- North Mission Beach - San Diego, California (Click here for location video)
- Oceanfront on the Mission Beach Boardwalk
- Nicely furnished condominium encompassing the entire second level
- Right on the beach and a close walk to Mission Bay
- Close walk to beach shops, coffee houses and restaurants
- Enclosed garage
- Saturday to Saturday stays only from mid-June to mid-August unless otherwise noted
- Not equipped with air conditioning (comes with ceiling fans and box fans)
- Sleeps up to 10 with a maximum of 8 adults
- No pets and a non-smoking property
- ID must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents
- Good Neighbor Policy enforced: Noise disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds
Please contact us in advance of booking to answer any questions and make sure this home is suitable for your group.
Layout and Configuration
- Open floorplan with living area, kitchen and dining area
- Breakfast bar - seats 4
- Dining table - seats 6
- Oceanfront balcony with dining table that seats 6 and lounge seating
- Master suite with king bed and en-suite bath
- Bedroom 2 with king bed and Jack and Jill bath
- Bedroom 3 with king bed and Jack and Jill bath
- Bedroom 4 with queen bed
- Hall bathroom with walk-in shower
- Side patio with gas BBQ
About This Home
What a location - right on the oceanfront boardwalk and Rockaway Court in Mission Beach! Rockaway Retreat II is a beautiful beachfront vacation rental with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and overlooking the boardwalk, sand and crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean. Large bay windows and multiple outdoor decks let you experience all that oceanfront living has to offer.
This vacation rental condominium home is located on the 2nd floor providing privacy, quiet and safety. The home is nicely appointed with wood and leather furnishings, travertine floors, granite countertops, and a modern, well-stocked kitchen with stainless appliances. Other amenities include a large flat-screen HDTV in the living area and all 4 bedrooms have flat screens as well! The open floorplan comes with plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces where you can enjoy the sights and sounds of Mission Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
Ready-made beds and linens, bath towels and beach towels are supplied along with a stocked kitchen and propane BBQ. There is a 1-car garage - measurements are listed below under amenities.
Just a block away, Mission Boulevard is a short walk to multiple restaurants, beach eateries, coffee shops, bike rentals, surfboard rentals, apparel shops, beach shops, surfing lessons, etc.
This Mission Beach San Diego vacation rental is located halfway between the Pacific Beach Pier and the famed Belmont Park roller coaster. Everything you need is at your doorstep from surf and beach wear shops, beach rentals, surf lessons, markets, pubs, great eateries and coffee houses. You can rent a sailboat, stand-up paddleboard or even try a flyboard jet pack! Grab some bikes and pedal to Belmont Park and the Wave House, or head over to the Catamaran Resort and Spa and hop on a paddle wheeler to cruise around Mission Bay! You can park your car and lose the keys for the rest of your vacation - you won’t need to drive anywhere.
If you are looking for a fun vacation rental in Mission Beach, look no further. We invite you to call or email our friendly vacation planners to learn more about this home and make sure it’s just right for you!
At Bluewater Vacation Homes, our most important job is to help you find the perfect home for you and your group. Our vacation planners are local area experts and here to help you plan your activities to make the most of your stay. Once you arrive, we’re available 7 days a week to make sure you have an exceptional experience. Communication is very easy and you can reach us via email and phone during office hours, and on our on-call phone line after-hours.
Please note: A government issued ID and booking credit card must be presented at check-in. This home is located in a 3-story complex with neighbors above and below and is only suitable for quieter groups. Deposit forfeitures and evictions are strictly enforced for contract violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater.
Sleeps a maximum of 8 adults and up to 10 with children
- Master Bedroom - king bed - sleeps up to 2 - en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, HDTV, DVD
- Bedroom 2 - king bed - sleeps up to 2 - HDTV and adjoining shared bathroom with shower and dual vanity sinks
- Bedroom 3 - king bed - sleeps up to 2 - HDTV and adjoining shared bathroom with shower and dual vanity sinks
- Bedroom 4 - queen bed - sleeps up to 2 - HDTV
- Living Room - fold out sofa sleeper - sleeps up 2 kids or 1 adult
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap, dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Stocked kitchen with cookware, glassware and tableware
- TVs in every bedroom and living room
- Stacked laundry with washer/dryer
- Box fans for bedrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD player in living room
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included, however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Coffee maker
- Basic cookware and utensils
- Coffee mugs
- BBQ utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Oceanfront balcony with table for 6 and lounge seating
- Side patio off living area with gas BBQ
- Rear patios off Bedrooms 2 and 3
- Beach Boardwalk
- Sandy beach with swimming
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Right side depth 20′ 6″
- Left side is very shallow and only fits micro-cars
- Garage door height 6′ 2″
Please note: There is no parking allowed in the alleys or in other residents spaces. There is very limited parking on Mission Blvd.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 9 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 6 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 30 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 5 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 38 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2
Please note: I.D. and credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Parties, over occupancy or any noise that disturbs neighbors is absolutely prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting with Bluewater Vacation Homes.
- 50% down, all balances due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless the home is deemed uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.