- One house from the Mission Beach Boardwalk and ocean
- Close proximity to markets and eateries and Mission Bay
- Ground level patio and roof top deck with 360 degree views of San Diego
- Enclosed garage with one parking spot
- Saturday - Saturday stays required from mid-June to mid-August unless otherwise noted
- Not equipped with air-conditioning - Ceiling fans in all rooms and box fans provided
- Stairs to access living area, 2 bedrooms are located on the ground floor
- Located on San Gabriel Place and Strandway alleyway
- No pets and non-smoking property
- Age requirement 25+ unless children with adults (All adult groups must be approved by owner)
Escape to Mission Beach and experience living in the perfectly located vacation rental home. Mission Beach Escape is a 3 level townhome with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, several outdoor patios topped with a panoramic ocean view roof top deck!
Wonderfully decorated in a beach theme and colors, the moment you arrive you'll feel your cares start to slip away as you take in the sights and sounds of the ocean and beach. The main level living area is a great place to gather with an open floor plan with dining table, living room, a modern kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops and a stainless appliance package.
The master encompasses the second level with en suite bath and access to 2 view balconies. On the ground level are the 2 guest rooms with access to a ground level patio with dining table and ocean views!
Last but no where least is the fantastic rooftop deck. When you're not at the beach next door, this is the place you'll be, surrounded by 360 degree views of coastal San Diego. You'll see from La Jolla to Ocean Beach and Point Loma, and Mission Bay to the east including the summer fire works show at Sea World. It's also an awesome place to breakfast, lunch or dine or have a drink to toast a spectacular Mission Beach sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
Less than 1/2 block away are beach markets, coffee shops, Pizza, Mexican and Italian eateries and the famous Pennant and Beachcomber pubs. The next door Mission Beach boardwalk is the gateway to your exploration of miles and miles of ocean and bay and the famous Belmont Amusement Park, roller coaster, Wave House, and numerous beach shops and restaurants.
We invite you to come stay and play in at Surf and Sand in South Mission Beach!
Bedroom 2 with queen bed, flat screen HDTV and patio access
Bedroom 3 with twin size bunk bed flat screen HDTV and patio access
Attached 1 car garage (Check dimensions)
Laundry (In garage)
Hall Bathroom with tub/shower combo
Master bedroom with king bed and flat screen HDTV
Master bath with walk-in shower
West balcony off Master
North balcony off Master
Dining area and table
Living room with sofa and flat screen HDTV
Breakfast island with bar stools
Open concept kitchen
View balcony off living room with pub tables and chairs
Dining tables and chairs
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our number one job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts, so once you reserve your home, we're here to help you plan your activities, and once you arrive, we're here 7 days a week to make sure you have everything you need for a great stay.
Please note: Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding noise disturbances, over occupancy and/or parties. Deposit forfeitures, fines and evictions for violations are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies and closely read the contract terms and conditions before renting with Bluewater.
- Master Bedroom - King Bed (Sleeps up to 2)
- Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed (Sleeps up to 2)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin Sized Bunk Beds (Sleeps up to 2)
- Living Room Sofa Sleeper (Sleeps up to 2)
- Ready-made beds and one bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen starter kit: hand soap, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, a roll of paper towels, and trash bags (Note: spices, baggies, tinfoil, etc are not supplied.)
- Bathroom starter kit: Hotel-style set of bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Propane for BBQ
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- No air-conditioning - Ceiling fans and box fans provided
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however we have Bluewater discount arrangements with local companies that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Cookware and Utensils
- Dish ware
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ Utensils
- Roof top deck with lounges,dining tables and gas BBQ
- 2 Balconies off Master Suite
- Balcony off Living Area
- Ground level patio with dining table
- Close proximity to beach, bay and dining/shopping
- Attached enclosed garage with one spot
Height: 90" - - Deep: 14' 6"
- Limited overflow street parking (especially in summer)
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
Departure Cleaning: $205
Security Deposit Protection: $79
Refundable security deposit amount may apply
All balances due 60 days prior to arrival
Arrival / Departure:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Please note: Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. All occupants must be approved by management and reservations may be declined solely at management discretion. All rates are subject to change until confirmation of booking. Deposit forfeitures, fines and evictions for excessive noise, parties, over occupancy and other contract violations are strictly enforced. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies and closely read the contract terms and conditions before renting with Bluewater.
Click here for FAQ's