- Walking distance to the beach
- Beautiful ocean views
- Private island-themed patio with Jacuzzi Spa and outdoor shower
- Wrap around deck
- There is a $2500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Stairs required to access
- Smoking is not permitted
- Pets considered with an additional fee and owner approval
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to Sunset Shores in La Jolla. Sandy beaches, grassy parks, palm trees and Pacific Ocean views are all here for you to enjoy a true San Diego Beach experience. Located in the highly desirable neighborhood of La Jolla Shores, Sunset Shores sits just a short stroll from the grassy lawns of La Jolla Shores Park and the Pacific Ocean. La Jolla Shores features beautiful wide, soft & sandy beaches and is located close to the Village of La Jolla and many of San Diego’s most beautiful attractions.
The home boasts five bedrooms with an additional sleeping area in the den and can sleep up 10–12 guests. This home is very accommodating and is the quintessential California beach house with a casual feel, open beam ceilings, great wrap-around ocean view deck and even a hot tub! The nicely updated kitchen has everything you’ll need to prepare your favorite meals for in-home entertaining and dining. Many guests take advantage of the BBQ and either eat in or pack a picnic and head over to the beach.
Neighborhood markets, beach shops and rentals plus several restaurants are all within walking distance!
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 12
- Den with sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
- Access to backyard and jacuzzi hot tub
- Bedroom 4: queen bed (sleeps 2) with adjacent Jack and Jill bathroom
- Bedroom 5: queen bed (sleeps 2) with adjacent Jack and Jill bathroom
- Second level entryway
- Main living room area with sofa and a flat-screen TV
- Dining area with table seating for 8
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Hall bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Bedroom 1 (master): king bed (sleeps 2) with walk-in closet, en–suite bathroom, TV, and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with ceiling fan
- Wrap around ocean view deck off the kitchen, dining and living room area
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): a hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Not equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Driveway parking to fit up to 3 vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
La Jolla – known as “ the Jewel of San Diego” – is one of the most sought-after vacation destinations in Southern California. Featuring a mild climate, breathtaking views and spectacular scenery, it’s well-known for surfing and popular family beaches perfect for a relaxing vacation. You’ ll immediately feel like a local as La Jolla’s quaint cafés, restaurants and corner shops welcome you!
Catch some waves on a surfboard in Windansea Beach or head north to La Jolla Shores offering plenty of water activities such as stand-up paddleboarding, snorkeling and scuba diving along with guided kayak tours of the sea cliffs and caves at La Jolla Cove.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 13 miles
- Belmont Park: 7 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 14 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 1.5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 21 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 2.5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 14 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 28 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 8 miles
- Seaport Village: 14 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 3 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 14 miles
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $250
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount depends on the number of occupants and length of stay
- Pets permitted at this property with a non-refundable $100 fee for each pet; number, size and breed restrictions apply, must be pre-approved by owner
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check-ins or late check-outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds are given for any reason unless the manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until the finalization of reservation.