- Direct access to Mission Bay and across the street from Mission Beach
- Prime location next to the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa
- Private balcony with water views
- Outdoor patio with gas BBQ grill
- There is a $1000 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Stairs required to access
- Streaming services and cable TV available
- Smoking and Pets not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Just steps from the beach and Mission Bay, this exquisite 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom casita is perfect for a relaxing vacation in sunny San Diego. With a prime location, this modern home is sure to exceed your expectations. The open floor plan and contemporary décor offer the comfort and relaxation necessary for a break from reality. Whether you’re into running, surfing, boogie boarding, biking or just lounging on the beach with a good book, there’s something here for everyone. Conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood, this home is walking distance to great restaurants, bars, markets, shopping and more!
Enjoy your evening meals on your private patio during sunset. The separate patio includes seating for 4 and a built-in gas grill so you can cook up some of your favorites and enjoy the warm breeze while you wine and dine! After you’ve soaked up enough of the sun and fresh air, head back to your plush freshly made queen bed and drift off to sleep. We provide an additional king size sofa sleeper with a comfy mattress in the living room that will accommodate your guests.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with polished granite countertops, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, cookware and utensils. This home includes a garage parking space for one car for your convenience as parking is a very rare commodity in this beautiful beach community. Just steps from your front door is picturesque and tranquil Sail Bay where boats drift by against a breathtaking backdrop of clear blue skies and San Diego’s city scape. Located right next door is the exotic Catamaran Resort where you’ll have the opportunity to indulge in tiki torch-lit dinners, hula at luaus, sip frozen margaritas around fire pits or pamper yourself at their world-class spa.
This exquisite beach home can be yours for a weekend or the whole summer! Put on your flip-flops, grab your swimsuit and plan your next vacation in our Villa on the Bay!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 4
- Private patio with dining table and chairs
- Built-in gas BBQ grill
- Outdoor shower
- Garage parking for one car
- Open floor plan: living room with king sleeper sofa (sleeps 2), dining room, kitchen, breakfast nook and private deck
- Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable and streaming services available
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Shared stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Enclosed garage for one vehicle
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 10 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 7 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 11 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 36 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 10 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 10 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $145
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.