A family–friendly vacation rental home is in a quiet neighborhood in Pacific Beach. Bluewater Pacific Shores has ocean views on multiple levels, swimming pool, spa and direct access to a sand beach. Plenty of guest amenities and space for the whole family to hang out and have fun!
- Ocean views
- Direct beach access from backyard
- Private swimming pool and spa
- Indoor/outdoor living spaces
- Fenced and gated property
- There is a $2500 security deposit due at booking. The deposit can be withheld for violation of any of the terms and conditions, specifically the terms related to our noise and good neighbor policy. See our rental terms and conditions for further details.
- Maximum of 8 adults and up to 12 with children
- Quiet Neighborhood. Not suitable for noisy groups. Disturbances, parties or over-occupancy will result in eviction with no refunds.
- Multiple levels with stairs
- Smoking and pets are not permitted
- Not equipped with air-conditioning (fans provided)
- Heated spa, pool heat addional if desired. Pool fence available.
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
Looking for a great family beach house rental in San Diego? This home may be just the perfect place!
Overlooking a canyon leading to the Pacific Ocean, this wonderful family-friendly vacation rental features whitewater ocean, beach and sunset views. You’ll feel like you’re on vacation the minute you step onto this 3,000 square foot home, with a swimming pool and direct beach access with a path from the pool deck all the way to the sand. With 4 bedrooms on 3 levels and a bonus room, You’ll have plenty of space for fun.
This beach house will appeal to those who are looking for a San Diego beach vacation experience but want to be away from the noise and crowds of nearby Mission Beach.
Enter into a foyer that leads to a family room with a dinette and sofa-sleeper, a bedroom with a full-size bed and twin bunks, and direct access to the pool deck. The second level features 2 bedrooms with queen beds and a hall bath with a tub/shower combo. Down the hall is the main living area with fireplace and large flat-screen TV, dining table, and kitchen with breakfast bar. French doors open up to a large outdoor ocean view deck with outdoor dining and a gas BBQ.
Open up the French doors to let the ocean breezes in, and step out to the swimming pool and spa where you can lounge poolside then when it’s time for some beach fun, walk out the gate and down the path just off the pool deck to the waves
The 3rd level Master suite has a flat-screen TV, a comfy sofa, a fireplace and a ceiling fan. The en suite bathroom features a soaking tub and a walk-in shower. The Master also has a private ocean view deck that offers the perfect place to lounge in the sun and catch up on your reading list with the sounds of the ocean in the background.
TThe third level also has “crib room” just off the Master Suite, and a playroom at the end of a hall with a fold–down sleeper for nap time after playtime at the pool or the beach.
This is the perfect home base to explore miles and miles of sandy beaches, biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beachcombing and more! It’s all here waiting for you, so come and let us help you make some San Diego vacation memories!
Please note: This home is not considered a luxury home. It is a comfortably furnished beach house with a pool and spa with beach access which is rare in this area, and it is priced accordingly. Please contact a vacation planner to discuss suitability for your group to make sure it meets your expectations.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 12
- Bedroom 4: full bed and twin bunk bed (sleeps up to 4)
- Full sofa sleeper (sleeps 2)
- Full bathroom
- Main living area with HDTV
- Private pool and patio
- Private spa
- Gated path leading directly to the beach
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom 2: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2)
- Full hall bathroom
- Large deck for outdoor dining and BBQ grill
- Dining area with seating for 6 and breakfast bar seating for 3
- Second family room area with fireplace
- Deck with ocean views
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom, fireplace, walk-in closet and ocean view deck
- Playroom with fold-out sofa sleeper
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable/Satellite TVs
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Gated driveway with parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Not suitable for larger vehicles
- Limited additional street parking
Conveniently located and an easy driving distance to all San Diego has to offer, Pacific Beach is a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. It showcases a wide variety of beach shops, restaurants, cafés, bars and nightlife, outdoor activities, and non-stop fun. It’s just minutes away from the world-class shopping and fine dining in La Jolla Village, and the famous boardwalk and Belmont Amusement Park in Mission Beach. Experience beaches, hiking trails and breathtaking sunset views in one of the most popular beach towns in San Diego.
Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches for biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 11 miles
- Belmont Park: 3 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 11 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 4 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 3 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 8 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 12 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 32 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 4 miles
- Seaport Village: 11 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 11 miles
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 30 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $149
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Please note: Spa heat is complimentary; pool heat is an additional $100 a day and must be purchased at a 3-night minimum. If you want to purchase pool heat, please notify us 7 days prior to your arrival as it takes 12–24 hours to heat up to maximum temperature.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.