- Prime location on the Mission Bay boardwalk
- Next to the Catamaran Resort and Spa
- Indoor/outdoor living
- Water views from the master suite and living areas
- Across the street from Mission and Pacific Beach
- Expensive finishes and surfaces; may not be suitable for young children
- Attached private home on a property shared with two other vacation rentals
- Complimentary shared laundry room on the property grounds
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Cable TVs
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
This elegant 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home offers breathtaking bay views from the patio, living room, kitchen and master bedroom. It’s just steps away to the inviting white sands and blue waters on Mission Bay.
From the moment you arrive, you are immediately relaxed. The modern style throughout the home does not disappoint. A fully stocked kitchen is ready to accommodate you throughout your stay. An open floor plan between the living and dining areas allow for an incredible view while your family enjoys making meals or simply unwinding on the couch. Should you decide to eat outside, ceiling height and sliding glass doors create a seamless transition from the living room to an outdoor patio perfect for sunset watching while you grill your favorite meals.
This property will surpass your expectations. Located on the bayfront and sand beach, it’s pretty much a piece of paradise in San Diego. A leisurely walk across the street and you’re at the beach – don’t forget your surfboard! San Diego has some of the most excellent surf spots around. You’re also within short walking distance to cafe’s, markets, waterfront restaurants, bars and nightlife, and a variety of unique boutiques offering one-of-a-kind treasures.
This San Diego vacation rental is right on the border of the beach towns of Mission Beach and Pacific Beach, and just across the bay from Sea World San Diego. You’re also next door to the Catamaran Resort and Spa where you can enjoy happy hour with your friends, attend luaus and indulge in delicious, sophisticated beachfront dining with an exotic flair. But that’s not all. Plan to pamper yourself at their well-known, world-class day spa. Book a massage, get your hair done, work out at their gym, enjoy beach side yoga classes or kick back and relax on the beach – all just a few steps away.
We invite you to make the most of an outstanding setting, perfect year-round climate, and the laid-back but luxurious Southern California lifestyle. This unique waterfront setting offers you a one-of-a-kind, unforgettable experience that you won’t want to miss.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6
- Open floor plan: kitchen, dining area and living room with outdoor living space
- Bay view living room opens to outdoor living space with patio and BBQ grill
- Comfortable queen sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
- Half bathroom
- Bathroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and private bay view patio
- Full bathroom with jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower
- Bathroom 2: two twin beds (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Shared washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2 tandem private parking spaces
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.