- Ocean and beach front balcony
- Sweeping coastal views
- Retractable windows and doors
- Walk to restaurants and shopping
- There is a $1000 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Located on the second level
- No smoking and no pets
- Not equipped with Air conditioning
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
South Beach 2 is a beach front condominium perfectly located in the heart of South Mission Beach in San Diego. This luxury vacation rental overlooks the boardwalk, beach and ocean with sweeping views from walls of windows and the oceanfront balcony. Featuring 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, this home is in a modern, upscale building and features amenities such as stone flooring and counter-tops, high-end kitchen appliances and LED lighting. The second level location allows you to freely open the retractable doors and windows wide and bring the sights and sounds of oceanfront living right into the home.
You can explore miles and miles of beaches, stroll along the ocean front boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park with its famous wooden roller coaster, midway, rides and eateries is just steps away and makes a wonderful family outing. The home is also adjacent to grass parks, beach shops, restaurants and Mission Bay is just across the strand.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team to make sure this is the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps up to 4 in beds and 1 on sofa
- Entry to building and elevator
- Common area beachfront patio with lounge seating and outdoor dining
- Living room with large sectional sofa, flat-screen HDTV and ceiling fan
- Full-size kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
- Dining table with seating for 4
- Oceanfront balcony with glass bartop table, seating for 4, gas BBQ grill
- Master bedroom: King bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan and flat-screen HDTV
- Master bathroom: En suite with tub/shower combo
- Master bedroom balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan and flat-screen HDTV
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Stack washer and dryer
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 1-car space in garage
- Limited additional street parking on San Fernando and Mission Blvd
The location of this home is hard to beat. On the beach and just steps to the bay or the ocean, you are within close walking distance to Belmont Park and a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 7.6 miles
- Belmont Park: .2 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 33 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34.5 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 2.5 miles
- Seaport Village: 8.5 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 16.5 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8.5 miles
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $200
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.