Townhome located in the heart of Pacific Beach
Walk to the beach
Close to shops, restaurants and nightlife
Smart TVs in the living room and all bedrooms
Stairs required to access bedrooms
Bedroom TV's sreaming only. Cable in living room and master
No onsite parking. Limited street parking available.
Smoking and pets are not permitted
Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Enjoy living near the best of all that Pacific Beach offers! This three-level townhome is perfect for guests that want to and experience life at the beach. This home is located a block from the Pacific Ocean and in a residential neighborhood just off the Garnet and Mission Blvd. business districts where you can walk to restaurants, shopping, nightlife and entertainment!
Nicely appointed and furnished, the home features an open floor plan on the ground level. The living area includes comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV and access to a ground level patio with table and a convenient propane BBQ for cooking out. The nicely equipped kitchen comes with stainless-steel appliances and attractive granite countertops. The adjacent dining area has a table for 6 and a breakfast bar with seating for 3.
This home comes with all the conveniences of home including linens, cookware, soaps, paper goods and an in-home washer and dryer. There are 3 queen bedrooms on the second level and the master on the 3rd level has a king bed and balcony.
Because it's a popular vacation spot, parking is limited and there is not a dedicated spot. Street parking is available with public lots nearby but it does get busy, particularly in summer. Because everything is so close many guests prefer to bike or walk to shops or the beach and bay, unless you plan a day trip to one of San Diego’s amazing nearby attractions. We have negotiated special rates with local rental shops that will outfit you with everything you need including beach gear, bikes, boards, and more for a great beach experience.
This Pacific Beach vacation rental is in a quiet complex conveniently located near the beach and it’s a short walk to beach shops, fitness clubs, night life, and yummy local restaurants.
Make this your anytime place at the beach!
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Exterior Patio (small) with propane BBQ, bistro table and 2 chairs
- Living Room – TV w/cable – couch, loveseat and chair.
- Kitchen – Stainless steel appliances – large, lots of counterspace + Bar seating for 3
- Dining Room – Table for 6 (can be set for 8 with stools from bar)
- Half Bath
- Stacked washer/dryer combo
- Queen Guest Room #1 – Bath ensuite – shower with glass enclosure – Roku TV with streaming services only
- Hall Bath – Tub/Shower Combo with glass enclosure
- Queen Guest Room #2 - Roku TV with streaming services only
- Queen Guest Room #3 - Roku TV with streaming services only – exterior patio access
- Desk/Chair with wireless printer and Apple monitor on Landing
- Master King Suite – TV w/cable – Bath ensuite, stand up shower with glass enclosure + large soaking tub – exterior patio access with 2 chairs
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
- Bedroom TV's are smart TVs for streaming.
- Master bedroom and living room with Smart TV's for streaming and Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
- Street parking only, public parking stalls on Felspar Street and surrounding blocks. Please note signage for city parking restrictions.
Pacific Beach is a laid-back beach community located between Mission Beach and La Jolla along the shores of the Pacific Ocean. Go for a leisurely stroll along the oceanfront boardwalk, shop at trendy Garnet Avenue boutiques, learn to catch a wave at Tourmaline Surf Park, reel in a fish at Crystal Pier or dance the night away at a nightclub. Head south to Mission Beach for the amusements or north to La Jolla for the luxurious boutiques and fine dining. Pacific Beach stretches with 3 miles of boardwalk and shoreline, with endless beach vibes and plenty to do for everyone.
Things to Do in Pacific Beach
Pacific Beach Restaurants
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
Belmont Park: 2 miles
Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 11 miles
La Jolla Cove: 4.4 miles
LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3.5 miles
Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
San Diego Zoo®: 12 miles
San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
Seaport Village: 10 miles
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
USS Midway Museum: 11 miles
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $245
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Frequently Asked Questions
Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.