- Prime oceanfront location in south Mission Beach
- 2nd-floor unit
- Right on the Mission Beach boardwalk
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Private beach-level patio
- Oceanfront balcony
- Stairway required to access home
- Not equipped with air-conditioning
- No cable or broadcast channels; streaming services available
- No smoking
- No pets
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in immediate eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
A beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom vacation rental near the end of the boardwalk in south Mission Beach, San Diego. This home not only has beachfront ocean views, but it also overlooks the channel leading from Mission Bay to the ocean as well as a grass park, basketball and volleyball courts at the end of the strand. Guests staying in this home will enjoy all that San Diego beach living has to offer.
The home encompasses the entire 2nd floor of the building and features a single-level living area of nearly 2,000 square feet. The living area features an open floor plan and spills out to an ocean view deck through double sliding doors.
This home was completely redesigned and updated with a California Coastal motif. It features comfortable furnishings, travertine flooring in the living area, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, a fireplace, and lounge seating on the view deck. This home also features a private ground floor patio with a gas BBQ grill, outdoor dining tables and direct access to the sandy beach!
The famous boardwalk that runs from Mission Beach along the Pacific Ocean for 3 miles north to Pacific Beach is at your doorstep. Mission Point Park is just across the strand and has a playground along with sweeping views of Mission Bay. If you are lucky enough to reserve this home over the 4th of July week, you will witness an amazing view of multiple firework displays along the coast from the unit's private deck.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Private patio with BBQ grill and seating area
- Open floor plan: living room, dining area and kitchen – all with ocean views
- Half bathroom
- Bedroom 1 (master suite): king bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV, fireplace and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 (suite): queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: queen bed (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Bedroom 4: 2 twin beds (sleeps 2) with HDTV
- Jack and Jill bathroom
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Gas for BBQ grill
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- No cable or broadcast channels; smart TVs with Hulu Plus, HBO, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video
- No air-conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Gas BBQ grill
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
- BBQ grill utensils
Please note: Spices, baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- Tandem garage for 2 smaller vehicles
- Garage dimensions: 7′9″ width x 35′ depth x 7′5″ height
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 8 miles
- Belmont Park: 1 mile
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 8 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 8 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 34 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 5 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 9 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 8 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 12 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $260
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.