- One block from Mission Bay and Mission Beach
- Gated condominium building
- Walking distance to local amenities
- 2-level condo home
- Stairs and elevator required to access to main level
- Equipped with air conditioning
- Not equipped with a BBQ
- Smoking and Pets are not permitted
- Guest age requirement is 25+ unless accompanied by parents
- Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy will result in eviction
- Please see the Notes section below for more information
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in.
In a wonderful location central to dining, shopping, the beach and the bay, Pacific Blue 5 is a spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bath modern vacation rental perfect for your next San Diego visit. From here it’s just steps to the lively ocean front boardwalk in Mission and Pacific beach and the same distance to the tranquil bay front boardwalk.
Located in a gated condominium complex the home is located on the second and third levels. An elevator or stairs bring you to the main level with entry hallway leading to the main living space where you'll find an open concept great room featuring a spacious and comfortable living area, centered around a large seating group and flat–screen HDTV. Abundant natural light streams in from windows and sliding glass doors give access to private patio.
The fully equipped kitchen features stainless appliances: GE Profile range, side by side refrigerator and microwave above the stove, and slab granite counter tops. Dining is convenient as the dining area is a natural extension of the kitchen and overlooks the street scene below. Comfortable seating accommodations for 6 at the table and 4 more at the breakfast bar ensure that the group can enjoy a meal together along with lively conversations, laughter and stories of the days adventures in San Diego.
Just off the dining area is a cozy outdoor patio which will be the go–to spot to sip your morning coffee and later in the day, the place where you can share drinks and watch the beach goers head home along Mission Blvd after a long day in the sun.
The main level also features a hall bathroom with a tub/shower combo and off the hallway is a bedroom with a queen bed, ceiling fan and direct access to the patio.
Up the stairs to the second floor boasts a lovely Master Suite, complete with a king bed, en suite bathroom, small private balcony, and plenty of windows to let in that California sunshine. The sumptuous Master bath features a soaking tub, dual sink vanity and a large glass-walled shower. Just down the hall is another bathroom with a tub/shower combo and bedroom 3 featuring a bunk with twin over full and a twin trundle. This bed can sleep 2 and up to 4 with kids. This floor also has a nook space for kids to play.
Parking is at a premium in Mission and Pacific Beach so guests here will appreciate that there are 2 dedicated spaces in the secured parking garage. The spaces are full size in length but rather narrow so keep that in mind if you have large vehicles. This San Diego beach house is conveniently located near many amenities. Close walking distance to shopping, grocery store, beach shops, fitness club, night life, yummy local restaurants, and directly across the street from the Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa with restaurants, boat rentals and river boat paddle wheeler that cruises Mission Bay.
Call the Bluewater Vacation Homes team for help finding the perfect home for your group or for assistance planning your vacation to San Diego. Once you arrive, our guest services team is available 24/7 to ensure you have an exceptional experience.
Layout and Configuration
Sleeps a maximum of 8
- Second level – main living area with sectional , flat-screen TV
- Full size kitchen with breakfast bar seating for 4
- Dining are with seating for 6
- Patio overlooking Mission Blvd. with dinig table for 4
- Bedroom 1: queen bed (sleeps 2), and access to patio
- Hall bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Bedroom 2 (master): king bed (sleeps 2), flat–screen TV, and en suite bathroom
- Master bath with large soaking tub, walk–in shower, and dual sink vanity
- Sitting nook / play area
- Bedroom 3: twin over full bunk bed set with twin trundle (sleeps up to 4)
- Hall bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Ready-made beds with freshly laundered linens
- 1 bath towel, hand towel and washcloth per guest
- 1 beach towel per guest
- Kitchen sponge, hand soap, dish soap and dishwasher soap
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- Kitchen trash bags
- Bathroom starter kit (per bath): hotel-style set of shampoo, conditioner, lotion and bath soap
- 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
- Laundry detergent
General Household Amenities
- Cable TV
- Air conditioning
- Box fans for bedrooms
- In-home washer and dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
Please note: Bikes, beach chairs and toys are not included. Check out our partners for discounts on bike and beach rentals.
- Refrigerator, oven/stovetop, microwave and dishwasher
- Toaster, blender and coffee maker
- Cookware, dishes, cups, mugs and utensils
Please note: Baggies, aluminum foil, etc. are not supplied.
- 2-car garage
- Dimensions: 7.5′ x 13.9′
- Garage door height: South entrance 8.5′
- Garage door height: North entrance 7′
- Limited additional street parking
The location of this home is hard to beat. It’s just a few steps to the bay or the ocean, and within close walking distance to a myriad of restaurants, pubs, coffee shops, markets, surf shops, beach boutiques, water sports, beach and bike rentals and more! Just park your car in the garage – you won’t need it because everything is here!
Soak up the sun, watch the surfers and dolphins off shore, or take your morning stroll along the miles and miles of beachside or bayside boardwalks. It’s all here and waiting for you.
Distance to Popular San Diego Attractions
Approximate driving distance
- Balboa Park and Museums: 10 miles
- Belmont Park: 1.5 miles
- Gaslamp Quarter/Downtown San Diego: 9 miles
- La Jolla Cove: 5 miles
- LEGOLAND® California Resort: 29 miles
- Mount Soledad Veterans Memorial: 4 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park: 6 miles
- San Diego Zoo®: 10 miles
- San Diego Zoo® Safari Park: 35 miles
- SeaWorld® San Diego: 3 miles
- Seaport Village: 9 miles
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve: 11 miles
- USS Midway Museum: 9 miles
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Please note: A government-issued ID and the credit card used at booking must be presented at check-in. Guest age requirement is 25+ unless children accompanied by parents. Parties, excess noise or violating maximum occupancy are prohibited and will result in immediate eviction with no refunds.
- 50% down; all balances are due 60 days prior to arrival
- City Occupancy Tax: 10.5%
- Departure Cleaning: $185
- Vacation Rental Damage Protection: $99
- Refundable security deposit amount dependent on number of occupants and length of stay
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please note: We are unable to accommodate early check ins or late check outs during peak periods.
Furnishings and amenities are subject to change. No refunds given for any reason unless manager deems the home to be uninhabitable. All occupants and use of home must be approved by management, and reservations may be declined or canceled at management’s discretion. All rates are subject to change until finalization of reservation.