- Only 1 block away from beach and bay
- Private courtyard patio with BBQ grill
- Luxurious master bathroom with walk–in steam shower and jacuzzi jet tub
- 2nd level balcony overlooking Mission Boulevard
- 2-car attached garage (see notes belows)
- 2-level townhome
- Some street noise from Mission Boulevard
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Welcome to the South Mission Beach Retreat. This San Diego vacation rental is located perfectly; just 6 houses to the west is the ocean, beach and the ocean front boardwalk, and just 6 houses to the east is Mission Bay and Bayside Walk.
This home was professionally designed with tasteful furnishings and amenities that will provide everything you need in your home away from home. Located on Coronado Court, you are less than a 10 minute walk to all of the restaurants and fun at Belmont Amusement Park.
One of the best features of the home is the wonderfully shaded front patio. There is a table and chairs for 6 along with a stainless BBQ; the perfect place to relax and eat a shared meal with family or friends. The entrance doors swing wide to invite you into the main living area, where you'll find a living room with flat screen, dining nook and table for 6 as well as a well equipped, modern kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters.
Upstairs there are 2 bedroom suites. The master comes equipped with a king–sized bed, flat screen HDTV, walk-in closet, and an outdoor patio with seating and a peak ocean view! The en suite master bath is a retreat unto itself with a deep–soak jetted tub, separate walk–in shower and dual granite topped vanity.
Just down the hall is the second bedroom complete with a king bed, flat screen HDTV and an en–suite bathroom with a tub and shower combo.
We invite you to come and experience Mission Beach living at its best. Come and relax at the South Mission Beach Retreat. Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 6
- Front courtyard patio with dining area and BBQ
- Double doors to living room with fire place and flat screen–TV, and fold out sofa sleeper for additional accomodations (sleeps 2)
- Hallway half bathroom
- Full kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 2 and dining nook with seating for 6
- 2-car tandem garage (see notes below)
- Bedroom 1 (master): king suite (sleeps 2), flat–screen TV, access to balcony, and en suite bath
- Master bath with deep–soak jetted tub, separate walk–in shower and dual granite topped vanity.
- Bedroom 2: king bed (sleeps 2), with flat–screen TV and en suite bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Laundry room with stackable washer and dryer
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TVs
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Stacked in-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2–car attatched garage
- 9′ width x 35′ depth x 6.5′height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 8 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 34 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 34 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 8 miles
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.