- Pacific Beach, San Diego, California
- Ocean Views
- Direct Beach Access from Back Yard
- Swimming Pool and Spa
- Indoor / Outdoor Living
- Fenced and Gated Property
- Sunday – Sunday stays required from mid-June through mid-August unless otherwise noted
- Maximum of 8 adults and up to 12 with children
- Not equipped with air-conditioning (fans provided)
- Stairs required to access living areas
- No Pets, No Smoking on property
- Pool area fence available upon request. Spa heat included. Pool heat extra.
- Quiet Neighborhood - Not suitable for noisy groups. Noise ordinance strictly enforced.
- Guest Age Requirement: 25+ unless children accompanied by parents (All adult groups must be approved by owner)
- Gated driveway parking for 2 vehicles (very narrow driveway)
- 4th Bedroom (Full Bed & Twin Bunk)
- Full Bath w/ Shower
- Living area with HDTV
- Sofa Sleeper (Full)
- Pool deck
- Swimming pool / hot tub
- Gate to path leading to beach
- Outdoor shower
- 2nd Bedroom (Queen Bed)
- 3rd Bedroom - (Queen Bed)
- Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Large deck for outdoor dining and BBQ
- Dining Area - (Seating for 6 at table and 3 at breakfast bar)
- Living Area
- Ocean/Beach views from deck
- Master Suite - (King Bed) en suite bath, walk-in closet
- Ocean view balcony off Master Suite
- Baby/Crib room
- Playroom with fold out sofa sleeper
About This Home
Looking for a great family beach house rental in San Diego? This home may be just the perfect place!
Overlooking a canyon leading to the Pacific Ocean, this wonderful 4-bedroom, 3 bath family friendly vacation rental features whitewater ocean, beach and sunset views over the ocean. You'll feel like you're on vacation immediately when you step onto this 3,000 square foot home, with organic shaped pool and direct beach access with a path from the pool deck all the way to the sand. With 4 bedrooms and a bonus walk-through room with 3 levels you'll have plenty of space for fun.
This beach house will appeal to those that are looking for a San Diego beach vacation experience, but want to be away from the noise and crowds of nearby Mission Beach.
The ground level features a gated entry with parking. Enter into a foyer that leads to a family room with a dinette and sofa-sleeper, a bedroom with a full-size bed and twin bunks, and comes with direct access to the pool deck from both the family room and bedroom. From the foyer, upstairs is the second level featuring 2 bedrooms with queen beds and a hall bath with a tub/shower combo. Head down the hall that opens to the main living area with a living room with fireplace and large flat-screen TV, dining room, and kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops and stainless appliances. Just off the dining room, French doors open up to a large outdoor ocean view deck featuring outdoor seating, outdoor dining and a gas BBQ to grill your favorite foods.
The Master Suite is located on the third level and has a flat-screen TV, a comfy couch for lounging, a fireplace for ambience, and a ceiling fan to circulate the gentle ocean breeze. The en suite bath features a soaking tub for bubble baths and a walk-in shower. Step out of the master suite on to a private ocean view deck that offers the perfect place to lounge in the sun and catch up on your reading list or take a relaxing cat nap. The third level is designed with children, and your convenience in mind, and also boasts a "crib room" just off the Master Suite, and a play room at the end of a hall to keep children busy and happy. There is also a fold-down sleeper here for young toddlers to take a nap after play time at the pool or the beach.
This vacation rental is perfect for family groups looking to relax and enjoy each other’s company. Open up the French doors to let the ocean breezes in, and step out to the swimming pool and spa where you can lounge poolside, and when you are ready to hit the beach, just off the pool deck is a path that takes you right to the sandy beach and ocean at Pacific Beach; a long sandy stretch of beach where you can set up for a day in the sun, or stroll along the waves for miles and miles all the way to La Jolla to the north or Mission Beach to the south. the sand and go for a swim, lounge in the sun, or take a stroll on the boardwalk along Mission Beach to a number of restaurants and beach shops.
Location-wise, it's convenient and within easy driving distance of all San Diego has to offer. Located in Pacific Beach, you'll find a wide variety of beach shops and restaurants nearby and it’s just minutes from the world-class shopping and fine-dining in La Jolla Village - you'll have easy access to: shopping, wine-tasting, museums, unique boutiques, and of course - the breathtaking beauty of the Cove and surrounding environs. You'll also be within easy driving distance to: Belmont Amusement Park, Sea World, Old Town, Downtown's Gas Lamp District, San Diego International Airport, San Diego Zoo, and so much more. Come and explore miles and miles of sandy beaches including. biking, surfing, sunbathing, kayaking, paddle boarding, beach combing and more. It’s all here waiting for you, so come and let us help you make some San Diego vacation memories!
Please note: This home is not considered a luxury home. It is a comfortably furnished, well appointed beach house: rare in this area and priced accordingly. Please contact a vacation planner to discuss suitability for your group. No pets, no parties and no smoking allowed. This home is located in a high density neighborhood and is only suitable for quieter groups. Our rental agreement includes a no tolerance policy regarding excessive noise, occupancy and/or parties with deposit forfeitures and/or evictions for violations. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies before renting. Please see “NOTES” section for additional information.
- Bedroom 1 - Master Suite: (1) King Bed - Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 2 - (1) Queen Bed - Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 3 - (1) Queen Bed - Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 4 - (1) Full Bed, (1) Bunk Bed- Sleeps up to 4
- 1st level family room - Fold outsofa sleeper (full) - Sleeps up to 2
- Play room/Sleeping nook - (1) Full size Futon - Sleeps 1 adult or 2 small children - Note this room does not have a door.
- Baby Room - Crib
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- One bath towel, hand towel, and wash cloth per guest
- One Beach Towel per guest
- Kitchen starter kit: hand soap, sponge, dish soap, dishwasher soap, roll of paper towels, trash bags (Note: spices, baggies, tinfoil, etc. are not supplied.)
- Bathroom starter kit: Hotel-style set of bath soap, shampoo, conditioner, and two rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Not Equipped with Air Conditioning
- Equipped with Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Gas BBQ grill
- 2 Gas Fireplaces
- Outdoor Dining Area
- 2 HDTV's
- Cable / Satellite
- DVD player
- Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included; however, Bluewater has arranged discounts with local providers that can deliver custom orders based on your specific needs. Ask your vacation planner for details!
- Cooking Utensils
- Gas Range
- Ice Maker
- Basic cooking utensils
- Measuring cups
- Can opener
- BBQ utensils
- Beach access
- Pool (fee for heating) (pool fence available upon request)
- Pool has shallow end with steps, and a ledge in the deep end (7.5' deep). Dimensions= 30'x16'
- Ground Floor Patio
- Gas BBQ grill
- 2 Ocean View Terraces
- Sandy Beach
- Surfing and Swimming Beach
- Gated driveway parking for up to 2 vehicles (Narrow driveway is not appropriate for larger vehicles)
- Mission Beach: 5 minutes
- Pacific Beach: Walk
- Sea World: 10 minutes
- Belmont Park:10 minutes
- La Jolla Cove: 10 minutes
- La Jolla Shores:15 minutes
- Torrey Pines: 20 minutes
- Downtown/Gaslamp: 20 minutes
- San Diego Zoo: 20 minutes
- Balboa Park: 20-25 minutes
- Old Town: 20 minutes
- Legoland: 40 minutes
- Safari Park: 40 minutes
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Sun||Mon||Tue||Wed||Thu||Fri||Sat||Weekly||Min Nights|
- 50% down and all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $305
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Pool Heat: $100/day - 86 degree maximum limit
- Refundable Security Deposit may apply subject to number of occupants and length of stay
- Check-In: 4:00 PM
- Check-Out: 10:00 AM
- We cannot accommodate early check ins and late check outs when other guests arriving or departing on the same day
Rental Terms and Conditions: Click Here
Please Note: Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management and reservations may be declined or canceled at management's discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation. Zero tolerance and fines and evictions due to noise complaints, parties or over occupancy. Please make sure you are comfortable with these policies and closely read the contract terms and conditions before booking.