- One house from the Mission Beach Boardwalk and ocean
- Close walk to a market, restaurants
- Roof-top deck with 360-degree views of San Diego
- Ground level patio
- Enclosed garage with 1 parking space
- Walking distance to Belmont Amusement Park
- There is a $1500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Stairs to access 3 levels
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Lively beach community
- Pets and smoking are not permitted
- Occupants must be 25 years or older unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excessive noise or over-occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Escape to Mission Beach and experience living in the perfectly located vacation rental home. Mission Beach Escape is a 3 level townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, several outdoor patios topped with a panoramic ocean view rooftop deck!
Wonderfully decorated in a beach theme and colors, the moment you arrive you'll feel your cares start to slip away as you take in the sights and sounds of the ocean and beach. The main level living area is a great place to gather with an open floor plan with a dining table, living room, a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops and a stainless appliance package. The master encompasses the second level with en suite bath and access to 2 view balconies. On the ground level are the 2 guest rooms with access to a ground-level patio with dining table and ocean views!
Last but not least is the fantastic rooftop deck. When you’re not at the beach, this is next best thing! Surrounded by 360-degree views of coastal San Diego, you’ll see all the way from La Jolla to Ocean Beach, Point Loma, and Mission Bay to the east. It's also an awesome place to breakfast, lunch or dine or have a drink to toast another spectacular Mission Beach sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
Bluewater Surf and Sand is close walking distance to local eateries, pubs, and convenient markets. Strolling along the oceanfront or bayside boardwalks is not to be missed. Just to the north is Belmont Amusement Park with the famous Big Dipper roller coaster, and beachfront restaurants. If you're feeling a little more active, rent some paddleboards, jet skis or ride the boardwalk on a beach cruiser.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team and we'll make sure that this is the perfect home for you and your group's visit to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience!
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our number one job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts, so once you reserve your home, we're here to help you plan your activities, and once you arrive, we're here 7 days a week to make sure you have everything you need for a great stay.
Please note: Our rental agreement includes a no-tolerance policy regarding noise disturbances, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures, fines and evictions for violations are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies and closely read the contract terms and conditions before renting with Bluewater.
Bedroom 2 with queen bed, flat-screen HDTV and patio access
Bedroom 3 with twin size bunk bed flat-screen HDTV and patio access
Attached 1 car garage (Check dimensions)
Laundry (In garage)
Hall Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Master bedroom with king bed and flat-screen HDTV
Master bath with walk-in shower
West balcony off Master
North balcony off Master
Dining area and table
Living room with sofa and flat-screen HDTV
Breakfast island with bar stools
Open concept kitchen
View balcony off the living room with pub tables and chairs
Dining tables and chairs
- Master Bedroom - King Bed (Sleeps up to 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed (Sleeps up to 2)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin Sized Bunk Beds (Sleeps up to 2)
- Living Room Sofa Sleeper (Sleeps up to 2)
- Ready-made beds and one bath towel, hand towel, and washcloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen starter kit: hand soap, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, a roll of paper towels, and trash bags (Note: spices, baggies, tin foil, etc are not supplied.)
- Bathroom starter kit: Hotel-style set of bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Propane for BBQ
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- No air-conditioning - Ceiling fans and box fans provided
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however we have Bluewater discount arrangements with local companies that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Dish ware
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Rooftop deck with lounges, dining tables and gas BBQ
- 2 Balconies off Master Suite
- Balcony off Living Area
- Ground-level patio with dining table
- Close proximity to beach, bay and dining/shopping
- One parking space in an enclosed garage
Height: 90" Depth: 14' 6"
- Additional street parking (limited weekends and in summer)
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
Departure Cleaning: $205
Security Deposit Protection: $99
Refundable security deposit amount may apply
All balances due 30 days prior to arrival
Arrival / Departure:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Please note: Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. All occupants must be approved by management and reservations may be declined solely at management discretion. All rates are subject to change until confirmation of booking.
Click here for FAQ's