- Townhome located in the heart of Pacific Beach
- Gated property
- Walk to the beach
- Close to shops, restaurants and nightlife
- Outdoor patios
- Smart TVs in the living room and all bedrooms
- Stairs required to access bedrooms
- Bedroom TV's sreaming only. Cable in living room and master
- No onsite parking. Limited street parking available.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Enjoy living near the best of all that Pacific Beach offers! This three-level townhome is perfect for guests that want to and experience life at the beach. This home is located a block from the Pacific Ocean and in a residential neighborhood just off the Garnet and Mission Blvd. business districts where you can walk to restaurants, shopping, nightlife and entertainment!
Nicely appointed and furnished, the home features an open floor plan on the ground level. The living area includes comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV and access to a ground level patio with table and a convenient propane BBQ for cooking out. The nicely equipped kitchen comes with stainless’steel appliances and attractive granite countertops. The adjacent dining area has a table for 6 and a breakfast bar with seating for 3.
This home comes with all the conveniences of home including linens, cookware, soaps, paper goods and an in-home washer and dryer. There are 3 queen bedrooms on the second level and the master on the 3rd level has a king bed and balcony.
Because it’s a popular vacation spot, parking is limited and there is not a dedicated spot. Street parking is available with public lots nearby but it does get busy, particularly in summer. Because everything is so close many guests prefer to bike or walk to shops or the beach and bay, unless you plan a day trip to one of San Diego’s amazing nearby attractions. We have negotiated special rates with local rental shops that will outfit you with everything you need including beach gear, bikes, boards, and more for a great beach experience.
This Pacific Beach vacation rental is in a quiet complex conveniently located near the beach and it’s a short walk to beach shops, fitness clubs, night life, and yummy local restaurants.
Make this your anytime place at the beach!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Exterior Patio (small) with propane BBQ, bistro table and 2 chairs
- Living Room with TV w/cable, couch, loveseat and chair
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, spacious, lots of counterspace, and bar seating for 3
- Dining Room with table for 6 (can be set for 8 with stools from bar)
- Half bathroom
- Stacked washer/dryer combo
- Bedroom 1: queen bed with en suite bathroom, shower with glass enclosure, Roku TV with streaming services only
- Hall bath with tub and shower combo with glass enclosure
- Bedroom 2: queen bed with Roku TV with streaming services only
- Bedroom 3: queen bed with Roku TV with streaming services only, and access to exterior patio/li>
- BBQ patio with pass-through window
- Desk and chair with wireless printer and Apple monitor on landing
- Bedroom 4 (master): king suite, with cable TV, en suite bath, stand up shower with glass enclosure, large soaking tub, and exterior patio access with 2 chairs
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable in main room and master bedroom, smart TV's for streaming in guest bedrooms
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In–home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Street parking only, public parking stalls on Felspar Street and surrounding blocks. Please note signage for city parking restrictions.
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 2 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 11 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 4 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 12 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 11 miles
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $245
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.