only 1.5 miles to the ocean and plenty of oceanfront restaurants and shopping. Sea World is just a few minutes away and the home is within 20 minutes of all of San Diego's best attractions!
This beautiful Mission Bay vacation rental is a wonderful place to stay and is available now!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. We are locally based and area experts. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps 12 with a maximum of 10 adults
- Gated entry and 2 car carport (see dimensions under Parking)
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV and sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
- En suite bath in bedroom 1 with walk-in shower and dual sink vanity
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 full beds (sleeps 2 adults or up to 4 children) with flat-screen TV
- Enclosed courtyard with succulent garden
- Main living area with sofa, fireplace, and day bed
- Dining area and table for 6
- Kitchen island with bar top seating for 4
- Open concept chef’s kitchen
- Bedroom 4: king bed (sleeps 2) with flat-screen TV
- Pass through Bedroom 4 to a large deck with lounge seating
- Hall bathroom with shower and dual sink vanity
- Rooftop deck with city and bay views
- Gas BBQ and outdoor dining set
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car gated carport dimensions: 16′ width x 18′ depth x 8′ height
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddleboarding, beachcombing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8.5 miles
- Belmont Park: 3.8 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 7 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 28 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9.4 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 2.4 miles
- Seaport Village: 9.5 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 8.4 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $249
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; number, size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.