- Ground level beach front patio
- On the boardwalk with ocean views
- Just south of Belmont Amusement Park
- Walk to parks, restaurants and beach shops
- Maximum occupancy 4 adults + 2 children (optional air mattresses
- No smoking and no pets
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
South Beach 1 is an oceanfront Mission Beach vacation rental located right on the Mission Beach Boardwalk in San Diego. This ground-level condominium home features a beach front patio with sweeping views of the beach and ocean beyond. Featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, this home is in a modern, upscale building featuring several luxury vacation rentals that feature a modern design and amenities such as polished flooring, high-end kitchen appliances and glass-wall accents. The beach front patio features a built-in BBQ, outdoor fireplace and dining table for 6 where you can relax an dine with the sights and sounds of oceanfront living right.
From this location you can hop on a bike or take a stroll along the ocean or the bay for miles and miles on the waterfront boardwalks. Belmont Amusement Park with its midway, mini-golf, famous wooden roller coaster, carousel, rides and eateries is just steps away and makes a wonderful family outing. This vacation rental home is adjacent to a grass park, beach shops, restaurants and the calm waters and water sports acitivities at Mission Bay are just across the strand.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team to make sure this is the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 4 in beds and 2 children on air mattresses (Addional set up and linen fee)
- Entry to building and home
- Beachfront patio with BBQ and outdoor dining
- Living room with large sectional sofa, flat–screen HDTV and ceiling fan
- Full–size kitchen with stainless–steel appliances
- Dining table with seating for 6
- Bedroom Suite 1: King bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan and flat-screen HDTV
- Bathroom Suite 1: En suite with jetted tub and glass–enclosed shower
- Bedroom Suite 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan and flat–screen HDTV
- Bathroom Suite 2 Bathroom: En suite with jetted tub and glass–enclosed shower
- Stack washer and dryer
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car (very narrow, smaller vehicles only) space in garage
- Dimensions: L 196” (16′4”), W 105” (8′ 9”), H 80” (6′ 8”)
- Limited additional street parking on San Fernando and Mission Blvd
The location of this home is hard to beat. On the beach and just steps to the bay or the ocean, you are within close walking distance to Belmont Park and a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 7.6 miles
- Belmont Park: .2 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 33 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34.5 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 2.5 miles
- Seaport Village: 8.5 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 16.5 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8.5 miles
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- All balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $205
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.