- Windansea Beach, La Jolla, San Diego, California
- Ocean Views, Steps to the Beach
- Gated Luxury Complex on the Ocean
- Two Ocean View Terraces
- Single Level Floor Plan
- Shared Ocean View Fire Pit
- Two Car Tandem Underground Enclosed Garage
- Walk to Shops and Restaurants
- Seven Night Minimum Stays Required
- Elevator Equipped and ADA Compliant Building
- Equipped with Air Conditioning
- No Pets and No Smoking Permitted
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Quiet and upscale condominium complex. Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in immediate eviction with no refunds
Please contact us in advance of booking to ensure this home is suitable for your group.
About This Home
Bluewater Seaside One is a three-bedroom, three bath luxury vacation rental located in the private and gated One Neptune condominium complex at Windansea Beach. Newly constructed and prominently positioned on an oceanfront bluff overlooking the ocean, this La Jolla vacation rental is located on the ground level and features comfortable furnishings, an open and inviting floor plan and two ocean view terraces.
Impeccably designed and furnished, this home provides the perfect space for a seaside getaway with almost 2200 square feet of single-level, luxury beachside living. This beautifully appointed home comes with gray-washed hardwood plank flooring and wide hallways that lead to an open-concept living area. The floor to ceiling sliding doors in the living room and master suites make an easy transition to two terraces where the ocean breeze and beautiful views will revitalize your senses.
The open-concept kitchen features beautiful white Caesar stone countertops offset by espresso hardwood cabinetry and a glass-tile back splash. This modern space is fully equipped with Viking stainless-steel appliances including a wine fridge and chef's grade gas range. All the cookware and tableware needed is thoughtfully provided for you to prepare and serve your favorite meals. Conveniently located adjacent to the kitchen is a dedicated dining area with seating for up to 8, and just beyond is the tastefully furnished living area with comfortable sofa seating and a flat-screen HDTV along with access to the main terrace and outdoor living area.
There are two view terraces that are the perfect places for intimate conversations or gatherings to entertain, dine and relax with the ocean just beyond. The main terrace is just off the living room and has an outdoor seating arrangement with cushioned furniture and an electric BBQ grill for outdoor cooking. Adjacent to this patio is another terrace off the Master Suite with a 4-person dining table and chairs for al-fresco dining which offers the perfect place to toast the unforgettable sunsets.
All three bedrooms are generously sized and featured comfy beds and sumptuous bedding. The Master Suite is equipped with a King-size bed with lie-down ocean views, a flat screen TV and direct access to the view terrace. Open the sliding doors to be met with ocean breezes and the soothing sounds of the Pacific Ocean. The master bathroom features a tiled soaking tub, oversized walk-in shower, marble topped vanity along with separate water closet. Bedroom 2 comes with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV and en-suite bath with an oversize walk-in shower. Bedroom 3 is set up with 2 queen beds next to an adjacent bathroom with a tub/shower combo.
For your convenience, the home comes complete with a stocked kitchen, freshly-made beds, and bath and beach towels and features a full-size laundry, air-conditioning, and a tandem 2-car underground enclosed garage. The b
Windansea Beach is known for the historic palm-covered surf shack that sits overlooking the famous surf break and is undeniably one of the most picturesque beaches in in all of San Diego. The blue-green ocean and golden sandstone interspersed with sandy stretches of beach create a unique and ever-changing landscape to explore and enjoy. The ocean here is swimmable unless the waves are big and then it’s more suitable for surfing. Morning strolls along the water are very special here and you then you can spend hours exploring the coastline or gazing at ocean side seascape while sunning on the beach or playing in the surf. The evening sunsets are spectacular and the crashing waves will lull you to sleep each night. This is truly a magnificent stretch of California's coastline.
Bluewater Seaside One has nearby neighborhood restaurants and markets and sits just over a mile from San Diego’s European-inspired coastal town, the Village of La Jolla. Filled with sight-seeing and activities that are popular with both visitors and locals alike, there are plenty of delicious dining options, art galleries boutiques and outdoor adventures. Popular spots include Ellen Scripps Park, a wide expanse of palm tree-lined grass that sits above La Jolla Cove, which is world renowned for its breathtaking views, swimming, diving, kayaking, entertaining wildlife and picturesque coastal bluffs. Enjoy sipping your favorite cocktail while dining on an ocean front terrace or taking an adventure down the La Jolla cave to the splashing waves at the bottom. Just to the north, we recommend you also visit La Jolla Shores, a wide stretch of sandy beach with great swimming and surfing.
Bluewater Seaside One at Windansea Beach is an ideal San Diego vacation rental and a remarkable place to create your own vacation memories. We invite you to contact one of our friendly vacation planners to learn more!
Layout and Configuration
- Ground Level Entry
- Laundry with full-size washer and dryer
- Bedroom 2 with 2 Queen beds
- Bedroom 3 with Queen Bed, TV, en-suite bathroom, with walk-in shower
- Hall bathroom with tub/shower combo
- Master Suite with King bed, TV, en-suite bath with tub, shower and access to terrace
- Master Ocean View Terrace with outdoor dining table
- Kitchen with water views, stainless appliance package, breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for up to 8
- Living Area with sofa seating and TV and access to terrace
- Main Ocean View Terrace/outdoor living area with lounge seating and electric BBQ grill
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we're available 7 days a week to make sure you have an exceptional experience. Communication is very easy and you can reach us via email and phone during office hours and on our on-call phone line after-hours.
Please Note: A Government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented before check-in is allowed. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding noise that disturbs neighbors, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures and/or evictions are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before booking wither.
- Bedroom 1: Master Suite: King bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen beds - sleeps up to 4
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed - sleeps up to 2
- Bathroom 1: Master Bedroom en suite with bathtub and walk-in shower
- Bathroom 2: Hall bath with tub/shower combo
- Bathroom 3: Bedroom 2 en suite with walk-in shower
- WiFi internet access
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, Hand soap, Dish soap, Dishwasher soap
- Two rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): Hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- Two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Stocked kitchen with cookware, glassware and tableware
Note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied
- TV’s in Living Room, Master Bedroom and Bedroom 3
- Full-size Laundry with Washer/Dryer
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Electric BBQ grill (small-size)
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Viking Refrigerator
- Viking Chef's Grade Gas Range and Oven
- Viking Dishwasher
- Microwave Oven
- Viking Wine Fridge
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ utensils
- Main Ocean View Terrace with outdoor seating and electric BBQ
- Master Ocean View Terrace with outdoor dining table
- Shared Ocean View Fire Pit with outdoor seating
- Outdoor shower
- Direct beach access
- Underground enclosed tandem garage
- Not suitable for larger vehicles (check dimensions)
- Tandem Garage Door Opening: Height: 6 feet 10 inches. Width: 7 feet 11 inches
- Tandem Garage interior dimensions: Width: 9 feet 5 inches. Depth: 38 feet 6 inches
- Some street parking available
Popular San Diego Attractions
- Closest Restaurants / Markets: <4 mi.
- La Jolla Tide Pools: 1 mi.
- Village of La Jolla 1.4 mi.
- Scripps Park / La Jolla Cove: 1.8 mi.
- Pacific Beach: 2.5 mi.
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.6 mi.
- La Jolla Shores: 3.4 mi.
- Mission Beach / Belmont Park: 4.7 mi.
- Sea World San Diego: 6.4 mi.
- Torrey Pines State Reserve: 7.8 mi.
- Old Town: 11.6 mi.
- San Diego International Airport 14.3 mi.
- Gaslamp / Downtown San Diego 14.6 mi.
- San Diego Zoo / Balboa Park: 15.8 mi.
- Legoland: 25.5 mi.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Click here for Rental Terms and Conditions
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is deemed uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.